6:

Hero

Koreanarrow-10x10.png

Chinese:

English:

Italic: thoughts

WARNING: this chapter will have more about the people in this fic basically more about [you] Min-a, and those around you like [Celine Huang + Family] etc.

[mentioned characters:]

Dean: [kris's assistant]


[Lee Pov]

I look at the over tired Master Wu retrievingarrow-10x10.png the bowl of luke warm water making his way upstairs to his guest, the picture of Master Wu walking in with a young lady in his arms coming to mind. Whoever this young lady was it was clear the Master Wu was taken to her, with him asking me not to mention to anyone about his guest being on clue and also with Master Wu caring and worrying for her. Not that it wasnt like Master Wu, to people outside his family and friends stereotyping Master Wu as a cold, straight forward, being a guy who likes everything in black and white also gaining the reputation of him being a top young business men here in the Asian community and also in the International scene of business communtiy earning many to fear him and look up to him which I know that his family is proud of him especially his father. I was preparing Master Wu a light meal as the time is really late hitting midnight which was normal for Master Wu to still be up at this time sometimes not sleeping at all which was worriesome for not only myself but also his parents more like his mother Mrs. Wu I hear a knock at the door which was also troublling especially at this hour it must be really important lucky Master Wu is awake still I walk to the door and open it to see Master Wu's assistant.

"Anneyong Haseyo Lee, is Mr. Wu here?"

"Yes won't be a moment come in take a seat, would you like a beverage of some sort?"

"No thank youarrow-10x10.png Lee, I am fine I won't be staying to long."

I usheredarrow-10x10.png Mr Jung to the lounge as I went upstairs to get Master Wu, as I walked towards the guest room which I was sure he would still be there and I stand corrected I see Master Wu squeezing the cloth out with fresh water and placing it on her forehead.

"Master Wu?"

[end of Lee's Pov]

[Kris Pov]

I continue on with squezzing the now damp cloth and place it back on Min-a's forehead her temperature now startingarrow-10x10.png to cool down seeing her more relaxed.

"Master Wu?"

I hear Lee call for me I place the cloth on her forehead I stand and look at him.

"Yes Lee?"

"Mr. Jung Dean is here?"

I was shocked I looked at the timearrow-10x10.png and it was 1am in the morning not realising the time eating away, how long did I sit here mesmerised by Min-a. With Dean here also surprising me did he have all the information that I wanted for him to come, Dean was very hardworking and deticated assistant he deserved a raise and also a vacation and with all the work that I have given him which has nothing to do with the company or minor work matters. I look back at Min-a and smiled at her.

"Master Wu I have prepared some food for you"

"Thank you Lee, goarrow-10x10.png on its late go and rest I will be fine"

"If there is anything else sir that you need?"

"No I am fine Lee thank you"

Lee bows to me and leaves to his own area in the house where he stays which was fine with me I walk downstairs to see Dean sitting paitently for me as soon as he spotted me he stood up.

"Mr. Wu?"

"Dean call me Kris"

"Sorry I came as soon as I finished with all the information you requested, I came to drop the off myself"

"Thank you Dean"

I look at the table with food, and my stomach rumbles on cue.

"Dean would you like to join me?"

"No thank you Mr. Wu, I just came to drop of the files and make way plus I have my wife waiting at home for me"

"Oh I am sorry, Dean for making you work overtime?"

"No thats ok Mr. Wu, if there is anything else?"

"No Dean go on, apologise to your wife for me?"

"Thats ok, see you later at work?"

"I think you earned a day off Dean?"

"Are you sure sir, there is alot of work that needs to be done with the budget report that you needed this morning, and with the other contracts from your outer business projects from your companies in China and U.S.A?"

"Dean thats ok, I can handle it myself you have worked so hard today with the added work I have given to you"

"Are you sure sir I dont mind?"

"No go on think of it as a thank you and apology?"

Dean gives me the 3 files:

in different colours [Grey, Navy Blue, Black] and also there was an envelope which was with the files bows and leaves I put the files down on the table and I clean up my dishes so Lee wouldnt have to worry about it, as I was cleaning up and putting leftovers into the fridge I couldnt help but think about Min-a after stacking everything away I locked up the house and turn the lights and made my way to my room I place the files onto my bed and jump into the shower after the warm spray easing the tension in my shoulders I finally dried myself and changed into a v-neck and sweats and laid down on the bed its going to be along morning, I needed to get some rest for work later and with Dean having the day off I will have to do more work which I didnt mind and plus Dean deserved it with all his hard work since working in the company anyways I start with the first file:

The Grey File: [Labelled, Miss Celine Huang]

There was a post it on the file itself:

'Mr. Wu'

'This is general information on Miss. Celine Huang, Mr. Xiaoming Huang and Mrs. Marion Huang'

'Dean'

  • Name: Celine Huang
  • D.O.B: 14 April 1992 [Age 20]
  • Height: 1.70m
  • Hometown: Beijing, China
  • Place of Living: Seoul, South Korea
  • Place of Birth: Paris, France
  • Education: Student Seoul University Medicine
  • Occupation: N/A
  • Parents: Father: Xiaoming Huang and Mother: Marion Huang

The picture couldnt put justice to her in real life, I remember the shock of meeting her at Luhan's being one of the people I was looking for, basically there was nothing extreme with her file, I turn to the next page and I see that it had her parents, first her father.

Family:

[picture of Tony Leung]

  • Father: Xiaoming Huang
  • D.O.B: 11 August 1973 (Age: 39)
  • Height: 1.78m
  • Hometown: Beijing, China
  • Place of Living: Beijing, China
  • Education: Harvard University, America
  • Occupation: C.E.O Huang Industries
  • Children: Daughter: Celine Huang

[picture of Audrey Tautou]

  • Mother: Marion Huang
  • D.O.B: 23 September 1975 (Age: 37)
  • Height: 1.69m
  • Hometown: Paris, France
  • Place of Living: China. Beijing
  • Education: Threatre Arts, France
  • Occupation: Housewife
  • Children: Daughter: Celine Huang

It was pretty slim file there were still more papers to look into I looked at the next:

[Lifestyle]:

  • which was normal basically wealthy family in China
  • Mr. Huang working, Mrs. Huang stay at home who splits her time between volunterring work or her job as an actress in films
  • the Huang's being recognised in the community, and around the world with there charity work and contributions to hospitals, communities, in China and Mrs. Huangs home in France.

[Huang Industries]:

  • High credited company in distrubiting, reforming and creating armed weapons for many around the world

I could understand why there lifestyle was like what was written about them and also understanding the reason why when I met Mr. Huang at Luhan's place how he had the team of men with him, but when I look at this Mr. Huang didn't potray that he was creating or disturbiting weapons aroung ther world. He looked like a normal businessmen other then that there was nothing more about the Huang family which could cause me to be alert with I closed the file and looked at the next one. 

The Navy Blue File: [Labelled Seoul Inner City Orphanage]

'Mr.Wu'

'This is all the information gathere on Miss. Yoon Gaeun's Seoul Inner City Orphanage I only have information about the orphanage not of Miss. Yoon Gaeun herself as her information is with Miss. Yoon Min-a.

there was another 2 post its underneath.

'There is information on the staff that is also currently working at the orphanage'

the next on underneath.

'Also there is information on the kids that is being housed in the orphanage and also past adopted children and the families'

'Sorry Dean'

I opened the file and I saw the picture of the orphanage

[Outdoor:]

[Indoors:]

UPSTAIRS:

[Play areas:]

  • There were mutiple playrooms upstairs for certain age groups.

[Rooms:]

  • babies-3yrs + 4yrs-6yrs: I looked at the pictures of the rooms which looked really nice considering that it was a self funded orphanage, you could see that there was huge doors separating the big room one side was painted neutral tone which was soothing, one side they had mutiple cribs, changing tables with carpeted floors also in neutral and on the otherside of the doors in the same room was the total opposite, it was painted bright colours, matching bright coloured mats on the floors pretty colourful and basic just wooden beds and storage drawers.
  • 7yrs-12yrs: I also looked at the picture of the rooms it was basic in different colours, but all the rooms matching with the same bunked beds wooden and matching wooden storage also with personal touches from the kids, on the paper it said there was 10 of the same rooms.
  • 13yrs-18yrs: room were pretty much the same basic with neutral paint on the walls, 2 of the same beds also wooden but more mature then the other rooms also with wooden storage for clothing and other things in each room, some of the rooms which had there personal touches.

[Study Room:]

  • The study room was really scarce there was mutiple tables with chairs, bookshelfs full of used/ borrowed/ worn, there was also 2 desks with computers.

[Utilities:]

  • Basic utilities: toilets, bathrooms-for kids

DOWNSTAIRS:

[Main Play Area:]

  • It was a big room full with toys [used and donated] colouring books, many things to keep any kids busy.

[Kitchen/Dining hall:]

  • Industrial size: kitchen with all the furnishing, nothing flash but workable, big for a place like this.
  • Dining Hall: mutiple long tables and chairs nothing flash.

[Office:]

  • Which I have been inside normal size room with a desk and computer, storage drawers, frames of children in the orphanage and of children who have been adopted out.

[Rooms:]

  • 1 medium room: Double bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, personal touches [looks to be Yoon Gaeun's room.
  • 1 medium room: 2 single beds, bedside table seperating the 2, wardrobes, 1 desk, personal touches [looks to be Joon and Baek's room]
  • 1 small room: Single bed, desk, wardrobe, personal touches [looks to be Sora's room]

[Utilities:]

  • Basic utilities: Bathroom, Toilets-for staff.
  • Utilities: Toilets-for public/visitors.

The orphanage was and is well maintained and looked to be a loving place. I looked at the next lot of pages which was evident what the information was gathered for looking at the faces of the staff which I recall easily meeting them for the first time when I went to go and see Miss. Yoon herself.

Staff:

 

[Picture of Kim So Eun] Li Sora

  • Name: Li Sora
  • D.O.B: 29 October 1994 [Age 18]
  • Height: 1.62m
  • Hometown: Gwangju, South Korea
  • Place of Living: Seoul, South Korea
  • Education: Student: Seoul University Early Childhood Education
  • Occupation: Miss. Yoon Gaeun Seoul Inner City Orphanage
  • Parents: Father: Li Seung Woong and Mother: Li Ji Yeon

[Picture of Kim Soo Hyun]

  • Name: Park Joonbin
  • D.O.B: 9 March 1993 [Age 20]
  • Height: 1.80m
  • Hometown: Andong, South Korea
  • Place of Living: Seoul, South Korea
  • Education: Student: Seoul University Fashion and Photography
  • Occupation: Miss. Yoon Gaeun's Seoul Inner City Orphanage
  • Parents: Father: Park Soo Woo and Mother: Park Ji Won

[Picture of Song Joong Ki]

  • Name: Kim Baeksu
  • D.O.B: 21 May 1992 [Age 20]
  • Height: 1.78m
  • Hometown: Seoul, South Korea
  • Place of Living: Seoul, South Korea
  • Education: Student: Seoul University Drama and Theatre Arts
  • Occupation: Miss. Yoon Gaeun's Seoul Inner City Orphanage
  • Parents: Father: Kim Baek Woo and Mother: Kim Ga In Brother: Kim In Guk

I saw that Dean only had record of just the staff which was appreciated feeling wrong like I was doing a background check on them especially because they were young and seem to be really good people, I looked at the accounts I saw that the table that Dean had done of the accounts they were managing and able to pay staff and maintenance but looking for funds it wasn't going to last them a long time, the orphanage was freehold under Gaeun-sshii's name but looking at the many sponsors they had which was keeping the orphanage running was helping. Looking at the many pictures of the orphanage got me thinking about the earlier visits I made to the orphanage seeing the different pictures of the orphanage not realising that I didnt see the outside only having been through the front and also the inside I looked at the information Dean had gotten basically the orphanage being open and operated by Miss Yoon Gaeun sshii and the owner of the orphanage. I picked up the Black File which made me more alert then before I open the file anticipating what I will see about the sleeping beauty just a room next to mine.

The Black File: [Miss Yoon Min-a]

'Mr. Wu'

'This is all the general information of Miss. Yoon Min-a, Mrs. Yoon Gaeun and Mr. Yoon Hyunbin as pre-requested'

'Dean'

I looked at the picture of Min-a the photo not doing justice of the beauty I see that is a door away, but looking at her eyes it was drawing me in.

  • Name: Yoon Min-a
  • D.O.B: 9 May 1993 [Age 20]
  • Height: 1.65m
  • Hometown: Seoul, South Korea
  • Education: Student: Seoul University Medicine and Law
  • Occupation: Part Time: Miss. Yoon Gaeun's Seoul Inner City Orphanage
  • Parents: Birth Parents: Unknown. Adopted Parents: Yoon Hyunbin and Yoon Gaeun.

Family:

[picture of Baek Yoon Sik]

  • Father: Yoon Hyunbin [Desceased]
  • D.O.B: 21 November 1973 [Age 43]
  • Height: 1.85m
  • Hometown: Gangnam, South Korea
  • Education: Seoul University Accounting and Business
  • Occupation: Professor at Gangnam University in Accounting and Business

[picture of Choi Ji Woo]

  • Mother: Yoon Gaeun
  • D.O.B: 9 September 1972 (Age 40)
  • Height: 1.61m
  • Hometown: Daegu, South Korea
  • Education: Daegu University Education
  • Occupation: Owner and Manager of Seoul Inner City Orphanage.

I didn't know that Min-a was adopted to the Yoon's what surprised me the most was that under her birth parents being unknown which could be something small but apart of me had a feeling which I never ignore also Min-a being a year younger then Celine. Something didn't add up I needed to get more information about her birth parents and with the contacts I have it was possible to sort that out I should call Dean to get onto it but then I rememebered that I had given him the day off tommorrow which he deserved that was for sure also something was holding me back from looking inside but I shook it off.

The Red Envelope:

The first thing I notice was that there was 2 memory sitcks and also 2 forms of notes which I looked at.

'The first note'

'Mr. Wu'

'As you will notice that there are 2 memory sticks inside this envelope with 2 forms of letter obvious the first is this.

I understand that you wanted the information for the requested names with the lack of information I have managed to find for that I was asked from my friend to also investigate more information that you may need. I haven't looked at any of the information that may be in the memory stick Mr. Wu'

'Dean'

p.s make sure you read the other note.

I looked at the note that Dean had written obviously I can understand why he didn't want to stay whilst I looked at the information because he knew I would get angry at the fact that I wanted information of Min-a and Celine to be discreet and not wanting to alert anyone else but I trusted Dean. Curiousity was mounting inside of me so I quickly grabbed the other note that was still inside the envelope.

'The next note'

'Mr. Wu'

'Mr. Wu, you will not know who I am or what I do but I am doing this on behalf of my friend with him calling me asking me to look for information I have gathered I have found that it's better that I pile the information into the memory stick that are inside the envelope, if you're reading this then Dean had given it to please follow the instructions directly from this letter. Each of the sticks is obvious that each will have information of Miss. Min-a Yoon and the other being for Miss. Celine Huang.

1:The keys a labeled 1 and 2
2:Place the key into your device eg. Computer, Laptop, Tablet.
3:As soons as you insert the memory stick into your device there will be a window which you have to choose to open to look at files.
4:Press 'OK' to open window and to look into the files.
5:When the file opens you will see a black screen which will have formations of numbers don't touch your device at all until you see the screen which asks for a code. The reason to it is because I have numeric wall to avoid any third parties to intrude whilst looking at the information.
6:Code:32-15#o98 [code for memory stick #1]
7:Follow instructios for the next memory stick.
8:Code:33-15#o99 [code for memory stick #2]
9:When finishing there is a box at the bottom of the main where the files will be displayed you will need to press the box and with that there will be a code requested that you need to code in so the information will be safetly kepted in the memory stick in it's original condition.
10:Log off Code:32-56#456 [memory stick #1]
11:Log off Code:33-56#507 [memory stick #2]

The information on the key will be in your care, with that I recommend that you keep the codes somewhere safe, only you will know the codes as well as myself. If the unlikely case that you were asked how you came to recieve the information you are on your own.
'Unknown.'

Who was Dean associated to, with the lack of information on this note it was clear that it was someone that didn't want to be known and that's what's worrying me what kind of information was in these keys for there to be codes. Well I grabbed the first key as well as my laptop which I logged into and I followed the instructions I placed the key into my laptop and I waited and like the note said next there was a screen box asking me to look at the files which I pressed 'ok' to and seconds later the screen of my laptop went black and like the note said there were number formations showing which looked unknown to me which I sat now my back against the headboard and waited until it was ok for me to code in the password within minutes later I put the code in as requested and the file opened and there were many different files:

 

[ignore the pictures on the folders]

I looked at the screen and it showed 10 files each labelled

FILES: MISS CELINE HUANG:

1: General Information.

2: Family General Information.

3: Miss Huang's Hospital Records.

4: Miss Huang's Education Records.

5: Miss Huang's Accounts.

6: Huang Industries General Information.

7: Huang Industries Accounts.

8: Parents Background Information. 

9: Miss Huang's Seoul, South Korean Information.

10: Miss Huang's known associates.

Which looked really professional it looks like I am not going to sleep at all and this is only the first key I rub the back of my neck I know with all this in my head I wasn't going to get to sleep any time soon so I had no choice but I decided to look at the information I looked at each of the files each with information more extensive then what Dean had done for me I couldn't help but think about Dean's friend what kind of clout he has for him to have all this information about Celine. As I was getting to the end of the material that I was reading my eye's were getting twitchy from the endless reading. I looked at the time and it was almost 3am in the morning and I still have one more key to look at and it's the one that I wanted to look at more then anything I log off with Celine's information and put the code in and minutes later my laptop was back to normal before looking at the next key I went to go and check on Min-a and she was still sleeping peacefully which made me smile I checked her temperature and she was fine. I went downstairs and grabbed me a bottle of a water and went back upstairs to get back to work I made myself comfortable my back leaning on the headboard I grabbed the other key from the envelope and my heart was reacing with anticipation and funny enough I was wide awake compared to before. I repeated what I did earlier following thre same instructions and as I waited I massaged my neck and got myself comfortable and minutes later I put the code in and I saw the same as Celine's but there wa smore folders which caught my attention.

FILES: MISS YOON GAEUN.

1: General Information.
2: Family General Information.
3: Miss Yoon's Education Records.
4: Miss Yoon's Hospital Records.
5: Miss Yoon's Police Records.
6: Miss Yoon's Accounts.
7: Miss Yoon's known Associates.
8: Adopted Parent's Background Information.
9: Mr. Yoon's Work Information.
10: Miss. Yoon Gaeun's Seoul Inner City Orphanage Information.
11: Miss Yoon's Birth Parent's Information.
12: Miss Yoon's Failed Kidnapping Information.
13: Possib
le Information of Leads to Miss. Yoon.

I looked and there were mutiple files that caught my attention files: 4-5-11-12-13 I wanted to skip all the other files and get right to it I know that this would bug me if I did that there was a reason why the files were numbered as so like Miss. Huang's as I started from The First File: it was like it said it was general information which was extensive but similar to Dean's information that he had found on Min-a, The Second File: was pretty much as the same general information of Mrs. and Mr. Yoon but more extensive, The Third File: was information on Min-a's schooling life she was a smart student from the testimonies from the teachers with the recommendations and more information about what kind of student she was hence the reason why she was double majoring in Medicine and Law at Seoul National University there was also a letter of recommendation for Min-a to study in America and attend John Hopkins in Medicine being one of the leading schools of Medicine in the world, The Fourth File: had information about her hospital visits from when she was young all the way to the other day when she was admitted into hospital the morning that Krystal had found her and I saw the same information that the doctor had told me that morning nothing surprising me there which was fine, The Fifth File: was basically information about her criminal record and there was nothing besides the report of the morning when Krystal had found her and nothing else which was really good I didn't know much about what the police have done concerning Min-a I saw the statements made that morning including my own which was basic, The Sixth File: was about her accounts basically nothing much to look at but the heritance that she got from her adopted dad Mr. Yoon Hyunbin which was sufficent amount plus the funds she got from working at the orphanage with her adopted mum from Mrs. Yoon Gaeun also funds from her scholarship, The Seventh File: basically information about her known associates which was a small group of students from the orphanage what got me surprised was Luhan was one of the associates, and also the staff from the orphanage no surprises to see Miss. Huang's name in that small list other then that Min-a had a small group of friends, The Eighth File: was pretty general information about Mr. Yoon and Mrs. Yoon finding out that Mr. Yoon came from a wealthy family and also both being only children in there families, The Nineth File: was extensive also based on information on Mr. Yoon's work abilities which was no surprises, The Tenth File: extensive information that Dean didn't get about the orphanage.

"Master Wu"

I looked and there standing at the door was Lee.

"Morning Lee?"

"Can I get you anything?"

"Just a coffee please Lee?"

"Sure I have checked on your guest she is still sleeping, it's time for her have her medication and to check her bandages"

"Ok I will do that Lee"

What did I just agree to doing that I don't mind giving the medication but the changing of bandages its best if a professional change them, hopefully I wont do something wrong normally I am more alert but with the information in my head.

"I don't mind Master Wu?"

"It should be fine"

"Sure sir I will go and get her medication and bring you coffee to her room?"

"Yes thank you Lee"

I looked for the box to log off and put the code in and my laptop went back to normal I moved everything on my desk in my room for days like this and I grabbed all the files and placed it neatly next to the laptop and as I finished doing that I stretched my body and it was stiff but I ignored it I needed a break but I also wanted to read the rest of the information I hand brushed my hair and took a breath and made my way towards the guests room just as Lee came with a tray with my coffee and Min-a's medication and bowl of fresh water and bandages that were needed which was late for me to get out off or Lee would know that I was effected by Min-a's presence here. I took the coffee and I started drinking black and strong just how I like it Lee followed me and he placed the tray on the bedside table next to the tray from last night Lee took it.

"Lee can you call the company for my C.O to call me a.s.a.p"

"Yes sir"

"Leave that Lee, can you call the company now"

"Yes sir?"

I took another sip of my coffee and I gently placed my hand on her forehead she felt a little warm, I squezzed the cloth and placed it on her forehead I tried calling her to wake up.

"Min-a sshii?"

No reply.

"Miss. Yoon"

No reply yet again.

"Miss. Yoon Min-a"

Nothing.

"Min-a"

I reached and touched her forehead and I called her name yet again.

"Min-a"

[end of Kris's Pov]


Hope your enjoying reading this whoever is reading it actually keke
Credit to all the Rightful Owners of images used in this chapter and throughout, much appreciated!!!
Thanks to
alize_sakura's for subscribing much appreciated I hope you are enjoying this fic so far ^__^
PLEASE Subscribe, Comment or Upvote if you want to....
Thanks to all the Silent Readers as well >_<

[Characters:-21203 Words:-4688]

Edited/Re-read/Font-Changed:- 22nd September 2015
Edited/ Re-read/ Font-Changed: 11th July 2016

Font Changed: 13th December 2017