The ring

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Kyungsoo looked around the house with fascinated. "Is this your house?" asked him. Ljoe who was opening the door smiled at him. "Our house." he answered while faced Chunji. "Come in. Don't be shy." invited Chunji as they entered the house together. "Are you sure that just both of you live here?" suspicious him.

Ljoe giggled. "Actually, this is my house. A gift from my father but then, Chunji move here since before this he live at Japan." explained Ljoe while put Kyungsoo's luggage down. "Wow... It's look like a palace." stunned him. "If you see any girl come in, they just my maids so, don't worry." said him again. 

"Dyo, come here. Let me show you your room." said Chunji make he followed him from behind. As they reached a room, Kyungsoo circled his eyes as he saw a big room, too big. "Whoa... Just like...." he gulped. Chunji stared at him for her next answer. "Sora's room." he murmured slowly. Ljoe who appeared stared at Chunji. "Is he alright?" mouthed him make Chunji nodded. Chunji closed the door as he walked closer to his friend.

 

"We have to do something."

 

"What? To make he back home?"

 

Chunji nodded. "But how? We didn't know his wife either."

 

"Spy mission."

 

"Ahh... Chunji! It's not the right time to play around."

 

"Hahaha... sorry. I will tell you later. Now, let's ready for dinner."

 

>>>>>>

 

Sora pack her things up. She looked up as she stared at a photo of she and Kyungsoo. Slowly he held it and put it on her chest. "Where are you going?" sighed her. Then, her tears flow against her cheeks make she wiped it but the tears keep flowing make her face turned red. The door opened as Luhan appeared with his smile. 

Sora smile at him back before wiped her tears immediately. He sat beside her make he hugged Sora's shoulder. "Be tough." persuaded him as Sora leaned on his shoulder and cried. Luhan combed her hair softly to comfort her. "He'll be back. Don't worry." convinced him make Sora's sob louder.

Luhan helped Sora to walked downstairs with him. Once Sora's eyes met granny, she glared him coldly. "Mum, Dad. I'm going now." she hugged her parents before walked out from the mansion. Luhan sent her to the class where she should attend. "Han, thank you for bring me here." said Sora make Luhan smiled shyly. "It's okay. Study hard. You have exam once school break end."

 

"Luhan."

 

"Hmm."

 

"Why don't you come back to school again?"

 

"I..." he scratched his nape. "You know it, right?"

 

"What?"

 

"I can't face someone that always at my side before this but I had make mistake."

 

"Did you mean Hana?"

 

Luhan shrugged. "Okay, I'm going now. Tell me if you want me to fetch you."

 

Sora smiled as Luhan lost from her sight. She looked around the buildings. Her phone rang make she smile once she saw the name. "Waeyo, Bacon?" asked her while walked in to the buildings. "Are you arrived?"

 

"Yeah, but still finding the class. The buldings are big and wide."

 

"I'm sorry, I can't accompany you but I promise, I will come for tomorrow."

 

"It's okay, Baek. I should be ready to be alone."

 

Silent.

 

"Sora, don't be like this. I know you miss Kyungsoo that much. I confirm that you will meet him. Just wait patiently. He's your fate and believe me, no one can seperate both of you. Only dead can do it so."

 

Sora bit her lower lips. She always hope that her husband will back to her but it's  already three weeks, he didn't appeared even Mr and Mrs Do don't know where he had been. "Thanks, Baek. You're such a kindest friend I have never met before. I'll go first, bye." she ended the call before continue seeking for the class.

Suddenly, someone bumped on her make she fall on the ground. "I'm sorry." apologized him as he helped Sora to stand up. "It's okay." she fixed herself as she faced the guy. "Hai, my name is Chunji and you?" introduced him. "Sora, Hwang Sora." smiled her make the guy quiet.

 

"Sora?"

 

"Yes, I--"

 

"Chunji!"

 

A small guy called him make both of them looking for the voice. "Dyo call me just now and--" the guy stared at Sora. "New girlfriend?" puzzled him make Chunji giggled. "She is Hwang Sora. I bumped on her just now." explained Chunji. "Oh, my name is Byunghun but people call me Ljoe since that was my name when I was studying in California." greet him with his eye smile.

Sora laughed as she shook her hand with Ljoe. "So, you are going to Mathematics class too?" asked Chunji. "Yes, I'm bad in Math." shyly she said. "Okay. So, let's go together since you look alone." invited Chunji as Ljoe followed them from behind since he was busy on the phone.

 

"Dyo, are you hungry?"

 

"Really? You want me to go back?"

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Okay. Dyo, take care."

 

Sora giggled as she faced Ljoe at behind. "Who are he talking to? Looks like he care so much." asked Sora make Chunji smiled. "Oh, it's our friend, Dyo." answered Chunji. Sora fall her shouders as Dyo's names spoke by him. Suddenly, she feel her heart lost and missing someone. Of course, her beloved husband. 

Chunji stared at her before waved his hands in front of her. "Are you alright?" asked him make she conscious. "Yeah. A bit." smiled her as they walked to their class. The Mathematics class walked fast and as the class ended, Sora called Driver Wu to fetch her. Ljoe who saw her immediiately greet her.

 

"Hai. Sora, right?"

 

"Yes. You are.. Ljoe."

 

He smiled. "Who are you waiting for?" asked him while sat beside her.

 

"My driver. You?"

 

"Chunji. He went to the toilet."

 

The awkward moments make them silent. Ljoe looked around as his eyes fall on Sora's finger. "You had married?" asked him make Sora faced him. "Yes." happy her. "Ohh... so, how is your husband?" he questioned make Sora tilted her headd. "I-I... " a car parked in front of them as Driver Wu out from the car. "My driver had arrived. I have to go. Annyeong and nice to meet you, Ljoe." said her before walked to her car.

Ljoe scratched his nape as the car lost from his sight. Chunji ran towards him make he stood up. "Done?' asked him make Chunji nodded. "Let's go back home. Dyo must be waiting for us." said him as they drove back home. As they reached their house, they saw Dyo was sitting alone outside of the house. 

"We're home." shouted them make Dyo smile. They walked closer to him ."How your class?" asked him. "Well, good." answered Chunji make he giggled. "I had cooked something for us to eat. So, let's eat." invited him make three of them walked into the house. While on the dining table, they ate delightly. 

Ljoe stared at the rice. Chunji who realised it slapped his hand. "Wae?" asked him. Ljoe shook his head. I had saw that ring but where? Aishh... that's hard. Chunji looked at Dyo. "Dyo, it's not mean I want to kick you out but it's already two weeks. Are you sure you don't want go back home?" asked him.

 

"Yes, I will back home."

 

"When?"

 

"Maybe, next week."

 

"Did you remember your house?"

 

"I think I will go back to my parents house and bring them to Japan maybe."

 

"Are you sure you don't want to meet your wife first?"

 

He stopped from feeding the rice into his mouth. "I don't know since I'm confused too." replied him make both of them nodded. 

 

>>>>>>

 

Kyungsoo sat alone at his room while stared at the window. "Did you seek for me?" he asked himself alone. A sighed came out from his mouth as he hid his face between his knees. His missing towards Sora getting overload and make he crazy. Meantime, Ljoe sat alone at the lounge room while Chunji watched television.

He keep shaking his head. "Waeyo? You look weird today." asked Chunji make he faced Chunji quickly. "Ani, Sora had married." said him make Chunji stared at him. "How did you know?"

 

"I saw her ring just now."

 

"And?"

 

"It's look familiar."

 

"Really? Maybe you met at mall."

 

Ljoe bit his lower lips. Suddenly, a thing make he rounded his eyes. "Chunji, I know." disbelief him make Chunji frowned his forehead. "What is it?" confused him. Ljoe dragged Chunji with him as they ran to a room. He opened the door as Dyo satred at them. "Wae?" asked him innocently. Ljoe dripped his jaws as he saw something that catch his attention.

 

"He is the person."

 

"Huh?"

 

Ljoe faced at Chunji shockedly. "Dyo... He's Sora's husband."

 


Notes : Sorry readers for the late update since my assingments are too many and I can't handle it. I'm sorry because I make you guys waiting for the continue. So, enjoy the new chapter. I will update soon but maybe a bit late since I have exam this Friday. I am really sorry :*(