Kiss Kiss Kiss

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora rounded her eyes before she pushed Luhan from her. Luhan stared in her eyes as she looked away while wiped her lips. Sehun and Hana ran towards them in panic. Sehun wrapped him with his jacket but Luhan pulled it away before grabbed Sora's hand. "Sweet heart..." he called softly as he leaned closer to her.

She gazed at Hana while gave her a glared. Hana immediately pulled Luhan. "Han, let's go back home." said her with smile. He snatched his body from Hana. "I wont!" yelled him make them jumped in shocked.

 

"But Luhan--"

 

"Sora must.. be with me." he said deliriously.

 

Sora circled her eyes once again. In a second, she moved behind Kyungsoo, hid herself on his back. He held Sora's arm as Luhan stared at them. "Yah! Get away from my girlfriend!" he shouted make the music getting lower. Sora looked at Kyungsoo before gave him a light shook. Sehun and Hana grasped his arms tightly.

Kyungsoo brought Sora to faced him. He used his thumb as it landed on her chin and lifted up her head. "Give him a chance." murmured him softly. Sora pursed her lips while gazed at Luhan who was weakly stood by helped from Sehun and Hana. "Kyungie, what you did this to me?" moaned her.

He ended up as his lips glued on her cheek. "Please, Sora." he begged in low voice. She bit her lower lips before walked slowly to Luhan. "Sora.." smiled Luhan as he hugged Sora speedly. She tried to broke the embraced but Luhan was stronger than her energy. Slowly, she brought Luhan out from the club. 

Sehun and Hana clutched Kyungsoo's shoulder. "Thanks, Kyungsoo." said Sehun before pated his back.

 

>>>>>>

 

Luhan who was leaned on Sora's shoulder snored slowly. Sometimes, he snuggled his head in her neck make she pushed him gruesomely. The taxi driver turned his head around with small smile curved on his lips. "Miss, are you alright?" asked him as Sora faced her. "Wae?" she asked snobbishly.

 

"Nothing. Your boyfriend look so pale."

 

"Pale?" Sora tilted her head to see Luhan's face. His face was swallen, pale and dry.

 

"You should treat him well."

 

Sora blew her palmed before landed it on Luhan's cheek make he moved a bit as his arm wrapped around her waist. The driver chuckled before focus on his driving back. As they reached Luhan's mansion, Sora put his arm around her neck and slowly brought him in. The door opened as Li Yin guma panicly ran towards them.

"Sora? Is it really you? Oh gosh.. what happened to him?" worried Li Yin guma while cupped Luhan's face. "Guma, I think we should bring him in first." suggested Sora as Li Yin guma helped her to carried Luhan in. They laid him on his bed while Li Yin guma removed his socks slowly. "Guma, let me do it." volunteered her with fake smile.

Li Yin guma smile before walked out from the room. "Where's Sehun?" she towered her head from the door. "He's on his way, I think." guessed Sora. "Aigoo.. my son." grinned her as she closed the door, left her and Luhan. Sora took a deep breath before landed beside Luhan. Suddenly, his eyes twinkled before its totally opened as wide as he can.

 

"Sora?"

 

"Hmm."

 

"Hwang Sora? Ommo.." and again he cuddled Sora in his arms. "I'm sorry, Sora. I love you so much and I know, you still love me." cried him while rested his chin on her shoulder. Sora gulped. Her mind can't think right now. Luhan broke the hugged. He confused because of Sora's response. "Sora?" he called again make Sora faced him slightly.

Luhan gazed her wide forehead and came to her eyes. His fingers played with her strands hair before his thumbs carressed her cheeks. His lips engraved a smile as his eyes landed on pinky plump lips belong to Sora. His flawless face slowly came closer while his breath warmedly greet Sora's face make she sweat a bit.

Those lips connected slowly as Luhan's tried to get the kiss deeper. He cupped Sora's face as he changed his position of his head from left to right while enjoyed the kiss. Sora closed her eyes tightly. Her eyes slowly get teary against her cheeks and sobbed sound from her all of a sudden make Luhan stopped smooched her lipsy.

 

"Wae?" he asked with husky voice.

 

Sora keep crying while her eyes closed. "I-I can't" 

 

"Huh?"

 

"Han, move on and let me with my true love, please."

 

"But, I thought I am your love."

 

"I love Kyungsoo, Luhan. The person that you hurt last time and the person that cured my pain during my hurtness towards you keep haunting me."

 

Luhan stared as a heavy sighed came out from him. He leaned his forehead to her. "I love you." whispered Luhan. "Time change." replied Sora make Luhan's cheeks wet with his tears. "And I will always love you." He roamed his hands onto Sora's arms before he pulled her into an embraced.

 

>>>>>>

 

Kyungsoo walked weaky into the big mansion. Chen and Kai immediately get him. "Young Master Do, are you alright?" asked Chen worriedly. "I'm okay." he answered simple. "Where's Young Master Hwang?" Kai questioned while ducked his head behing him make he pushed him. "Stop it. She with someone else."

He stepped to the stairs and moved to his room. Ms Lee who was from the toilet looked at the two brothers who was in dumbfounded. "Wae?" Ms Lee asked. "Our Young Master look.."

 

"Weird."

 

"Waeyo?"

 

"He look sad."

 

"And bad."

 

"Young Master Hwang?"

 

They shrugged.

 

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo step to the bed before threw his light body on it. His eyes shut closedly as his mind reminded him the scene where his wife was in Luhan's arms. The way he stared and dazed to her and the feel when their lips connected make his heart hurt and broke into pieces. Kyungsoo swiped his face while ruffled his hair messily.

"Argh! Kyungsoo! Stop it! Just let him get what he want. If you are the one for Sora, she will come to you." he tried to calmed himself before walked to the bathroom for bathing and cleaning.

After a few minutes, he done himself in blue pyjama and brought his body to the bed as the light off. He faced the window and sound of wind blow make he shivered. He pulled the blanket to covered his body from coldness but it's still felt the cool around his spine. "Let it cold, Kyungsoo. Just be tough." mumbled him.

Then, he felt a pair of warm arms encircled his waist make he turned his head back. Sora who was sniffing his back make he faced her in surprised.

 

"Sora?"

 

She chuckled lightly. "Yes, I'm here, dumb!"

 

"But.. Luhan.."

 

"He know what the best."

 

"You left him? Alone?"

 

Sora nodded with her cute smile. "Mwo? Sora, why you let him alone? Poor him."

 

"I don't care as long as I'm with you."

 

Kyungsoo turned his cheeks into reddish shyly. "I-I.."

 

Sora threw her arms on his chest while tried to make her face as closer as she can to him. "Kyungie.." she called seductively make he gulped. Her eyes travelled around her husband's face. From eyes to his cheeks and from cheeks to his petite nose but then, it's stopped at his attractive lips.

 

"Kyung-ah.."

 

"Hmm."

 

"Can I.."

 

"What?"

 

Sora shook her head. Since you become dirty minded? Aigoo.. Sora! "N-Nothing." she hid her blushness by lowered her head. 

 

"Sora-ya."

 

She looked up. "Yes?"

 

In the dark, her lips get caught by Kyungsoo as Sora closed her eyes slowly. A smile between the kiss make the kiss become deep and passionately. He nibbled her lower lips. His hands then, roamed around her back before pulled Sora closedly make their chest met each other. Sora broke the smooched make their head gap away.

 

"My stupid Kyungsoo." she snickered before continued their kiss enjoyablely.

 


Notes : I had updated one more chappie. :) Thank you readers, commenters, voters and subscribers. I love all of you so much and if I have much time, I will update as soon as possible like ShepperdPie before this. Thank you again. *bowed*