7:

Hero

Korean:

Chinese:

Italics: thoughts

This chapter:- will be a little about your pass before the orphanage-- and of course Chanyeol making an appearance-- you will find out why in chapter 1: why you were called Parkarrow-10x10.png Min-a instead of Yoon Min-a--

[mentioned characters:]

Myungsoo:- Mr Parks second in command

Mr. Park:- Chanyeol's and Min-a's dad

Mrs. Park:- Chanyeol's and Min-a's mum


[Chanyeol Pov:]

"Yeollie......"

I look at Baekhyun who was sitting amongst the boys.

"Mmm...."

"Yeollie are you ok, you've been quiet since we have been here?"

"I'm just thinking thats all?"

"Yeollie, what is itarrow-10x10.png?"

"Just work, thats all...."

I say to stop Baekhyun from questioning more, it was obvious that I wasn't thinking about work at the moment, for as long as I could remember there was apart of me missing and I don't know what it was nor could I explain this feeling, everyday I live my life like a robot splitting my time between work and time with my friends which was where I felt more alive and happy when I was with my them. But I didn't feel fully satisfied whatever I do there was something inside me missing no one knew about how I felt all these years not even my best friend Baekhyun who I would tell him everything but I was reluctant to tell Baekhyun this, here sitting and hanging out Luhan hyung's place he called us all to come over to his house for dinnerarrow-10x10.png which was what I needed from along day at work being busy with new orders and contacts to go through I was overseeing all that which I would have to give to dad which he was always busy, well anyways watching all the guys had a calming effect on me.

"How was school?"

Suho was asking the maknaes of the group Tao and Sehun dongsaeng they were still at high school which was funny, I hear the twoarrow-10x10.png maknaes about school things which was funny to hear.

"Hey Kris hyung is on his way?"

"Cool, I am so hungry..."

We all laughed at Xiumin who would have thought that he would moan about being hungry when he owns 5 star restaurants here in South Korea and America.

"Yah we are orderingarrow-10x10.png out nothing specialarrow-10x10.png"

Kai moans out with frustration which was so like Kai he wasn't a paitent person.

"But Kai, it dosen't matter what you eat it's the company that makes the evening more special..."

"Eww Xiumin hyung..."

Sehun yells making us all laugh moments like this makes me forget about the day I had or troubling things I want to forget.

"Kris hyung is here...."

We all watch as we see the sky scraper rolling in what was it about Kris hyung whenever I see him it's like nothing phases him or worry, well all say hi to each other moments later Luhan and Kris hyung leave us and all the guys making bets on what they were doing.

"Yah lets make a bet"

Chen quickly started the bet we all nodded.

"I bet its about work, I bet $1,000..."

Chen said Baekhyun, Kai, D.O, Tao, Sehun, Myself, Xiumin all placed out bets all matching Chen's bet whoever won this was going be $7,000 richer in a space of an hour or so until we will find out what it was whereas we all were surprised when Suho broke the moment.

"I bet $2,000 that is not about work?"

"I am with Suho hyung"

Lay added in quietly matching Suho's bet.

"I am with Suho hyung...."

"Ani to late Chanyeol...."

Chen said which was frustrating the look in Suho's eyes was telling me that we were going to lose the pot. As we were all hanging out catching up on all sorts of things half an hour later Luhan hyung comes followed by two little kids which took all of us by surprise and a bunch of guys behind them Luhan's mum went to entertain the bunch of guys that was behind Luhan, Luhan and the two little boys came towards us.

"Maesuk, Yoonho this is my friends, they won't bite, Suho, Lay, D.O, Chen, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Kai, Chanyeol, Tao and Sehun--Guys this is Maesuk and Yoonho"

Well the Maesuk kid stuck by Luhan whereas Yoonho was now playing with the two maknaes Sehun and Tao which was kind of funny before you know it both kids were playing with the both of us. As we were playing the food came and was ready we all ended up eating and Kris was still not here Chen was trying to ask Luhan what happened.

"Luhan..."

"What is it Chen?"

"What were you and Kris hyung were talking about?"

"Oh just nothing much, just some school stuff and some stuff about little Maesuk and Yoonho why?"

Suddenly we all moan but Lay grinning and Suho smiling knowing that they just got a split of the pot between the two, Sehun grabbing Chen and Tao letting go of Yoonho without hurting him while we all laugh at the commotion. As we were all chilling out a women came out of the room that I swore Luhan had come out awhile ago.

"Oh Celine noona, gwaenchan-ha?"

"Yes Luhan"

I looked at the girl walk to sit with Luhan's parents and the others minutes later Kris hyung comes out and he looks at ease like nothing happened earlier I looked as he stood there looking at all of us and surprising us all Maesuk walks towards Kris hyung and we see something that we havent seen the cold man now at eye level and interacting with Maesuk.

"Sorry I can't stay got work matters to sort out...."

As Kris lefted we all chilled for a little longer the guys still angry at Chen for the bet even though it was small change for all of us it was more of a pride kind of thing I was dreading going home because going home didn't help me at all with my parents who I love dearly and mean everything to me seeing them everyday dad always busy with work matters which was unusual even though dad is C.E.O of Park Corp, and I was the C.O of Park Corp dad always seemed to be working on something top secret was what they called at work from the Board of Directors and I didn't know what dad was working on but he always seemed to have that same tortured look in his eyes which I couldn't comprehend and figure out why dad was like that. Mum always have this sad look in her eyes whenever she looks at me which always bothered me but mum would show so much love when we were together making me think what happened to my parents to be lik ethis I have remembered this since I was little from what I can remember. We all start to leave Luhan's place bidding farwell I walk out to see all the cars out and looking at each.

Kris:

[Rolls Royce]

Suho:

[Ferrari]

Luhan:

[Maybach Exelero]

Chen:

[Mazzanti Evantra]

Xiumin:

[Mercedes Benz]

Baekhyun:

[Lykan Hypersport]

My car:

[Lamborghini]

D.O:

[Koenigsegg Agera]

Lay:

[Maserati]

Kai:

[MV Augusta]

Following me was Baekhyun, Chen who had to rush off to go and tuck his baby sister to bed before going to the club, Tao and Sehun also following and there driver was waiting:

Tao's Driver:

[Chrysler]

Sehun's Driver:

[Bentley]

Well we all left I zoomed off home I was roaming around before thinking of going home I stopped at the park that I remember coming to when I was little boy I parked up and I looked at the park where there was a couple of people there.

[flashback:]

"Chanyeol watch out...."

"Ye eomma..."

"Channie come and play with me...."

I run towards the little girl who's smile was so bright it was contagious and we started playing on the swing. The girl smiling and laughing.

[end of flashback:]

Who was that girl, I can't stop thinking about her whenever I came to the park that memory always called out to me but I couldn't get furthur in the memory to figure out who this girl was, all I can remember was that I had alot of happy memories of this girl that was for sure. I drove home I drive the familiar path home and I punch in the code to open the gates and I open and I see my house

which may look beautiful and extravagant outside and inside even though it looked like a lovely home it was different it was uncomforting, unhomey. I walk in and I see mum smile at me which made me smile back at her I go and hug her.

"Anneyong Chanyeol how are you?"

"I am fine eomma, how about you?"

"I am fine son, have you eaten?"

"Ye mum I had dinner with the guys, wheres dad?"

"In his office?"

[end of chanyeol's pov]

[mr. park pov]

It's been 16 years since that dreadful day.

[flashback:]

"Jagiya..."

I look at my wife spoon feeding my 2 baby twins Chanyeol and Min-a two peas in a pod looking at the two giggling children as I lean to kiss my wife's forehead then kissing Chanyeol and Min-a's forehead as well.

"How's my babies?"

"They are fine, terrible 2's [laughing]"

I laugh along with my wife and I bid them farwell as I leave for work.

----fast track----

"Omo, look at my growing babies"

I hear my wife yell with excitement.

"Eomma"

Chanyeol and as I get closer I can understand my wife making sure he was warm since it was a crisp morning.

"Appa!!!"

Min-a calls out when she see's me I see the running 4 year old little angel come to me I lift her up.

"You look like a teddy bear?"

"Ani appa I don't have hair all over?"

I start tickling her hearing her cute bubbly laughter.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes appaaa teddy bears are cuddly..."

I cuddled her tightly.

"You're appa's teddy bear"

"What about oppa?"

"I am not a teddy bear Min-aaa"

I laugh at Chanyeol trying to be a big boy.

"Appa, are you coming?"

I look at my wife.

"I am taking the two kids to the park, they want to go and play?"

"Mianhe honey I have a work meeting to go to maybe next time"

"Oh appaaa"

The two moan with sadness which made me feel stink.

"Appa is sorry, but when I come home I will bring you...."

"ICE CREAM"

I bid them farewell.

"Have fun at the park"

"Dont work to hard honey"

"Appa saranghaeyo"

The kids call out making me smile.

[end of flashback:]

I will never forget that day having to go to work [Park Corp: Advanced Weaponary and Technologies/Softwares/Security] because things were getting hectic and with my head of security informing me about many disturbances during and after working hours causing me to worry about breach of information with the software we have created the top agencies in the world would come and see out technology which was the reason why I was working alot instead of being with my kids. And because of that this is the reason why it was the day I will never ever forget. Now here I am working to find my daughter there has been no signs of her it is like she dissappeared.

[flashback:]

"Sir, your wife is on line 1?"

I was curious to her call, in the beginning stages of her looking after the kids whilst I was working she would call me when the kids said there first words which was cute [Chanyeol saying 'Eomma' and Min-a saying 'Appa'] and when the kids took there first steps all those calls, well I picked up the phone.

"Jagiya..."

"[whimpering]"

"Honey whats wrong?"

"They took Min-a [crying]"

"Chanyeol?"

"He's with me"

I hear the crying Chanyeol in the background.

"These men [crying]"

"Have you called the police"

"Yes they are here with me [crying]"

"I am on my way"

"[crying]"

"Honey don't cry I will be there as soon as I can"

I hanged up made arrangements with my secretary and leave to go home and as I run in I see many detectives and police my wife clinging onto a now sleeping Chanyeol with obvious signs of used tears I drop to my knee's now kneeling in front of my wife, my hand on Chanyeol.

"What happened?"

"We went to the park, the kids were playing having fun I was sitting down watching the two there were other people there [crying] Chanyeol was pushing Min-a on the swing they were laughing [crying] then they swapped and Min-a was pushing Chanyeol on ther swing and thats when I saw [crying] these men in black grab Min-a [crying] one of the men trying to take Chanyeol [crying as she gripped onto Chanyeol] I tried to get Min-a [crying] one of the men had hit me Chanyeol bit onto the man who had him and came running to me and the guy said 'give this to your husband"

"What was it?"

The detective gave me a plastic bag and inside was a small business card which had a phone number and that was it. I grabbed my phone and called my second in command.

"Sir?"

"Get the team here now!"

"Yes sir!"

"Ok"

"Sorry detective I will have my team come to set up the gear"

[end of flashback:]

---now---

Since my daughter being missing I have made it my mission to find her causing me to form an underground agency where with the advanced technology/software that our company specialise in and also with the weapons we have also created and with the team I have formed some being former agents, naval, military with the agency not only looking for my daughter but also doing jobs that others can't take on which was now my passion, with that wanting to leave the business to my son hence the reason why I want him working as my C.O whilst I am still C.E.O for the company, since that day the hurt I felt that day I knew that from that day I didn't want any other parent to have to go through that pain I suffered. After getting a call from an unknown source finally after 16 years of not hearing anything from my daughter and just a couple days ago...

"Yeboseyo"

Tearing me apart after hearing her voice I knew it was her not because the guy saying that they had my daughter but when she spoke it was like I woke up from an endless life of nothing I was going to find her. I don't want my wife to know I don't want to raise her hopes up, and with me being like this I knew that my son was suffering not understanding whats going on I can see it in his eyes whenever we are at work or at home he was so young to understand whats happened and from what he knows that he is the only child which was hard for either myself or my wife that we want to tell him that the rumours a false about Chanyeol being the only child when all along he has a younger sister twin sister to be more precise. A knock at my door I was in my office at home.

"Myungsoo"

"Sir what can I do?"

"Have you still got that trace on my phone?"

"Yes sir, its always activated why do you ask sir?"

"Have you got the records of the incoming calls from 2-3 days ago?"

"Yes sir I have it here..."

I look at the call logs and I look at the time I got the call and highlight the numbers.

"Sir?"

"Myungsoo"

"Here is some information found from hospital records concerning the time frame you had asked for"

I looked at the files that Myungsoo had found there was a couple that got my attention unlucky there was no photos with the hospital records.

"Myungsoo I want you to find more information on these records and get right back to me"

"Yes sir"

I look at the photo frame of my family, one which was when the four of us were together when the twins were 3 years old, and one of the latest with the three of us with Chanyeol in his teens. Looking at the photo on my desk I couldn't help but feel both sad looking at my family that has been through alot including Chanyeol, and also happy because I know that everything is going to get better...

[end of Mr. Park's Pov]


So what do you think about how the fic is going?

I hope your enjoying the fic so far whoever is reading this keke

Credits to Rightful Owners of all Images used in this chapter much appreciated....

Thanks to all who are reading including the Silent Readers.

PLEASE Subscribe, Comment or Upvote if you want to....

[Characters:-12276 Words:-2853]

Edited/Re-read/Font-Changed:- 22nd September 2015
Edited/ Re-read/ Font-Changed: 11th July 2016
Font Changed: 13th December 2017