31:

Hero

Korean:

Chinese:

English:


[cont. KRIS POV]

I look at Min-a as she called me as I looked at her with all the crazy thoughts going on in my head and body concerning her, I also didn't know how to start I turn fully facing her not realising how close I was next to her I could feel her softness so close that I could feel it, also the smell of her flaring up inside me causing havoc inside of me I look down at her

Seeing her bright eyes looking at me with concern if only she knew that I was more concerned with her and without thinking on what I am going to say.

"Min-a"

[MIN-A]"Kris, are you ok?"

She say's breaking my focus for a millisecond.

"Min-a I have something I want to say?"

[MIN-A]"What is it?"

"Do you trust me?"

What that's not what I was meant to say where did that come from.

[MIN-A]"Yeah"

Min-a say's with a little akwardness and also seeing a light blush forming on her cheeks I reach with one hand and I lightly touch her cheek which was warm and soft under my touch making the beast inside me want to pounce which I tamed with much difficulty. It looked like I wasn't the only one with the reactions as I see Min-a instinctly close her eyes which I gotta say was and making me want to kiss her but even though I wanted to jump and do what my body was telling me what to do but my mind was telling me not to follow my bodies whim which was what I should be listening to but as my face gets closer to her's almost feeling her soft breath against me making me buckle following my body I lean closing the gap and that's when I realised Min-a calling me.

[MIN-A]"Kris...."

That's when I realised it was just my head playing games with me making me frustrated it felt so real but looking at the distance of Min-a and myself it wasn't real.

[MIN-A]"What is it?"

I feel her touch on my arm with worry I decided that maybe I should just open my  mouth and explain everything to her not just about Mrs. Yoon also about how I came into her presence she had every right to know but I was contemplating on where to start.

"What I want to say to you is something that could change the way you think of me"

I say without realising how deep it sounded, as I ushered Min-a back to the passengers side of the car and made my way to the drivers side and jumped in the car feeling the weight on my shoulders feel a little lighter as I drive in silence I could feel Min-a next to me and seeing her I could see that she was anxious and was overthinking seeing the little lines on her forehead which made her look cute. Well I drove off towards the hospital I thought it would be best if I take her to the hospital first before I talk to her about everything as we were heading to the hospital I call home.

"Lee"

[LEE]"Master Wu?"

"Yes"

[LEE]"Mr. Lu and his guests are here at your home?"

"How long have they been there?"

[LEE]"They have just walked in Master Wu?"

"Can you give the phone to Luhan"

[LEE]"Yes sir here is Mr. Lu"

"Thank you"

[LUHAN]"Hyung"

"Lee just said that you guys just got there?"

[LUHAN]"Yeah hyung, what about you?"

"I just have to stop somewhere"

[LUHAN]"Hyung what is it, you sound like you can't say much?"

That was the problem with Luhan he seemed to know when someone was hiding something and I was not hiding anything I was just not sure how to say where I was going without Min-a knowing and me changing into talking to Luhan in Chinese would make it obvious that I was going to be talking about Min-a which I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

"I am not sure how long I will be Luhan?"

[LUHAN]"That's ok hyung we can wait?"

[CELINE]"Luhan where are we?"

I could over hear on the other end of the phone which was making me more anxious with what I was going to do.

[LUHAN]"Hyung we can wait for you?"

"You shouldn't be doing that?"

[LUHAN]"I don't mind hyung, especially with you visiting me earlier in a haste I am sure that it is important for you wanting Celine and the boys here?"

"It is if you need anything just ask Lee, and he will keep you all accompanied, also did Krystal and them see you?"

[LUHAN]"No, they are not home when we came through Ken mentioned that your family had gone somewhere?"

"Whoa, I didn't know that ok gotta go I will let you know when we are on our way?"

[LUHAN]"We?"

Uhm did I just say 'we' well I couldn't take it back I hang up and as we get closer to the hospital that Seungho had mentioned coming to view.

[END OF KRIS'S POV]

[CELINE POV]

As I see Luhan interacting with Yoonho and Maesuk which was really a nice sight becoming use to there interaction which tend to be a common thing whenever Luhan came over which was a regular thing but not to regular which was a good thing seeing the boys being themselves which was nice since the dissappearance of Min-a which was going on longer then I expected weeks going pass with still now word which wasn't making it easy for me. As I look and see the boys eating there little happy meals that Luhan had brought for them it seemes that I judged Luhan wrongly seeing him like that made him look manlier then what his ages was and all the rumours at Uni about him was all false. 

"Luhan are we almost there?"

[LUHAN]"Noona, you look nervous?"

Hearing Luhan laugh was nice and light.

"Yeah after getting the call from him I have been anxious and all that wondering why he wanted us to go...."

[LUHAN]"Celine, don't worry hyung isn't that bad?"

I look as I see Luhan talk about Mr. Wu in a loving brotherly kind of way which made me envious being an only child I listen along as Luhan talked about Mr.Wu and all there memories which was kind of funny not picturing Mr. Wu in that way remembering when I first met him he was so cold and straightfaced but listening to Luhan it gave me a picture of him smiling and full of fun maybe I judged Mr. Wu without knowing him like before I knew it we were driving towards what looked like a huge property gated which looked like wherever Mr. Wu stayed must be something that I might not see on a daily as we got closer that's when I see the gate which had wasn't what I expected we got closer to the gate and that's when I see some sort of a post.

That's when Luhan had put his window down and that's when I see a man who looked well dressed in a power suit looking handsome that I can not doubt that's for sure.

I kepted looking at the handsome man dressed in his suit he looked quite intimidating but I learned that one showld never judge another lightly especially with the way I judged both Luhan and Mr. Wu so I looked at Luhan as he was looking to the side with his window down.

[LUHAN]"Good afternoon Ken"

[KEN]"Mr. Lu, Mr. Wu had already informed me of your visit, so drive through to his residence"

[LUHAN]"Yes as always you know everything [laughing]"

[KEN]"Mr. Wu will be home as soon as possible, and Mr. Lee is awaiting your arrival along with your guests"

I see Ken smiling brightly at Luhan which prived my choice right in judging people.

[LUHAN]"Thank you Ken, this is Kris's guest, this is Celine Huang"

I looked at Ken as Luhan had introduced me to him I hastly bow at him.

[KEN]"Pleasure to meet you Miss. Huang"

[LUHAN]"Ken on my left behind Celine is Maesuk Yoon, and his older brother on my right Yoonho Yoon"

I looked to see how the boys would react especially Maesuk but being surprised both boys bow as they too meet Ken I was full of surprises lately we all say bye to Ken and I see the boys wave at him and surprising me again I see Ken wave back at the boys and Luhan drove on and that's when I see the amazing sight a long driveay with trees displayed beautifully giving off like I was in some sort of movie.

 Image result for maple tree

As Luhan drove down the path of trees I could hear the boys both glee with excitement at the sight.

[YOONHO]"Whoa, hyung"

[MAESUK]"Noona, it look's pretty"

"I know aye it's beautiful"

[YOONHO]"It's like those cartoon's on t.v"

"[laughing]"

[LUHAN]"Mrs. Wu wanted to do that?"

"What?"

[LUHAN]"To give a sense of fairytale in reality"

"Well she did a good job"

[LUHAN]"[laughing]"

Finally a large home came into view which looked really luxurious also breaking the fairytale moment earlier.

"Whoa!"

The car kepted on going.

[LUHAN]"This isn't hyung's house?"

"Oh..."

[LUHAN]"His family lives there?"

"Oh..."

[YOONHO]"Is that where your hyung's mum and dad lives?"

My heart broke at what Yoonho said that with not having the chance of having loving parents of his own and yet we are here at a place that was screaming happy families which both Yoonho and Maesuk never experienced.

[LUHAN]"Yes his mum and dad and also his little sister?"

[MAESUK]"Sister?"

[LUHAN]"Yeah she is younger then Celine noona"

[YOONHO]"Whoa how is she hyung?"

[LUHAN]"16 years old?"

I listen to Luhan speak of Mr. Wu's family which was nice but also heartbreaking because Luhan should know how much these boys yearned to be part of a family like the Wu's as we go pass the house furthur along and that's when another home came to view it was large but not as big as the family home the house looked really secluded yet inviting.

[LUHAN]"We are here"

That's when I see a man standing at the door.

Both Luhan and I hopped out and helped the boys out of the truck and I could see that they were also nervous being here not knowing what to do Maesuk clung onto me so I lifted him up in my arms whereas Yoonho was holding Luhan's hand which was adorable.

[LUHAN]"Mr. Lee"

[MR. LEE]"Mr. Lu"

[LUHAN]"Hi Mr. Lee, this is Celine Huang..."

[MR. LEE]"Pleasure to meet you Miss. Huang"

[LUHAN]"And the little boy with me is Yoon Yoonho, and the one in Celine's arms is Yoon Maesuk"

I looked at Mr. Lee as he looked at the boys like he has seen them before which was confusing since this being the first time meeting them which I ignored and we all walked inside and just as we did that I hear a phone call.

[minutes later:]

[LUHAN]"Noona, hyung won't be long"

"Oh ok?"

[LUHAN]"Hyung never comes late when he has arranged something unless something really important had come up, sorry noona?"

"No that's ok"

[MR. LEE]"Is there anything you would like Mr. Lu, Miss. Huang?"

"No thank you"

[MR. LEE]"Mr. Wu mentioned that you were bringing little guests along so he has arranged a play area downstairs"

[LUHAN]"Oh since when?"

[MR. LEE]"Unsure Mr. Lu, would you like me to show you?"

We follow Mr. Lee towards the play room that Mr. Wu had apparently organised which was nice of him and we walked towards a door which we passed a wine area which looked really beautiful but I saw that there was a security pad.

[LUHAN]"Mr. Lee since when did hyung have a lock here?"

[MR. LEE]"Just recently because he was expecting the arrival of you"

Whoa Mr. Wu has done alot for this visit it was un-expected Mr. Lee had opened the door and that's when I thought at how wealthy Mr. Wu was.

Image result for kids rock climbing wall

Image result for modern kids playroom

Image result for modern kids playroom chalkboard wall

The boys ran inside the large room which was massive it was really designed with one great wall covered by Rock Climbing another wall with Scrabble and the other wall with Chalkboard Wall and everything a kid could want they started playing around with the toys well more like Maesuk was playing with the toys whereas Yoonho was climbing on the indoor climbing wall inside the room where there was mats for safety which was really a nice feeling seeing the boys having a good time making me relax.

[MR. LEE]"Mr. Lu, Miss. Huang I will bring refreshments downstairs for you and the young masters" 

And he was gone leaving us alone which was really nice it was like Luhan and I passed of as Yoonho and Maesuk's parents which I know was weird and also wrong to think that way because I could never do that to Min-a.

[END OF CELINE'S POV]

[AUTHOR POV]

As Celine, Yoonho and Maesuk enjoying there time with Luhan at Kris's house with no idea what is coming to them, seeing the happy sight one would think that they were a family.

[END OF AUTHOR POV]


DOUBLE UPDATES IN ONE DAY NOT BAD [KEKEKE] THANKS AGAIN TO ALL MY READERS FOR YOUR TIME WAITING AND READING MUCH APPRECIATED... 

CR. TO RIGHTFUL OWNERS OF IMAGES USED IN THIS CHAPTER AND THROUGHOUT THIS FIC MUCH APPRECIATED ^_^

PLEASE DO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE OR UPVOTE THANKS AGAIN....

[Characters:-9943 Words:-2266]

Edited/Re-read:-26th September 2015

*images

Edited/Re-read/Font Changed/ Image-Changes:-30th September 2016

Font Changed: 13th December 2017

Edited/Re-read/Image Changes/Font- Changed:- 30th September 2016