Reveal

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora walked around the lounge room. Granny who was watching her for half an hour frowned her forehead. "Sora, who are you waiting for?" asked her while sipped a cup of coffee. "None of your business, granny." she answered rudely. The granny circled her eyes before stood up angrily.

 

"Yah! You--"

 

"I'm home!"

 

Sora rounded her eyes in happy as she ran to the door. "Dad, mom!" shouted her while hugged both of her parents tightly. "Sora, are you alright? You sems like to miss us a lot." said Madam Hwang while she Sora's long hair. From far, Master Hwang saw a lady that he know and familiar to. "Mummy?"

They broke their hugged as Madam Hwang linked her arm aound Master Hwang's waist while Sora hid behind her mother. "Mummy, why are you here?" asked Master Hwang as Kai and Chen brought their lugagges to upstairs. "Visit my grand daughter." answered Big Madam Hwang. Master and Madam Hwang looked aorund. 

 

"Sora, where's Kyungsoo?"

 

Sora tilted her head. Then, she hugged her parents before tears flow against her cheeks. "I don't know where he is now. He lost." cried Sora make both parents faced granny. "Mummy, what are you doing? Don't you say that--"

 

"Yes, I tell everything to him."

 

"Mummy!"

 

Sora who was watching them furrowed her forehead. "Dad, what's going on?"

 

"Erm... Sora--"

 

"Do Kyungsoo is your step brother, Hwang Sora."

 

All of them faced granny with shocked. "S-Step.. brother?" Sora confused. "Yes, your father are the one who made it." replied granny simply. Sora heart feel sank and it feel like it going to burst. She ran to upstairs make Madam Hwang ran after her. "Mummy! I had told you that past is past!" yelled Master Hwang as he ran up to chased his daughter.

 

Granny rolled her eyes tensedly as she walked to the garden happily.

 

>>>>>>

 

Sora wiped her tears. Step brother? How could it be? I married to my step brother? Sora ruffled her hair tensedly. The door opened make she glared at her parents. "I hate you!" screamed Sora as she threw the pillows towards them. Ms Lee, Kai and Chen who were surprised with Sora actions immediately defends Master and Madam Hwang.

"Move aside, Ms Lee! I want to throw this to them! Kai! Chen, I said move!" yelled her crazily as she threw everything beside her and anything that near to her. "Sora, calm down. Let us explain!" persuaded Master Hwang before he ran towards his daughter. In a second, Sora safely embraced in her parents arms. 

 

"Why you did this to me? Why?!"

 

"I will tell you little by little."

 

They broke their hugged as Master Hwang faced his wife. "You tell her."

 

Madam Hwang sighed before Sora's bare arms. "Before this, dad had married to a girl name Jun. She's so kind and soft. But her background make your grandpa and granny hate her and kick her out. Once I married to your father, I born you as our daughter and a few weeks later, a news of Jun dead make your dad sad. She left a baby boy at orphanage house make your father took him. As usual, your grandpa didn't agree even I also had agreed to make him like my own child. Before the baby get kick, mom and dad decide to gave the baby to your father's best friend, Mr Do since they really need a child. The baby is Kyungsoo, dear."

 

Sora wiped her tears. "But... why I married to my own brother?"

 

Madam Hwang pulled Sora near to her. "We want our Kyungsoo back. It doesn't mean you can't marry him or love him, you can, Sora. Kyungsoo is belongs to Do's family but for your father, past is past and Kyungsoo grown up with his own parents even not biological."

 

"Sora, we have you and I didn't said I didn't need Kyungsoo but I need both of you. By marriage only can make my son and daughter live happily in this house."

 

"So, Sora, tell me, where's Kyungsoo?"

 

Sora looked at them. "I-I don't know. He..."

 

"Mummy had kicked him out."

 

Granny appeared shockedly make them sighed. "Mummy, how dare you?" mad Master Hwang. "If Kyungsoo stay here, then, you will start remember Jun, right?" 

 

"Mummy, I already have my lovely wife and Jun was my past. Stop this right now, mummy. Now, tell me, where's my son?"

 

"I don't know. I don't care about him after I kicked him out."

 

Sora fist her hands in frustrated. She ran out of the room make the three maids chased after her. "Young Master, where are you going?" asked Ms Lee tiredly. "I want to find my husband." said her before moved into the car. She sat on the driver seat make Driver Wu knocked the window. "You can't drive the car." mouthed him.

"Shut up and tell the three maids to come in before I loss my temper." warned her as the driver talked to them. The back seats filled with the maids. "Ready with your seat belts. I'm going to speed." she said with flat voice as she change the gear make them panicly wore the belts. "Young Master, you can drive?" asked Kai doubtfully. "Hope so. I'll try my best."

 

"Try?!" they shocked unisonly.

 

"Yeah. Keep quiet and don't disturb me, arasso?"

 

"But, Young Mast--"

 

The car drove out from the garage driftedly make them silent. Sora bit her lips. Kyungie, wait for me. I will come to you and bring you to our family again.

 

>>>>>>

 

Kyungsoo fed a spoon of porridge slowly into his mouth. Ljoe and Chunji stared at him with suspicious. "Are you serious you don't want to go back home?" asked them make he shook his head. "Dyo, you can't stay here for a long time since we have our own work too." explained Ljoe. Kyungsoo stop eating as he faced them.

"Then, you guys just leave me alone. I can handle myself." said him before continue eating. "But we can't, Dyo." against Chunji. Dyo put his food aside. "Ljoe, Chunji. Thank you for taking care of me even you don't even know me. If I can tell you something that I really want to express it out of my heart--"

 

"Just tell us, Dyo."

 

"Serious? You want to listen?"

 

"Yes, of course."

 

"I can't go back home until I get the explaination. Am I step brother of my wife or what? If you at my position, you will be so lucky. You have such a gorgeous, pretty and cute wife like Sora. She always look childish but deep in her heart, she's so soft and sensitive. Her scents and touch can make you extra tremble outside and inside of you. I can't let her suffer if I still at her house right now. I can't let her hurt because of missing and loving me."

 

"So, you are saying that you miss and love your wife?"

 

"Of course, I am. Love is not painful but love which full of hurtness will make both partners suffer a lot of painful things." he faced them as he raised his shoulders. "Like me and Sora."

 

"But I think she must be finding you right now."

 

"No."

 

"Why?"

 

"Her granny won't let her seek for me. So, better she move on and after a few months or maybe, a year, she will forget about me."

 

"How you can be so confident?"

 

"For truth, I really hope that she is seeking for me out there and one of my dream, we will meet each other and back together.." he released breath as he stared at the window.  "But dream still a dream. It may be reality or maybe it just a hope from me."

 


Notes : Sorry for the late update. tired of assignment and busy of doing the assignment. Whatever it is, enjoy the new chapter :)