63:

Hero

Korean:

Chinese:

English:

Last Updated: 28th December 2015

Updated: 29th March 2016

[RANT ALERT]
man so frustrated coming on mutiple times of saving then coming back online to edit and seeing nothing even though it shows the characters and words then highlighting the blanks space which is majority of the chapter thinking that I had to re-write this again for the 5th time and realising it was the font itself so after changing it again [many times] thinking it was ok it happened again.... man I hope it don't happen again or might have to stop this!!!!

[RATED: Because some foul language which I don't think is a problem and it's like only a couple not even that but thought I would have a WARNING instead of Rating the chapter because the it has the choice....
RATED M: '
Required if the entire story contain's Mature Content' which I can say this entire story won't have Mature Content, maybe a few Chapters not sure yet]

[AUTHOR NOTE:]

I want to APOLOGISE in the beginning instead of the END where I always have Author Note's because looking at when I last had UPDATED which was in Dec. 2015 and my recent UPDATE which I am doing now is in like Mar. 2016 which I can say has taken a long time to Update but it's just the usual reason's of life outside of the ideal of being locked in your room just updating on AFF which is more appealing at time's but not achieveable when you're so busy, Thank You to all  our NEW SUBSCRIBERS which I normally LIST DOWN alongside the Author Note's but they know who thay are so Thanks to you ALL for being here including our silent readers!!!.


[YOUR POV]-[your still in hospital]

"Help me...."
"Please...."
"Can somebody hear us....."
"Do you think oppa will save us....."
"Do you think that kind eonnie will come back...."
"Do you think we will ever see....."

You hear some kid voice's breaking your thought's as you were straining your eye's afraid to wake up wanting to know where or who they were then suddenly.

"Eomma...."
"Eomma, don't leave me alone...."
"Please you promised me that you weren't going to leave like Maesuk-ah"
"Eomma, Appa is hurting as well..."

You call out...

"Yoonho-ah..... Kris...."

This time you eye's open so quickly that everything around you was so blurry suddenly from the darkness now to the brightness your eye's were trying to adjust to the sudden change you feel something on your hand which caused your attention to be side tracked and that's when you see a sight you didn't expect. That's when you see Kris which surprised you but it was the fact that he was sitting comfortably on the recliner next to your bed bringing memories of when the role's were reversed when you both were in Greece together, but yet here you were in the hospital. That's when everything that happened came to you in full force as you recall why you were here in the first place and that was for the man that was sitting next to you and you just stare in awe at Kris's beauty as you eye's traced almost all his feature's which you pretty much already knew in your heart as your eye's kepted roaming the handsome person near you, you realise what the weight was on your hand to see that it was covered with Kris's unhumanlike large hand's covering your's which always surprised you at how large of a man Kris was. You sit up and you see that you had IV drip connected to you and other machine's which surprised also wondering what had happened to you but your ignored that as you got closer to Kris.

[NURSE]"Excuse Mrs. Wu"

You looked at the nurse that was standing at the foot of your bed she looked familiar then you recalled where you saw her, she was the nurse that had given you attitude earlier when you came to the hospital with Kris's parent's, Chanyeol and Yoonho and that's when you sat upright causing Kris to stirr but you paused for a millisecond not wanting to wake him up at all your mind going all haywire.

"Chanyeol.... Yoonho-ah, Yoonho-ah.... Yoonho-ah neo eodiya..."

You started to panic as you recall the voices that you heard moment's ago coming at you like a tidal wave making you panic even more as you were moving around the bed and at the same time you were reaching for the I.V on your hand to move, you were about to get out of the bed that you were on because you couldn't help it you wanted to see Yoonho. The nurse was now at your side holding you in your place at the same time causing alarm for assistance.

[NURSE]"Mrs. Wu, calm down"

The nurse was trying to get you to calm down but it wasn't helping at all for you because you would not forgive yourself if anything happened to Yoonho, to busy in your thought's you feel something so soft and warm hit your system as you eye's were becoming hazy as you were fighting the drug that the nurse must have given you as you kepted calling out for your son.

[end of YOUR POV]

[KRIS POV]

I was having a really nice sleep just having the feeling of Min-a's hand's with mine causing me to rest peacefully these last few week's this was the first sleep I had which I didn't seemed bothered about anything at all. Suddenly I was started to stirr in my sleep as I fight to stay in this comfortable state until I was hearing voice's getting louder and louder but more importantly wasn't the loudness of the voice it was the familiarity of the voice I open my eye's and that's when I see the nurse holding down Min-a and another with a syringe in her grasp putting some sort of liquid into Min-a's IV.

"What's going on?"
[NURSE]"Sorry Mr. Wu, but your wife was getting hysterical"
"What happened?"
[NURSE]"Mr. Wu, we came in to run some test's on Mrs. Wu, she woke up looking at you Mr. Wu which didn't surprise us considering what Mrs. Wu has been through but when we came to view that was when Mrs. Wu was starting to hysterical and loud also ripping her I.V out causing the tear of her skin and blood coverage that you see here, and it is part of procedure if our paitent's get like that we give them just a small dose of sleeping medication to calm them down"

I couldn't understand what the nurse was saying why were they calling Min-a Mrs. Wu not that it didn't sound wrong but it didn't seem right as well.

"What test's will you be running on Min-a?"
[NURSE]"The doctor wanted us to see if the unknown substance is still in her system?"
"Can I ask is Mr. Jung awake?"
[NURSE]"Yes we have just come from his room?"
"How is his injuries?"
[NURSE]"Sorry, Mr. Wu we can not disclose other paitent's information?"
"I understand, am I able to visit Mr. Jung?"
[NURSE]"Yes that should be ok?"
"How long will Min-a be out?"
[NURSE]"It varies between paitents?"
[NURSE]"Excuse me, but you're needed in ward 3"

I watch as the nurse leaves as I cover my hand on Min-a's yet again without thinking about what is wrong and that something didn't seem right but then I could be overthinking it Min-a must be missing Yoonho and Chanyeol considering that they all came together and now with her waking up and they weren't there which must be the main reason why Min-a was getting hysterical and loud early in the morning. I walk toward's my side reaching for my phone so I can contact Suho to see if he was at the company and also to double check on the progress of the detective's work and also seeing if there was any news from Jihyo, and of course I was thinking of ringing home to see how Yoonho is and to see if they were going to come in and visit. I looked back at Min-a who was sleeping peacefully I wished I was awake when she went through her moment earlier maybe I could have calmed her down instead of the nurses having to use that method, I walked out of the room to see  a new set of security detail.

[BODYGUARD1]"Good morning Mr. Wu, we are your morning security detail assigned by Mr. Wu Senior"
"Ok"
[BODYGUARD1]"The night security detail will be here this evening, also Mr. Wu there is something I need you to sign?"
"What is it?"
[BODYGUARD1]"Confirmation of the change over of the security detail, and also here is another sheet for you to see the movement from the last night's security detail that you need to see?"
"Ok"

I look at the first sheet as I sign the confirmation of the changeover of the security detail that dad had organised which was needed, especially within a public hospital. Also I see on the sheet of the order of Doctor's and Nurse's coming for both of us for check up's which I didn't think was nothing to worry about but there was one that bothered me seeing the blank but detail's of the visit last night which caught my attention maybe because I saw Min-a's name in between the detail's.

"Who is this person, why is there are blank?"
[BODYGUARD1]"I am sorry Mr. Wu you will have to discuss this matter with the night security detail?"
"Are they the same from last night?"
[BODYGUARD1]"Yes the same Mr. Wu"
"Did they mention anything at all?"
[BODYGUARD1]"Only that he had a sense of urgency to speak to Mrs. Wu that was all they mentioned Mr. Wu?"
"Do you have an image of this person, as his name is blank on the sheet?"
[BODYGUARD1]"Yes Mr. Wu I do?"

I waited for him to show me the image because I was really curious and anxious to this person, suddenly my phone started to ring and me being me I answered without looking at the caller I.D and thankfully the voice on the end was recognisable.

"Hello"
[SUHO]"Kris"
"Hey Suho what's up?"
[SUHO]"Thought I would call you first, that I am at the company, I will be sending Jihyo to you shortly with the file's that you requested last night there was messages from some of your contact's in Japan with some investments you were considering in Japan which surprised me that was for sure which Jihyo will bring the file's concerning your Japanese Investment, also have the detective's here they want to see you to talk to you about the attack if you remember anything since you were in surgery when they came to the hospital"
"Oh what did you say to them?"
[SUHO]"That I will make the call and go from there, they seemed to be co-operating, also Jihyo will bring in a report of there investigation they have so far, since you're a public figure and high profile at that hence the urgency"
"Thank's Suho I owe you one?"
[SUHO]"Yes you do especially with your bodyguard"
"What do you mean?"
[SUHO]"He's been an unwanted stick up my arse"
"Meaning?"
[SUHO]"He has called some of his men to be stationed here at the company 24 hours which is not normal and really intense since many of them a foreigner's which would make it more obvious that something has happened also having some of his men stationed at my company as well, he has personally made my life a living hell. Since leaving the hospital last night already news being confirmed that I was acting C.E.O while you are recovering in hospital from the attack and right now he is near me so it's not a surprise that he is listening to our conversation?"
"Whoa dude take a breather [laughing]"
[SUHO]"I am glad that my misery is making you laugh [laughing]"
"Is there any news from the board of director's and our board of shareholders at the company?"
[SUHO]"So far there has been nothing from what was mentioned is that your father already made the call to the shareholders and the board of directors about the situation making it easy for me?"
"Man need to talk to dad, I already told him not to...."
[SUHO]"Hey Kris chill, you know what your dad is like so don't get heated with him when he visit's you tonight you know your dad is trying to help you and you know that, so don't cause an altercation over nothing?"

Knowing Suho is right about dad and I knew it was going to happen but that didn't stop me from getting frustrated with dad for that.

"How many men has  Duke assigned?"
[SUHO]"Alot seriously, you will meet 4 of them when Jihyo come's to you shortly?"
"Meaning?"
[SUHO]"It's obvious that your P.A and Bodyguard have something going on?"
"What?"
[SUHO]"Seriously it's obvious, only your partner would give you double the amount of guard's while your busy with the temporary boss, I gotta go if you don't hear from me call help, it will be your bodyguard who was with me last [laughing]"
"[laughing] it's good to see that your enjoying yourself"
[SUHO]"Kris don't act tough listen to the doctors knowing that you are considering seeing Dean, you gotta look after your health as well"
"I know overbearing dad"

I hanged up before Suho give's another seminar on me looking after myself when I got sidetracked when the bodyguard handed me a peice of paper.

[BODYGUARD1]"Mr. Wu, here is what you requested"

Hearing the sound of his walkie talkie which broke my concertration, not hearing what was being said obviously, as I looked at the picture he had given me.

The image I was looking at looked so familiar like I have seen this person before but I couldn't think of where I had seen him or why he looked so familiar to me and also the weird feeling wasn't helping me that's for sure making me anxious.

"I have my assistant coming sometime soon, if I am not here you can get me in Dean's room"
[BODYGUARD4]"Yes Mr. Wu"
"Thank you I know that this isn't part of your job"
[BODYGUARD4]"No need Mr. Wu"

He looked at bodyguard 1.

[BODYGUARD4]"Sir, do you still want one of us to walk through?"
[BODYGUARD1]"Yes, only one will go the other's will stay here with Mrs. Wu, you will inform us like discussed"
[BODYGUARD4]"Yes sir"
[BODYGUARD1]"Ok, Mr. Wu if your ready"

I walked through seeing the intensity of the security detail as I watched bodyguard 8 doing there walk through which I have no idea what that mean's I leave the room as I make my way towards Dean's room which wasn't that far but close enough to my room like dad had mentioned at the door I knocked waiting for permission eventually hearing the familiar voice of Nana's radiating so clearly opening the door seeing Nana sitting on the recline like the one I was on in our room and see Dean who seemed like he had been through alot seeing a few bruises on him which made me angry at myself for dangering one of my friend's and work collegues. Since it was my fault that he was in here in the first place which didn't help the situation at all especially to Nana and his young family.

[NANA]"Kris wipe that look off your face it's not going to change anything"

I look at Nana as she said that I walked in as the guard's stayed at the door as I walked in they closed the door which was so weird.

[NANA]"So your groupies are with you?"

We both laugh, Nana was like that she always seemed so happy all the time maybe Chanyeol was rubbing his happy virus to her making her more intense like now.

"Just my dad being super intense since the attack yesterday, speaking of which how is he doing?"
[NANA]"Everything seems to be go ok, just Dean need's to rest that's all his wound's are healing as planned so everything is looking good"
"Phew"

[NANA]"Hey Kris, you got to understand that this isn't your fault and I can put it out there that if the role's were reversed you would do the same"
"Of course"
[NANA]"So wipe that look off your face"
"What look?"
[NANA]"Guilt"

I didn't know that I was doing that, well I tired as I looked at Dean who was lying down and Nana who was sitting in the recliner holding her husband's hand so lovingly which made me think of Min-a if this attack was anything to go by I know that I only have one shot and it can be taken away from me no surprises on who I was thinking about and who I was referring to.

[NANA]"Hey Kris, you ok?"
"Yeah?"
[NANA]"You look like everything around you is crashing around you?"
"What do you mean?"
[NANA]"After me telling you to wipe that look off your face, suddenly you look like a man who has lost everything?"
"Oh it's nothing?"

Being save by the bell or in this case a knock on the door, I had to be careful when I am with Nana she is so clued on everything which Dean constantly had to remind me.

[BODYGUARD1]"Excuse Mr. Wu, but Jihyo-sshii is waiting for you in your room?"
"Thank you, Nana you will keep posted"
[NANA]"Of course and Kris don't think you got out of this conversation?"

I hugged Nana and made my way out of the room alongside the guard's finally walking in seeing Jihyo with some foreign men and women which was obvious they were some of the guys that Suho was talking about but there were couple that looked familiar, it clicked as I got closer toward's Jihyo where I have seen them and that was at Maesuk's Funeral.

[JIHYO]"Mr. Wu, here is the file's that Mr. Kim said that your requested"

I noticed the file's that was now being placed on the table as were in the waiting room instead of the room not wanting to have Min-a be disturbed.

[JIHYO]"Also here is a report from the detectives in charge of this case"
"Thank you"
[JIHYO]"Mr. Wu I forgot my manner's this is Ryan-sshii, Cam-sshii, Michelle-sshii, Kate-sshii, they are apart of Duke's team"

"Nice too meet you"

I looked at them all I am not going to lie that they look like they can hurt someone that's for sure even the women that was with them.

"Ryan is it?"
[RYAN]"Yes, Mr. Wu"
"We have met before?"
[RYAN]"...."
"At my son's funeral"
[RYAN]"Yes that's correct"

I could hear something different in his voice which had me wonder what was said to him or what was he trying to say without doing anything bad if I could say so myself and before I could say anything.

[CAM]"Excuse Mr. Wu, Duke wanted me to give this to you also"
"Ok...."

I was curious to what it could be obviously with everything going on, maybe this could distract me at least as I was about to say something.

"Thank you Cam, but can you tell me what it could be?"

With me to busy looking at the document that was given to me not realising why Cam and the other's stopped talking.

[CAM/KATE/MICHELLE/RYAN]"...."

I look up at them and I could see that there face's looked in a state of shock or stone faced like something caught them off guard wondering what they were looking at I stand up and turn to see.....

[CAM]"Come on let's go"
[KATE]"I will take point"
[MICHELLE]"Cam, we got intel"
[CAM]"Ok"

I just watched as they leave wondering why they were leaving like that.

[end of KRIS POV]

[CHANYEOL POV]

After last night's activity I feel like a lifeless zombie from the heavy discussion with Kris and now which included his intense bodyguard having some really intriging things that made me wonder what he did from his previous job before becoming an intense babysitter for Kris, but the image that had me in such a state was seeing my baby sister lying in a hospital bed with machines plugged into her soft skin the paleness from her skin which made me hurl when I thought seeing her body full of scars and bruises was more then enough to make me hurl and angry but it couldn't beat me sitting with her while the machine beeping was the only confirmation that my baby sister was still with me. I didn't even know what to do as I stayed at the house while Nana was at the hospital with Dean as I sit watching Theo sleeping making me feel at ease but it felt weird being in this huge house alone with Theo.

'Knock Knock'

Which broke my concertration from staring at Theo I didn't even want to move from my place of calm and safety which was surprising I am are full grown adult but a small innocent child could calm me and make me feel safe I reluctantly leave with the baby monitor in my grasp as I make my way towards the front door with my eye's constantly looking back. I open the door and I am sure I haven't seen this person before.

"Hello"
[RICKY]"Mr. Park, I am Ricky Kim and Duke had told me to stay here with you while Mrs. Jung is at the hospital with Mr. Jung?"
"....."

I was reluctant to believe this guy.

[RICKY]"I have Duke on the phone"

I grab the phone off him as I stand there looking at Mr. Kim.

[DUKE]"I can see that you have listened"
"What's happening Duke?"

I speak with an accent the pleasures of staying in a house where it is multi-lingual.

[DUKE]"I have sent on of my team to stay with you during the day while Nana is at the hospital with Dean, he will stay with unil Odette finishes and she will be with you for the rest of the day, depending on Odette and Ricky's schedule they may alternate but there will be one of them with you at all times, I am really busy and would feel comfortable that someone is with you and Theo"
"Ok"
[DUKE]"I have spoken to my superiors about the discussion last night, and we will meet a.s.a.p when Mr. Wu is well and able"
"Ok"
[DUKE]"Give the phone back to Ricky"

I give the phone back as I let him and Ricky talk and hearing Ricky speaking English now which was suprising at how fluent he sound's.

[RICKY]"Yes I will station all your gear into the main area of the house prefrence the kitchen, yes I will retrofit the exterior of the house as we speak, I will inform Mr. Park of the arrangement's?"

I ignore him as I didn't listen to the rest of his conversation as I make my way back to my safe haven Theo looked so peaceful as I sat in the same place I was moments before being disturbed.

'Knock Knock'

Seeming closer then before.

[RICKY]"Excuse me Mr. Park, can I speak to you?"
"Ye, Mr. Kim"

I walk out of the room where Ricky was, leaving the door open.

[RICKY]"Duke wanted me to discuss matter's that include you?"
"Oh ok?"
[RICKY]"Duke would like both Master Jung and Mr. Park to stay in the main living room for the time being?"
"So what your saying is that...."
[RICKY]"I will help you to move Master Jung's equipment downstair's, such as his crib and other thing's you need downstairs?"
"Why is that Mr. Kim?"
[RICKY]"Please call me Ricky, Mr. Park. Duke want's you both in the main living toom so we can keep you both in sight"
"Ok Ricky-sshii, we can take the crib first so I can have the Theo resting while I help move things around so we can move Theo's stuff in the living room"
[RICKY]"I can move the needed equipment and you can stay with Master Jung whilst moving the equipment from Master Jung's room"

With that being said I reached for baby Theo's carrier as I put it on my back.

"Ricky-sshii can you place Theo into the carrier so I can carry him while he is sleeping and help you with the crib?"
[RICKY]"I can manage the crib Mr. Park?"
"Call me Chanyeol, Ricky-sshii and  can tell you that the crib is heavier then it looks and to manouver it downstairs at that?"
[RICKY]"Master Jung?"
"[laughing] he won't bite and he is a deep sleeper and he won't wake while you place Theo into the carrier"
[RICKY]"Ok, Mr. Park"

I laughed at how this tough guy who can kill just with his looks and his physique but here he is out of  his comfort zone as he reached for Theo as I was watching him hold Theo like he was so delicate which is understanding but Theo is also a toddler and will be ok with everything but I waited for Theo to be placed into his carrier which felt like an eternity finally feeling Theo against my back feeling the familiar breathing pattern's which meant he was still sleeping. Finally both of us on each side of the crib which was slightly heavy but it was ok with Ricky at the bottom end as he took over the manovering of the crib downstairs not wanting to have anything happen to myself and Theo which was funny anyways in the living room placing it near the wall of the living room. Placing it near the floor crib that was already in the living room with the colors matching which was so like Nana.

"Ricky can you take Theo out of the carrier?"

Ricky seemed to be more able to as he took Theo out of the carrier and hands him over to me as I placed Theo down into the crib covering him with the blanket as he shuffled along the crib as he got himself comfortable.

[RICKY]"I will fetch what you mentioned, I should cope as you stay here in the living room I shouldn't be to long."
"Ok, Ricky I will move a few things so Theo's thing are together"
[RICKY]"Ok"

I watched as Ricky left as I had moved a few things trying to keep Theo's things together, before I knew it majority of the things that Theo needed was now in the living room which made me laugh at how moments before it was just a living room now there was Theo's things which made it seem more homey. I was sitting down when my phone stops me in my tracks.

"Hello..."
[NANA]"Channie"
"Nana-sshii"
[NANA]"[laughing], Channie, how many times have I said just call me Nana"
"Nana-sshii, how is Dean-sshii doing?"
[NANA]"Srill no changes, how is Theo?"
"He is still sleeping, I have checked he isn't wet, I have made sure that he isn't overheated?"
[NANA]"[laughing] oh Channie. I knew you would react, don't worry I trust you I was calling to see how the both of you are, and to remind you to eat and the food is all prepared and its in the fridge and frezzer ok?"
"We are ok, just finished moving Theo's things into the living room?"

[NANA]"Wait, this has Duke's name written on it?"
"..."
[NANA]"Don't worry Channie, I will be still at the hospital ok I just wanted to check on my two boys"
"Oh....."
[NANA]"Dean is doing ok he is still stabalized, and also Channie, I know you are anxious for your sister but you have nothing to worry about she is doing ok?"
"..."
[NANA]"Kris came for a visit this morning and he told me to tell you not to worry, and that he will see you guys tonight?"
"Ok, I was planning on bringing Theo in to see you I might as well see hyung at the same time I guess?"
[NANA]"Don't overdo it ok Channie, can you give Theo a big smooch and hug from us please"

I held the phone in a way so Nana can hear me giving Theo a big kiss which we both laugh at.

[NANA]"Thank you Channie for looking after Theo?"
"Of course anytime, and the house is fine as well"
[NANA]"Jihyomentioned that I give you this number to call as soon as you can?"
"Oh, whose number does it belong to?"
[NANA]"Not sure she just wanted me to get this to you as soon as I can?"
"Oh ok"
[NANA]"Hey Channie it should be ok, did you want me to call the number before you call?"
"Hey you have other things to think about I will let you go and I will call this number that you gave me?"
[NANA]"You can tell me when you come for a visit tonight?"
"Ok, Nana-sshii"

I look at the number I had written down wondering who would answer on the other end as I moved the seating around making it easier to move throughout the living room especially to get to Theo when I am sitting on the loungers. With the sun gazing into the living room making it more warm as I look at Theo seeing if the sun was going to bother him which didn't I finally decided that I should call the number.

[RICKY]"Mr. Park, if there is anything you need to move from your room?"
"No that will be fine I can do that later when I come back from the hospital later?"
[RICKY]"Ok Mr. Park, I will be busy organizing thing's outside"
"Ok Ricky0sshii"
[RICKY]"If you need me just call, and I will answer the door if anything ok?"
"Thank you Ricky-sshii"
[RICKY]"It's ok it is my job"

I watch Ricky grab a bag and went outside before locking up that was for sure and I was amazed at how Theo was still sound asleep, I move his clothes into the makeshift wardrobe that Ricky managed to do and brought downstairs which was pretty good. I looked at the number on the table it was like there was a light shining on it as I reluctantly took my hat off and roughly brush my hair with my fingers with curiousity as I reached for my phone and dialled the number before I changed my mind.

"Hello..."
[DAD]"Son..."

[End of CHANYEOL'S POV]

[CHANGUK POV]

Restless day's and night's passing like an endless flow of time without no sense of slowing down since the day of Chanyeol beng missing alot has hapopened from the mystery of 15 years of no word from our beloved daughter and within day's of Declan working at the company we get confirmation that our long lost daughter who is well and has been in front of us the whole time after that day there seemed to be alot of heat going on from the explosions in the outskirts of the main city and now especially now with the news of Kris being in hospital making things seem more intense and I know that I need to get things sorted and with the usual of the families getting together to discuss the situation especially after the attack but with the media knowing that we were on vacation so I had to figure something out quickly. But I was still bothered because even though I knew where Min-a was it was dangerous to get in contact with as my movements are being closely monitored after Declan mentioned about what he has found whilst being undercover at the company, also not knowing where Chanyeol was  also killing me, along with my wife looking really sickly and stress which was major part of her worrying about her children but mainly because of the news of her only daughter being missing and thought to be dead was no alive confirmation thanks to Declan who I owe for the rest of my life, to busy in my thoughts not realizing that Changmin had walked in.

[CHANGMIN]"Sir"
"Changmin"
[CHANGMIN]"The phone is calling?"
"Phone?"
[CHANGMIN]"Declan had given my number to Mr. Wu's assistant which she had passed on to associates who are with Mr. Park junior?"
"What?"
[CHANGMIN]"They are right about Mr. Wu's assistant, Declan is really on the pulse of the action, first after many year's in searching for Miss. Park and he has just started on the job and he has found Miss. Park. Then when he went out on the field or in this case into the company he has already found intel  and with the situation going on out there, and now with him finally getting us close to Mr. Park through Mr. Wu's assistant more like personal assistant"
"Yes Declan has done good out there"
[INAH]"What does Changmin mean honey?"
"I will find out right now"
[INAH]"Ok honey?"
[CHANGMIN]"I will leave you to it?"

Changmin hands the phone and leaves followed by Inah which surprised me well I placed the phone next to my ear.

[CHANYEOL]"Hello..."
"Son..."
[CHANYEOL]"Dad...."

I hear him call me but the way he said dad was different it was like he was in pain and that made me forget about my selfish emotion's as I grip onto the phone.

"Son, what is it?"

I have been around for a long time and I am a man of not many words and who dosen't show any emotions and many believed since our daughters dissappearance was the reason to why I was very straightfaced and cold but right now my heart was breaking into peices which I haven't felt in a long time.

"Son...."
[CHANGMIN]"Excuse me Mr. Park, I did knock but I think you need to come out and see this?"
"Not right now, Changmin"
[CHANGMIN]"Sir, I really think that it is urgent you come out you need to see this?"
"Changmin I am busy"
[CHANGMIN]"But sir"

With the way my emotions was at I couldn't care less what was going on right now but my son was hurting and all I could do was sit here and just listen to his pain through his voice instead of being there to comfort him.

"CHANGMIN, WHAT DID I JUST SAY NOT RIGHT NOW!!!"

I yell out to Changmin with all my anger and frustration which not only surprised myself but also surprised Changmin himself and feeling the stare which I know was coming from my wife Inah and I know it was because in the many years we have been togther both at home and at work I never disresected and spoke harshly to anyone and even if I am now at breaking point that was not excuseable to change my mannerisms.

"I am sorry, Changmin"
[CHANGMIN]"No that's ok sir"

Changmin leaves firmly closing the door, making me feel stink for my behavior but right now I focused my energy on Chanyeol who was still on the phone.

"Son what's wrong?"
[CHANYEOL]"Dad, why is this happening?"
"What is it?"
[CHANYEOL]"Why is it happening to.... why can't it happen to me?"
"Son, are you in danger?"
[CHANYEOL]"No dad"
"Where are you?"
[CHANYEOL]"I am ok, hearing your voice dad...."
"Oh son, what can I do, I don't like to hear you in pain?"
[CHANYEOL]"I am not in pain?"
"Son I am your father and I know you are in pain I can feel it and I can hear it in your voice"
[CHANYEOL]"Dad.... I gotta go?"
"Son..."
[CHANYEOL]"Dad I am ok, I really need to go?"
"Son can I ask you something?"
[CHANYEOL]"Mmm"
{Mr. Park are you ok?"}
"Son who is that?"
[CHANYEOL]"I gotta go...."
"Your sister?"

The phone hangs up in the middle of my sentence making me more worried for Chanyeol.

[End of CHANGUK'S POV]

[JAEHYUN POV]

'What am I going to do?'
'What am I going to tell him....?'
'What about my brother's and sister he is going to hurt them?'

After hearing the new's that Min-a's partner got attacked I had to see if it was them.... if it was then maybe they know that she was struggling or changing her mind for her to go back, but I know from the determination that I saw of her it was obvious that nothing was going to change her mind which was the reason why I was trying to find another way to deal with this. But knowing him.... he would have someone following me watching my movement's which was really hard to do anything was it because I decided to go and see Mr. Wu at his company the other day? it couldn't be because of that for Mr. Wu to be attacked like that.

[HIS HENCHMEN]"So what do we have here?"
"What do you want?"
[HIS HENCHMEN]"You think he wouldn't know what you were trying to do?"
"What?"
[HIS HENCHMEN]"He found out about your little visit"

The next thing I felt a blow on my right jaw which hurt but I didn't give him any sort of satisfaction of me being in pain.

[HIS HENCHMEN]"Aww your going to act like you don't know what we're talking about maybe this will help jog your memory"
[AUDIO]"Breaking new's Mr. Wu of Wu Industries has just been rushed into hospital as there was an attack at Wu Industries which have lefted 2 dead and 2 critically wounded it has been said that Mr. Wu and his employeer and friend Mr. Jung have been rushed into ICU, the police are now at Wu Industries conducting an investigation we will take you live on location with Reporter Kim.... Thank you we are now at the hospital where we have word that Mr. Wu's family has arrived there is still no word on how Mr. Wu is doing but there is alot of high profile businessmen arriving at the hospital as you can see Mr. Wu's friends and businessmen starting to arrive we have Mr. Kim from Kim. Inc which is also a very high profile businessmen here in South Korea and in Asia specialising in some of the well known hotel's here and around the world, we also have the acting C.E.O of Park. Corp Declan Yoon also in attendance also alongside with Mr. Wu's close friends Mr. Lu with his partner Miss. Huang, Mr. Zhang or also known as Lay from L.Ent, Mr. Kim Minseok chef and restuarant owner, Mr. Kim Jongdae also known as Chen night club owner, Baek Baekhyun of  Byun. Ent, Huang Zitao, Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun also well known figures in the country to name a few in attendance here for Mr. Wu and his family."
"That was you...."

I say with little difficulty.

"What about my family?"
[HIS HENCHMEN]"Your lucky the boss hasn't touched your precious family, afterall the boss is known to stick to his words so your lucky you know that. Why couldn't you just do what he said instead of trying to leave"
"How could you do this to innocent people?"
[HIS HENCHMEN]"Simple...."
"Money!!!!"
[HIS HENCHMEN]"Not a bad deal"
"What about your family...."

[HIS HENCMEN]"I don't have a family, they were no longer my family when they lefted me on the streets"

I couldn't understand why there were men like this in this world, but I had to figure out how I can get in contact with Min-a after last night's ordeal not taking into consideration with the security detail.

"So what now?"
[HENCHMEN]"Simple you need to see how she is doing?"
"How?"
[HENCHMEN]"You can figure that out?"
"I can't they stopped me last night?"
[HENCHMEN]"Use that pretty face of your's or is that all you got?"
"...."
[HENCHMEN]"Or do you need me to persuade you?"
"No I got it?"
[HENCHMEN]"I will wait for your call"

They all start to leave until it was only him.

[HENCHMEN]"Don't think you can get away with anything Jaehyun, just because my boss is loyal to his word don't think that I can't do anything to your precious family"

I watch as he leaves not making this any easier for me, to this day I couldn't understand why they would want Mrs. Wu for remembering that day when I was watching her noticing how she was and what she was like, why was someone so soft and kind being targetted by some really bad guys seeing how she was with her son was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen it reminded me of the early day's when I was with my parent's especially with my mum. I could see the love in her family and the bright aura she had with whatever she did, it couldn't be because of money there has to be more to it, thankfully my phone breaks my train of thought's.

"Hello"
[JUNHO]"Hey Jaehyun-ah"
"Hey Junho"
[JUNHO]"Hey I managed to get you in?"
"What?"
[JUNHO]"Man [laughing] you and your old mind"
"[laughing]"
[JUNHO]"One of the guy's couldn't come in to help so I got an opening for you?"
"What are you talking about?"
[JUNHO]"Man Hyun-ah are you sure you don't need me to run some tests on you and your brain?"
"[laughing] nah I am all good, just had something else going on that's all?"
[JUNHO]"Hyun-ah you ok?"
"Yeah just busy that's all?"
[JUNHO]"Hey speaking of busy when am I going to see my favourite clan it's been awhile?"
"Soon..."
[JUNHO]"Ok drop by to the hospital and you can change into scrubs and you can help me on the floor?"
"What?"
[JUNHO]"Hey Hyun-ah don't act stupid, you know what I am talking about?"
"No I don't?"
[JUNHO]"Oh yeah you don't I put in a call for you our head surgeon which is myself who has been working 18 hours straight, and have another case in 2 hours that I will be prepping for but I am talking to you, and I am being double-booked for another case, and I am not superman and we are in need of another experienced surgeon at the hospital to take care of the other case's as our other surgeon is away on vacation and I thought of my fellow surgeon and best friend I have put my name and reputation on the line for the board to get you dude. I know that it's been awhile since you have worked in are hosital environment since being in 3rd year in Med School and on placement"
"...."
[JUNHO]"What, I know you can do it if it wasn't for you being all over the place on placement you would have been number 1 surgeon here in South Korea"
"I know you are trying to butter me up, but Junho-ah you know it's been awhile?"

[JUNHO]"Yeah I know but I know that you will be ok, plus the cases that is being scheduled this evening is not complicated for you, you will need to read on the paitent file's which wouldn't be bad, and I know you Hyun-ah. Plus think of this being a chance for you to work here at Seoul Public Hospital?"

I thought about it after awhile and suddenly a thought came to me.

1st: When I have my sibling's I would need another job to help me in supporting them and being a surgeon could help my cashflow.
2nd: I can use my time to have a chance in meeting Min-a.

"I am on my way"
[JUNHO]"I knew you would, and this isn't long-term but you will get paid and also it will give the chance for the board to look into hiring you apart of the team, and this may work out instead of you doing many part time job's, and also this will help you with supporting your family. Since your hardheaded for help"
"Ok, I will see you in 10 and then you and I can meet on what case's I will be working on including with the risks and the paitent history?"
[JUNHO]"And you were worried that you were rusty"

I hang up and call.

"I am in, but don't try anything"
[HENCHMEN]"You always seem to amaze me"
"It's not for you and you know it"
[HENCHMEN]"Remember why your there?"
"I know, but like I said don't try anything and don't think of coming to the hospital"
[HENCHMEN]"Your making me curious?"
"I don't want my cover blown and I know with you and your bunch of goon's will of course fcuk it up"
[HENCHMEN]"Wow"
"I will call you on intel and not that other way round"
[HENCHMEN]"Whoa you sound like the Jaehyun I remember?"
"Well I don't give a fcuk"

I hanged up as I couldn't be bother wasting my time on him and I make my way to my room to shower up and double-check my appearance.

------------

I look at the mirror as I noticed that I looked like a different person but with understanding of my role of being apart of team which didn't phase me at all but the get up and person looking right at me was a stark reminder of the person I could have been before if it wasn't for the turn of event's that has lead me in this path. I grab my keys and phone and I make my way out of the apartment which was from all my part time jobs and the car of course from them which was technically mine well I drive the familiar path I had done hour's before as I park up remembering that I am not here as just a normal visitor.

[end of JAEHYUN'S POV]

[YOUR POV]

You should feel like you were hit by a bus but strangely you felt much better actually to say the least as you sat up with your back firmly against the headboard as you notice and recall where you were, you hear voice's strangely familiar as your brain was already on it's on not noticing that you were standing against the bed as you wait for your body to react at all, you feel your feet against the cold floor under your feet as the muscles in your legs were getting use to standing. Finally you walk towards the door as you notice that there was another hospital bed inside to just as your's but was made of course you were anxious and curious to who it could be finally reaching the door you slide it open your fingers slightly tender for some reason well you ignore it as you put faces to the voices. As you notice the four people looking at you like you were a ghost or something about to say something you notice the person who was sitting with there back to you stand up and automatically you knew who it was and you weren't going to lie but something inside you just took over you feeling faint and out of breathe as you see Kris turn around to look at you and it was as if time had stalled for just a moment as you look into Kris's deep chocolate brown eye's it was like you were searching inside him as you stood stationary with your body reacting so strongly but you couldn't understand what was going on. Kris ignoring the people as they spoke but you didn't listen to what they were saying which was weird that you could understand what they were saying which was obviously not something you could have done before which made you wonder what had happened to you.

"....."
[KRIS]"Min-a..."
[BODYGUARD1]"Excuse Mr. Wu there is someone who want's to see you?"

You see someone walk in through the way the other's left as he was closing the door behind him instantly as he looked at the both of you.

[KRIS]"No visitor's right now"
[BODYGUARD1]"Yes, Mr. Wu and the reason?"
[KRIS]"You can come up with something?"
[BODYGUARD1]"Yes, Mr. Wu"
"Kris, that is not the way to speak to someone"

You say suddenly your voice sounding a little husky then normal and you couldn't comprehend why you said something like that to Kris of all people.

[BODYGUARD1]"That's ok Mrs. Wu"
[KRIS]"I am sorry Min-a is right"
[BODYGUARD1]"My apologies Mr. Wu, you can talk to Mr. Wu SENIOR concerning my work?"

Not realising that you had walked towards the said person as you stood opposite of him, seeing the slight concern radiating in his mannerism's which you can say that normally you couldn't spot something like this before today.

"What do you mean by that Mr.?"
[BODYGUARD1]"[stuttering] Mr. Shim"
"What did you mean about 'talking to Mr. Wu Senior concerning your work' Mr. Shim?"
[BODYGUARD1]"....."

He was looking at Kris who you knew was behind you feeling his presence but that didn't stop you at the curiousity eating inside of you as you sood your ground as you looked ahead of you, you notice that Mr. Shim was radiating uncomfortable vibe which made you suddenly reflect on your behavior as you seemed to comprehend quickly that you were conducting the same behavior/tone that you had stopped Kris from doing earlier. You body was overcoming the mental battle within yourself which was strangely familiar but not at the same intensity that it was now recalling the same feeling which was familiar suddenly.

"I am sorry Mr. Shim for treating you like this, I don't know what has come over me?"
[BODYGUARD1]"No Mrs. Wu there is nothing to apologise for?"

Your voice seemed to be your own as you apologized to Mr. Shim as you lowered you head at the same time not that you were weak person before but you knew you were like this you seemed more independant and strong in your self which was something you weren't before today that was sure maybe something triggered inside of you to become this strong independant kind of women, suddenly you feel Kris close the gap as he wrapped an arm around your waist like he was waiting for you to do something but nothing came as Kris took over the conversation.

[KRIS]"Just let them know that I am feeling a little tired and won't have any visistor's as of yet?"
[BODYGUARD1]"Yes, Mr. Wu"
[KRIS]"And, no mention of Min-a?"
[BODYGUARD1]"Yes, Mr. Wu"
[KRIS]"Thank you"
"Thank you Mr. Shim"
[BODYGUARD1]"Mrs. Wu"

You say as Mr. Shim lefted both of you alone just as the door click's you were suddenly grabbed into a deep hug which made you weak in the knee's as you feel Kris arm's wrap around you feeling the familiar heat that came with him envelope around making your body react so intense as you closed the already closed gap as you wrap your arm's around Kris's waist making you hear his heartbeat which made you calm the intensity going on inside of you, it must have been something that was really intense for your body to be shaking which made you tear up suddenly but as you hugged Kris closer you realised that it wasn't you that was shaking it was Kris which made your heart falter.

"Kris...."

Your voice sounds huskier then normal but you waited for Kris to say something at least.

[KRIS]"Min-a"

His voice giving you chill's in a good way of course as he hugs you deeper then you could have been before as you feel his strong grip circling your body crushing you into his hold making you blush thankfully he won't see as you were in his arm's. You feel his warm breath on the gap where you shoulder and neck join, his touch on your lower back making you feel a little to hot but you were greeding for Kris's warmth.

[KRIS]"I am glad that you're ok, I thought I lost you when I woke and you weren't there, I couldn't help but think of the time when you left me, please don't leave me"

You hear Kris murmur like he was convincing himself even though you could hear each word clear as the wind waving your hair as you heart breaks at his confession you grip him tightly just to make him aware that you were here with him now and that you heard each word coming from his appealing plump lips.

"Kris I am so sorry that I made you like this"
[KRIS]"I just...."

Kris lossened his grip from you even though you were still in his arm's he was looking down at you seeing his warm gaze at you, you could evidently see how much he really cared from you as you see the same look you have when you look at all those special to you as you smile at him knowing what you were going to do and what you want.

[KRIS]"I know this is not the right time nor the place but I feel like this is the right time considering everything that has happened.... even though I already planned to make this special but the more I wait... Min-a..."

You look at Kris your body feeling like a jar housing as many butterflies of Seoul inside of you as you see the intense gaze from Kris as he was talking at the same time you were in such a daze that you weren't even sure what you were feeling right now, but you can't lie but this out of body experience was really something you didn't want to lose or not feel again Kris reaches for your hands as you look down at your hands being covered by Kris's large hands as you look back at him feeling Kris caress you hand's in his making you heart flutter with each movement Kris looking at you intense.

[KRIS]"Min-a the day Krystal had called me had changed my life forever, the day I met you. As I think of all the great memories we shared together, to the heartbreaking moment when I thought I lost you and the boys, to the heartwretching time when we lost our dearest Maesuk-ah are day I won't forget, all those memories locked in my mind and in my heart. Min-a through all that my heart hasn't wavered at all and I care for you so much that I don't know if there is any way I can express it but after what happened today when I got attacked at the company I realised my life was full and with so much happy and glorious memories with all that flashing through me I realised that I had only one regret...."

You look in awe at Kris with so much thoughts going on as Kris mentioned all that as you look back at everything you both have been through which made you smile mentally of course and as Kris mentioned he had one regret it made you think may things but there was one that was bothering you which made you think to yourself, maybe you should have left for good so Kris's peaceful life would not have been muddled up because of all the hassles and hurt that has come from you being in his life but selfishly you were so happy that you had the chance to be with a great man. You fell goosebumps over your body as you feel Kris hand caress your cheek and touch your chin lightly as he direct's your face toward's his as you look deep into his chocolate gaze.

[KRIS]"Min-a, my regret is that I never got the chance to tell you how I really feel, Min-a I love you"

Just like that everything you were feeling came to you like a storm and you just did what felt right to you as you leaned towards Kris and you look into his eye's and see nothing but love in his gaze as you closed the gap and your lips touch his so lightly and it was like you were on fire as you feel Kris's lips move with your's Kris pulling you closer into him as you hands slide at the back of his neck as you wound your arms around his neck crushing him against you.

[END OF YOUR POV]

[DUKE POV]

After the attack....
With everything going at fast-pace with everything me organising everything especially with security detail around the company and double-checking everything is going accordingly along with the guys from America also being on board with all this especially informing Joe of the intel I gathered from the conversation that was shared with Kris and Chanyeol adding peices to the puzzle as we get closer and closer and also with the usb stick in my hands alone with key from the surprise gift that I got from a guy that reminded me of my old C.O which I have given a copy to Joe and the guys which has sort of made me the go to guy considering all the intel I have gathered since being here in South Korea for a job that they took on and it had included me and look at me now. I look at Jihyo who was working which was really got my attention as I watch her being trailed by Michelle and Kate which I knew was really uncomfortable for her which was really expected, I knew that once I finished this job that I had something to live for to keep going. But the only way is to end all of this so I know that all those I care for will be safe.

[YOUR POV]

As you feel Kris's bone crushing  and toe curling kiss that you were sharing with Kris which was partly your fault knowing that once you make the first move slightly knowing what the outcome was going to be like as the intense feeeling was coming over you, becoming the time that you couldn't breathe anymore as if Kris knew that you needed some air he loosens his grip and his lips away from yours as you get some H2O slowly coming to grips of the intense passion that you were feeling making everything come to you as you realise maybe this is the only chance you have to admit to your feeling's towards Kris,maybe this is your chance to admit to your hidden feelings or you could decide against it because of the unknown that was around the corner do you act in your own selfishness or do you think of his feelings and give him the chance to.....

-----------

[total blackness]

[End of YOUR POV]

[KRIS POV]

"Min-a I love you"

I say to her and with no clue on how she was going to reply back it was as time slowed down as I see Min-a leaning towards me at an enticing pace before I knew it I feel her lips on mine and I don't  expect that and without thinking I crush her against me as I kiss her back the feel of her soft lips tangling with mine it was like our body was acting in its own accord or maybe the long wait for yearning for each other has finally taken over as the room was becoming a little hotter then usual without realizing Min-a was still feeling un-well and with the unknown of the substance in her bidy not taken into account of my actions as I finally loosen my grip from Min-a and seeing her breathing deeply suddenly it was like the air was out of her because she suddenly out as I quickly catch her and move her back to her bed as I press the button for nurse assistance and I see something that I didn't see coming.

[End of KRIS POV]


Here is the images of the character's that were added on this chapter they are just minor.

Baby Theo's things moved into the living room:[mainly the Crib's/Changing Station and Wardrobe for some of his clothes.

061da4ef3eedce1a15db01c647f324a7.jpg516tbDxK51L._SY450_.jpg

3154837171_1384365536.jpgRossendale-Triple-Door-Wardrobe-With-Dra

[AUTHOR NOTE #2]

Thanks for Reading ALL.
Sorry for leaving you all HANGING.
I think this is the longest CHAPTER I have done so far for this fic, maybe because of leaving you ALL with no UPDATE I guess, I will try to UPDATE A.S.A.P not to long [fingerscross].

THANKS AGAIN TO YOU ALL TILL NEXT TIME.
 

[CHARACTERS:-43590 WORDS:-10,000]