Friendship

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Kyungsoo stared at her with curiosity. "Drag? Are you sure?"

 

Sora nodded as she backward a bit, making a gap between them. "I thought you happy with Luhan." said him innocently. "I already said that past is past. He have Hana while I have mine too." said her with her shoulder lifted up cutely. "Yours? Who?"

"You." simple she replied as she poked Kyungsoo's nose. His heart pounded again. Why again? First, when Sora closed to him and now, by her words it's already make he melt. That's why everyone called her hot and gorgeous. "But now, can you help me?" asked her. "What is it?"

 

>>>>>>

 

They stood confidently in front of the big mansion. "Press again." instructed Sora as Kyungsoo pressed the door bell again. The door opened  while a lady smiled at them. "Anyeong haseyo, Mummy Byun." Sora said as they bowed simultaneously. "Ohh, Sora-ya." greet her before hugged Sora closedly. She stared at Kyungsoo from her shoulder. "Is he Kyungsoo?"

 

"Yes. Kyungsoo, this is Baekhyun's mother." Introduced Sore.

 

He bowed with smile on his lips. "Annyeong haseyo." he greet politely. "You must be a good husband to my daughter okay." smiled Mrs Byun as she broke the hugged. She already used to called Sora as her daughter even they had no relation at all. "Baekhyun is watching TV right now. Come in." she invited them as they entered the house. 

Baekhyun and her house was not that far only different in road. They stepped to the living room as they saw a figure wore a t-shirt and a short pants laid on the couch like a king watching television. "Mummy, who's coming?" asked him while his eyes still glued on the screen. Mrs Byun shook her head while moved to the kitchen. "My daughter." shouted her make Baekhyun turned around.

Sora and Kyungsoo stood quietly behind him. "How long have you been here?" surprised him. "Since I mad at you at school." answered Sora sorrowedly. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Bacon-ah, mianhae." she asked for apologized by her cuteness. He sighed.

 

"What about Luhan?"

 

She closed her eyes frustratedly. "Can both of you ask me that question? You know that I hate him that much?!" Sora started her temper back. The two guys silent. Suddenly, Mrs Byun appeared with a tray of drinks. "Guys, it's not gentle if you keep make a lady mad like crazy. Sora, are you alright?" asked her while put the tray down on the coffee table.

"Mummy Byun, they keep mentioning someone that really make me mad like a King Kong." she whined before encircled Mrs Byun's slim waist. Baekhyun pursed his lips. There's she go again. "Baekhyun, are you fighting with Sora?" asked Mrs Byun suspiciously. "Mummy, she start it first. She mad at me and just let her husband wait for her like a doll." complained son of Byun.

 

"Wait.."

 

Sora looked at Kyungsoo while he faced away. "Sora, is he true?" curious Mrs Byun. "I-I just... can't hold my temper. So, I came here to ask for forgiveness but he make me mad again." told her to attracted sympatized from her not so real mother. "Aigoo... You guys had been friend for 8 years. Don't make any gap, please." persuaded Mrs Byun as she pulled Baekhyun to her. 

"Baek, forgive her. It just an accident, right?" said Mrs Byun but Baekhyun still pouted his mouth adorely. "Come on, dear. Be a man." convinced Mrs Byun with her sweet smile. Baekhyun sighed. "Arasso. I forgive you but don't repeat it again." surrendered him before they hugged with each other. "Thanks, Bacon. I know you will forgive me." thanked Sora while leaned on Baekhyun's shoulder.

Baekhyun her back slowly before make a space. "Kyungsoo, there's a space for you." invited Baekhyun. He looked at Sora as she gave a small nodded with smile. Kyungsoo ran and embraced them slightly as another arms encircled them. Mrs Byun smiled while thre of them in her arms lovingly.

 

>>>>>>

 

Sora read the magazine while Kyungsoo busy with his note book. A song broke the silentness make Sora sought for her phone under the thick blanket. As she found it, she stared at the screen. 'Bastard Lu'. She heaved a breath. "Why don't you answer?" asked Kyungsoo since it's a bit noisy and make him loose his concentration on his notes. "From Luhan. Should I?" asked her doubtfully as she curled her legs.

"Up to you." said him in low voice but audible for Sora. "You answer it. Palli." she handed her phone to Kyungsoo immediately. Kyungsoo bit his lip as he slide the lock to answered the call.

 

"Yobeoseyo?"

 

"Kyungsoo? Where's Sora?"

 

Kyungsoo faced her as he mouthed to her. "He search for you." Sora rubbed her jaws tensely. Sora connected both of her palms and leaned it on her ears while closed her eyes. "She's sleeping." replied Kyungsoo as he understand Sora's sign.

 

"This early?"

 

"Well, maybe she's tired."

 

"Nae? Or are you lie to me?"

 

"No, It's true. I have to go. Annyeong."

 

He off the call. "What did he said?" asked Sora panicly. "He thought I am lying but it's true." replied Kyungsoo make she relieved. Again, the song played as the phone vibrated. They looked at each other. "Luhan?" asked her. Kyungsoo heaved a breath before took off thecasing of the phone and quickly removed the battery. Sora who watched it, surprised with his action.

 

"Done."

 

He put the phone's stuffs aside before focused on his notebook back. Auww... Kyungsoo, you're too obvious, dumb!  Sora smiled in happy as she also continued with reading the magazines. But then, she closed it back. "Kyungsoo."

 

"Waeyo?" asked him without looking at Sora.

 

"Are you waiting for me?"

 

He faced her immediately. "Wait?"

 

"Baekhyun said that you wait for me at detention room. So, you know what had happened between me and Luhan?"

 

"Urm... Like I said, I thought you like him."

 

"From now on, stay by my side, arasso. If you reject my order, I will---"

 

"Yes, I will."

 

Sora spouted with the answer from Kyungsoo. All of a sudden, the door knocked as the three maids came in. "Young Master, we just want to said that Master and Madam Hwang send regards to both of you." said Ms Lee. "Nae. Gomawo." answered them simultaneously. "Young Master, It's time for you to bed because you still have school tomorrow." uttered Chen as he closed the curtain.

Kai helped Kyungsoo arranged his book and stationery things at aside while Sora hid her magazines in the drawer. Three of them went out as everything completed before bid a good night to them. Kyungsoo moved to the bed where he slept at the left side while Sora at the right of the bed. She put the bolster between them as he switched off the bedside lamp. Dark. Awkward. Silent.

 

"Sora-ya."

 

"Hmm."

 

"Until when we have to be like this?"

 

"Wae? You start to bored with me?" asked her as they faced with each other. Sora only can saw Kyungsoo's big eyes while Kyungsoo can saw half of Sora's face

 

"Ani. It's look like a hopeless marriage."

 

Sora sighed. What that he said was true. Until when their marriage will be awkward like this. "Do you have any plan to end all this kind of things?" questioned Kyungsoo make Sora gazed him. She stared at the dark ceiling to sought for an idea then, she gazed back at her husband with rounded eyes. "Haahhh! I had a planned." said her make Kyungsoo surprised before sat up and so do Sora who was sitting vertically while facing him.

 

"I think we should start to love with each other."

 


Notes : How was it? Cool or bad? Okay, leggo to next chapter! By the way, thank you for all the feedback :) Readers and Subscribers too and Voters, of course :DD