Comforting Miss Gorgeous

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Kyungsoo looked around. "Where's Sora?" he mumbled while scratched his hair. "Kyungsoo-ya!" called a voice make he spun around. "Oh, Baekhyun-ah?" surprised him. Baekhyun ran towards him before he held Kyungsoo's shoulder tiredly. "Did you see Sora?" gasped him with his breath uncontrolled. 

"No, I don't know." answered him. Baekhyun glared him madly. "I asked you to take care of her, right?" yelled Baekhyun make Kyungsoo jumped in fear. Everyone started to whispered with each other. "I-I..." stuttered Kyungsoo while looking at the floor. Baekhyun sighed as he pulled Kyungsoo with him. "Let's find her." he said sternedly.

Meanwhile, Luhan and Sora sat awkwardly at the rooftop. "How your marriage?" asked Luhan, the first who broke their loneliness.

 

"Okay."

 

"Are you happy?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Did Kyungsoo treat you well?"

 

"Better than you."

 

Luhan heaved a deep breath. Slowly, he grasped Sora's hand make she surprised. "I hope you didn't forget about me yet." he said gentlely. Sora gulped. Almost everyday she was waiting for Luhan but... "Just--" she snatched away her hand roughly. "Let my hand go." continued her. Luhan closed his eyes tightly while bit his lips tensely.

"I thought our relationship will be longer like other dates--" he said sorrowedly. "But we're not." cut her immediately. He smiled subsidedly. "Luhan, I have to go. Maybe Kyungsoo seek for me. Excuse me." Sora stood up and walked away as fast as she could. Out from the 'hatest' situation that she 'hate' the most with the person that she almost 'hate' and he's the only on top of her 'hate person ranking'.

 

"Saranghaeyo, Hwang Sora!"

 

Luhan shouted make Sora stopped. Her heart thumped like insane. "I know, you still love me and I always remember how you hug, kiss, love and miss me day by day. And I just want you to know that..." He took a breath so do Sora. "I really love you." he continued his words. Sora feel something attacked her heart. It's hurt! Like thunder arrowed her heart.

She wiped her tears as she continued her moved out from the place and the situation. Luhan sat on the bench gloomly. Sudenly, his man's tears fall against his cheeks. "I-I don't know that I love you this much." cried him. He held his chest slightly before fist his shirt to endured the hurtness of loving a girl name Hwang Sora.

 

>>>>>>

 

"Boo!" whispered Junghee make Kyungsoo surprised but it just a fake reaction. He smiled widely to Junghee as she sat beside him. "Why are you look so quiet today?" asked her cutely. Kyungsoo shook his head insistently. "Okay, since you being secretive..." she looked suspiciously at him. "Can I ask you a question, Kyungsoo?"

 

Kyungsoo nodded as he focused at her. "What is it?"

 

"Since when you close to Sora?"

 

Kyungsoo rounded his eyes as he swallow his saliva hardly. Is it obvious? "Err... Urhh... well, I-I.." he stuck in answer. OMG.. help me! He tugged his shirt thinking of a suitable and good answer for Junghee's spontaneous question. "I know!" butted Junghee make he faced at her again. "Is she bully you?"

 

"Nae?"

 

"Kyungsoo, I had told you to defend yourself. Sora is popular. She had many fans that can fight you anytime if she need guard." bubbled Junghee. Kyungsoo relieved in satisfied. That's too close. He smiled. "I will. Even I can protect you if you want." he said jokedly with his light chuckled. She hit his arm painlessly but there's something disturb Junghee's stomach.

 

I feel butterfly here with his words~~

 

>>>>>>

 

The school ended and Sora still with her silent. "I wait for you at the car." murmured her as she walked out from the class. Kyungsoo nodded while arranged his books into the bag. "Kyungsoo, let's go home together." invited Junghee make Kyungsoo guilty. Aigoo... He bit his lower lip. "Wae? You can't?" asked Junghee panicly. "I think so. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. We can go back together tomorrow and anytime. Well, we are in the same school." cheered her. "And class." he said as he gave her a smile again. At the same time, Baekhyun ran after Sora quickly. "Hwang Sora! Where have you been just now?" asked him in his angry voice. Sora stared at him before put herself in Baekhyun's arms.

"I can't, Baek. I can't." she cried slightly make he surprised. His hand slowly Sora's back. "Is it about that guy?" moaned him. Sora nodded in his chest while still sobbing. He pushed her a bit to wiped her tears. "Let's get Kyungsoo now." said him before pulled Sora to her car.

Kyungsoo who was waiting inside the car immediately went out from it when he saw Sora's cry face. "Bring her home." instructed Baekhyun as he send her to the car. As the car lost from his sight, then he went back home. In the car, Sora sat silently while her hands interwhined each other. Kyungsoo took out his book and started to read through it.

"Yah!" yelled her make him and Driver Wu jumped in surprised. "W-Waeyo?" Kyungsoo asked in fright. He closed the book immediately. "You don't want to comfort me?" asked her in flat voice. Kyungsoo his lips. "What should I do?" asked him dumbly. Sora rolled her eyes and stomped her feet frustratedly. "Pabboo! Stupid Kyungsoo. I hate you!" she cursed madly before looked at the window.

He sighed. My fault again? Haishh... In a few minutes, the car parked at a mansion. Sora out without waiting for Driver Wu to opened it. Kyungsoo folowed her steps until they reached Sora's room. She threw herself on the bed as she closed her eyes tightly. Kyungsoo who be the audience sat at the couch.

 

"Sora-ya."

 

"Hmm."

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"Hmm."

 

"You had forgive me?"

 

Sora waved her hand means no. Kyungsoo fell his shoulder sadly. A sighed came out make Sora sat vertically to faced him. "I had taught you, right?" Sora reminded him. "Taught?" he puzzled. "There. You go again. I had taught you how to comfort me." said her with patient even her temper going to loose if Kyungsoo keep his dumbness by asking so many nonsense question.

"Hug?" he asked doubtfully. Sora shrugged adorely. Kyungsoo closed his eyes while taking a very deep breath. Now, I remember. 

 

>>> FLASH BACK (CHAPTER 3 : HURTNESS) >>>

 

They sat at the bench while Sora keep crying at his side. "Sora-shi..." called Kyungsoo but it getting worst. Sora cried even louder than before. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he palmed his ears tightly. "Yah! You don't know how to comfort people? Your wife-soon-to-be is crying right now. Do something!" yelled Sora between her cried.

Kyungsoo rubbed his temple. "Sora-shi... Don't cry." uttered him slowly. Sora faced him madly. Her tears make her eyeliner blacken her eyebag. "Yah! What a bad husband!" screamed her while hit Kyungsoo'a arm repeatedly. "Auww... that's hurt!" groaned him, he defended himself with his arms. Sora stopped and hid her face in her palms. "Pabboo!" muttered her.

 

He sighed. "Fine, what should I do?" 

 

Sora faced him while wiped her tears immediately. She stood up as she pulled Kyungsoo to stand up like her. "When I am sad..."

 

"Hmm..."

 

"Give me this." Sora opened her arms widely while pouted. Kyungsoo stared at her. "A hug?"

 

Sora nodded. "Palli! If you reject it, I will smack you when we arrive home so you don't have legs to go to school tomorrow." she threatened Kyungsoo make he immediately ran into Sora's embraced. Sora embed her face on Kyungsoo's shoulder while her arms neatly encircled around his waist. She continued her sobbed make Kyungsoo school uniform got wet.

She turned up to watched Kyungsoo. He was stunned while his eyes closed tightly because of his unconscious action. 

"You never hug a girl?" innocently Sora asked. Kyungsoo just shook his head. His head was looking up trembledly. Sora grunted as she took Kyungsoo's arms and linked around her waist. "You should do like this." taught her then, she continued rested her head on Kyungsoo's shoulder again. 

 

>>> END OF FLASH BACK (CHAPTER 3 : HURTNESS) >>>

 

He stood up as his arms longed widely. His head was looking up. Sora stared at him confusedly. After about a minute, Kyungsoo prowled his arms around him. Empty. He opened his eyes as he saw Sora still sat on the bed while looking at him questionedly.

He sighed. "You ask for a hug, right?" asked him tiredly. Sora nodded insistently. "Then, why don't you hug me?" he asked tensely. Sora shook her head lazily. Kyungsoo put his arms down. "Fine. What do you want actually to make you satisfy and forgive me?" asked him seriously. Sora moved to him slowly make Kyungsoo's heart beat crazily.

Sora showed her cheek to him. "What?" asked Kyungsoo as her cheek near to him. "Kiss me." simple she said. Kyungsoo rounded his eyes even he already have two big eyes. "M-Mwo?" he shuddered. Sora faced him make their distance about 5 cm only and quite near for Kyungsoo to feel her cold breath.

"Please.." Sora begged while pouted as cute as she can. Kyungsoo gulped while keep his dry lips. Sora showed her cheek again at Kyungsoo. This crazy girl! I am the one who afraid of you.. He slowly moved closer to her cheek. Sora closed her eyes tight, really really tight since his warm breath greet her cheek. He heart pounded speedly waiting for the kiss. This is the right thing, Sora!

 

In a second, Kyungsoo soft lips smooched Sora's fair and stubby cheek make both of them turned into red warmness. I hope I love you Kyungsoo.

 


Notes : Ow kay.... Poor for Luhan and seems like Sora getting naughty. Heheheheheheh... thank you about the comments, readers. I am ShepperdPie really appreciate it and seriously I'm in love with all my readers, subscriber, voters and commenters. AILABYU! Hahahaha~