Soften heart

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Kyungsoo pulled his head back make an awkward moment between them. Sora faced him with smile. "Thank you." she beamed brightly as she sat back on her bed. Kyungsoo still looked away from met Sora's eyes. The door knocked make them focused on the door. "Come in." instructed her. Ms Lee opened the door with sheepish smile.

"I'm sorry, Young Master Do and Young Master Hwang. There are someone want to meet you." said Ms Lee. Sora furrowed her eyebrows as two man came in. Kyungsoo immediately change his position to Sora's side. "Who are you?" asked Sora.

 

"Annyeong haseyo. My name is Kim Jongdae or Chen. Beside me is my younger brother, Kim Jongin or Kai." 

 

Both of them dumbfounded. "Actually, Master and Madam Hwang send them to protect our new wed, Young Master Do and Hwang." explained Ms Lee as the Kim's brothers smile sheepishly. "But we have you, Ms Lee." said Sora against it. "I'm just focus on you but both of them special guard for both Young Master.Plus, they will report everything to Big Madam Hwang."

Sora rolled her eyes. "Mom and dad shouldn't did this for us." mumbled her. "Well, just leave us alone now. I want have a day with my husband." ordered her make Kyungsoo rounded his eyes. They bowed as they left two of them in the room. "Who is Big Madam Hwang?" asked Kyungsoo innocently. "My grandmother." Sora sighed tiredly.

 

Kyungsoo make an 'O' shape mouth. "So, from now on, you will sleep with me."

 

"Mwo?!"

 

"I mean, one room with me. Like always, bolster is the wall."

 

"Okay. So, I'm going to visit my mother awhile after this. You come along with me?" asked him for sure. Sora nodded slowly before laid her body back to the bed.

Meanwhile, Luhan watched the television but his mind flew away. The door knocked make he jumped a bit in surprised. Sehun came in with his smile. "What are you doing?" asked him as he flopped on Luhan's bed. "Watch TV. Where's Li Yin guma?" he asked Sehun while sipped a glass of water.

"Cooking." said Sehun without looking at his cousin. Luhan sighed before stared at his phone with smile. Sehun faced him as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you smiling?" puzzled him. He moved his bum to Luhan's right. "Ohh..." assumed him as he saw Sora's photo on Luhan's screen. 

 

"So, you had tell her everything?"

 

He faced Sehun. "Of course, not. She will mad at me."

 

"Han, until when you want to keep it from her? No no no... what actually do you want from her?"

 

"I want her to be my girlfriend back. That's all."

 

"And leave Hana? This how you treat girl?"

 

He ruffled his hair messily. "Han, listen. I don't want you to do the same thing as you do to Sora. You had played with her heart and now, you want to leave Hana like you broke up with Sora?" Sehun tried to persuaded him. "Yes. For the first time I saw Sora, I just think to play with her heart but I don't know that I can love her that much."

"No, Luhan. You being like this since your parents gone. Stop playing with girl heart." adviced him while pated Luhan's shoulder. He threw Sehun's hand away. "I want Sora and that's my decision. I will take her even I have to use dirty ways. Arasso?" sterned him suddenly. "But, Hana?" 

 

"I can broke Sora's heart easily and why not I can't do the same thing to Hana?"

 

>>>>>>

 

"Sora! Hwang Sora!" called Kyungsoo. She still closed her eyes. "Sora-ya!" he shouted a bit make the girl opened her eyes slowly and a yawned greet him. "Wae?" asked her half awake. "We're late for school." rushed him before walked out from the room. Sora turned her head to the digital clock. 7:45 a.m. "Mom always wake me up." she moaned as she stepped to the bathroom.

She put the uniform on her lazily. The door opened as Kyungsoo walked in. "Wae?" asked Sora while combed her hair. "Chen and Kai asked me to wait for you." grumbled him make Sora chuckled lightly. She gazed again herself on the mirror as she tried to tied her hair but her hands were tired to tied it up.

Kyungsoo who watched it, moved to her with smile. "Come, let me tie for you." volunteered him. He took the rubber band before combing her long hair softly. Everytime Kyungsoo's hand swiped her hair, Sora feel her heart beat uncontrolled and crazy. He tied it a little tight as he pulled Sora to faced him.

"Okay. Owh... wait. Your fringe hair." he took a hair clip before gripped it neatly. Sora stared at him. He's good but.. Kyungsoo felt something eyed him so, he looked at Sora who was staring at him closedly. The moment suddenly stopped until Kyungsoo got a warm hugged from Sora. He was surprised.

"Thank you, dumb." uttered her. She leaned her head on Kyungsoo chest as well while her arms rounded his back. Kyungsoo gulped with no reaction. The situation just let Sora hugged him but for her, it's already more than enough even he didn't replied it.

 

>>>>>>

 

The class had started but Sora still can't focus on the class. She hate history subject and now, the teacher was telling them about the agreement between their country with international country such as China, Japan and so on. She heaved a breath while playing with the pencil in her grasped. "Hwang Sora."

Sora pulled her head up. Mr Kang was standing in front of him with straight face. "Are you pay your attention to my subject?" asked him with flat voice. Sora bit her lips. "Y-Yes, Of course I am." lied her. Kyungsoo palmed his forehead. She's dead! Sora only looked on her desk fearly. "Then, can you tell me where did I stop?"

She circled her eyes. "Erm... I-I..." a slammed on her desk make all of them jumped in shocked. "Stand up at the back while your hands up until end of school!"

 

"Mworago?!"

 

They turned their heads to Sora who was bravely against the fierce teacher in the school. "Are you deaf? Fine, now you go to the detention room and stand up while your hands up until end of school. If you dare to against it, I will definitely add more punishment to you, arasso?!"

Sora sighed tensely before stomped to the detention room. Everyone back to focused on the book. Kyungsoo can't seat well since Sora will get tired and he had saw some people did the detention, they must be fainted or fever for the tomorrow. Meanwhile, Sora stood up while her hands up. "Why me? Haishh! I hate it!" cursed her as her eyes met a CCTV at the ceiling. 

She stuck her tongue madly before continued her detention. Time passed slowly as her hands getting tired but remind about Mr Kang words make she stay her position like that. The door opened as she saw Mr Kang came in with his long cane with him. His eyes glared at her make she stay still. "Don't move!" terrific voice greet her. She only looked on her feets fearly.

The bell rang as the Gangnam High School recess. Sora stared around the room. There's no one here but her stomach keep singing, need food or something that can make she full. The door opened again make she fixed her position immediately. A golden hair entered it with his angel smile. "It's me." smiled Luhan.

Sora pursed her lips. "How did you know I'm here?" asked Sora coldly. He moved to her as he put a plastic on the table. "I heard that you got detention here." said him. She rolled her eyes while in her punishment position. "It's recess time, you should eat something. So, I bought this." he showed the plastic to her.

Owh... That plastic contain food. Sorry, not interested! Sora looked away and hummed some song so, she could feel that she was alone in the room. Luhan giggled. "Okay, if you don't want to eat it. I will throw it away." he threatened. Sora faced him quickly. "Yah! You wasting your money and of course, the food." she said rushedly make Luhan gave her a light chuckled.

"I know, you won't let me throw it." snickered him. Sora grunted before she went back to her position. Stand vertically and hands up. Luhan shook his head as he took out the food. He dip a spoon of rice and handed to Sora's mouth. 

 

"Wae?"

 

"Open your mouth. Let me feed you."

 

"I don't want."

 

"Come on."

 

"No, I can feed myself."

 

"But your hands up there. Sora, please. I didn't mean anything. I just want you to eat. That's all. Open your mouth, okay." he tried to persuaded her. Sora stared at him as he gave her a confident smile. Slowly, the spoon shoved into her small mouth. She chewed it greedily before Luhan fed another spoon to her. I know you still love me, Sora. I will take you back from Kyungsoo.

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo can't stopped panic. His mind full with Sora. Is she okay? Is she tired? Doesn't she hungry? Junghee swung her hand in front of him make he oblivious. "You didn't eat?" asked her while drank a glass of water. Kyungsoo smile. "I'm not hungry." covered him. Junghee nodded as she continued finish her food. "Kyungsoo, let's go to the library after this." she invited.

He stopped. "I can't." replied him. She frowned. "I thought that was your favourite place after recess." mumbled her sorrowedly. "I have to go." excused Kyungsoo before he walked away from her. Junghee rubbed her nape. "He's getting weird."

At the same time, Kyungsoo ran to the detention room with two packets of chocolate bread. He stepped speedly and sometimes, he was about to run but then, he slow down back. Once he reached the room, he saw two pairs of shoes. "Huh?" puzzled him. He peek between the window as he saw two figures in it.

 

"Sora with.... him?"

 


Notes : During I wrote the scene of Kyungsoo saw Luhan and Sora, the song by EXO-K played. I feel like...OMG! Poor StupiDO~ Next update!