56:

Hero

Korean:

Chinese:

English:


[YOUR POV]

[at the church:]

As you look at the beautiful interior of the church to the sea of people familiar and unfamiliar remembering that some of the people on the other side of the church majority of them were part of Kris's circle as you look next to you to see the man himself seated next to you feeling his large frame next to you was like a safety net to you and looking on your right seeing many other people who were familiar to you surprised at the number of people here at the service, throughout you couldn't help but think of what Kris's friends would think especially those in the business world that Kris is a major player in.

[seating arrangement:]

[left of the church:]

Kris's Business Associates.

[left middle:]

Kris's Parent's, Krystal, Ken.

Kris's family friend's/Business friends.

[right middle:]

Kris, You, Yoonho, Gaeun, Celine, Luhan.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Theo, Dean, Nana.

Suho, Sehun, D.O, Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Tao.

Duke, Jihyo, Sean, Jen, Evangline.

[far right:]

Seungho, Sora, Joon, Baek and the kid's of the orpahanage.

You were happy and surprised by the turn out of people, anyway's as you sat listening to the service as you look at the small coffin.

Which you knew Maesuk was lying down in peace you were holding the tear's that were fighting to make it's presence known but you couldn't let them fall you didn't want to because you knew that your loved one's were waiting for that moment when you break which you were using as much will power as you could muster, also feeling a little numb in your rib area which you remembered Kris mentioning what happened not realising how versatile Dean was with a needle. The service was really nice hearing the word's from the bible which made you feel so nice and light and also hearing the hymn's that was sung which was so special as well, before you knew it, it was that time for when you hear testimonies from people in the church.

[FATHER:]"We have a family representative who is going to stand and say a few word's about Maesuk"

You were surprised to hear that you were curious to see who was the family representative thinking that it was going to be your mum but your feel the little hand that you were holding throughout the service untangle itself from yours and you felt like something was missing when you felt Yoonho's hands leave your's, that's when you see Yoonho walking toward's the front with a small peice of paper in his hand which took you by surprise you felt Kris cover your hand with his which was both comforting and also giving you butterflies. As you see Yoonho standing in front of the mic looking so adorable in his suit couldn't see him then you hear people laugh when they see one of the choir boy's get a stool for Yoonho to stand on which was really nice to have right now as you feel Kris's intertwine his large hand with your's which kepted giving your butterflies as you all look at Yoonho.

[YOONHO]"Anneyong haseyo everyone...."

Everyone answer's Yoonho's hello which was sweet seeing the little boy looking so mature in your eyes as he stood in front of you.

[YOONHO]"Maesuk and I were orphan's at Seoul Inner City Orphanage which is the best place in the world, it is where I met Gaeun eomma and most of all my mum who I love so much, I had the happiest time when I was at the orphanage then that's when all the kids said that there was my brothers and sisters were talking about how we were getting a new brother.... I was so excited having a new brother and then Gaeun eomma had walked in with Maesuk-ah who looked so tiny but I was so happy that I went to Maesuk-ah but he was so quiet and shy but everyday I alway's wanted to play with him. Finally after awhile Maesuk-ah spoke which was really awesome that's when Maesuk-ah told me about where he came from which made me want to protect him.... Then one day when Maesuk was getting sad making me sad Maesuk-ah was crying non-stop while we were at the playground Maesuk-ah kepted on crying no-one could stop him until Min-a umma came. That's when umma said something that made Maesuk-ah stop crying talking about how no-one wanted us which was the reason why Maesuk-ah was like that until umma came and she said 'Umma is going to adopt you Maesuk-ah and Yoonho-ah' from that day Maesuk was the most happiest since then. I am glad that Maesuk is my dongsaeng I will always love you Maesuk and I will never forget you Maesuk"

Hearing Yoonho say that brought memories to you and also a tear to my eye which made me really happy to hear that Maesuk and Yoonho were happy from that day onward's which was the best feeling for you. You tightened your grip with Kris's hand that was still covering your's as soon as Yoonho came down you let go and hugged Yoonho.

"Yoonho-ah that was so sweet"

[YOONHO]"Appa helped me with it"

You smiled at Yoonho and then you looked at Kris.

"Thank you"

[KRIS]"Your welcome"

The service went on like normal your hands covered one by Kris and the other covering Yoonho's eventually the service was finished making it seem so real and that it was almost time for the final goodbye which was becoming so hard already.

--------------

With the sun rays blazing brightly at you it was like Maesuk was watching over you, making your eye's water thankfully covered from the rayban's that you were wearing as you see numerous people waiting for Maesuk's body to come as you walk along with Kris and Yoonho you see Maesuk's final resting place with each step becoming heavier with each step closer to the seat's that was left vacant for the three of you. Sighing a deep breath holding on thankfully for the pain you were becoming to feel was making you forget about the emotion's taking over also not wanting Kris to know that your in pain because you knew how Kris would act which you weren't ready for yet because nothing was going to stop you from saying your last goodbye to Maesuk.

[KRIS]"Min-a are you ok?"

You nod at him afraid that the voice would sound like a mere whimper instead of an audiable sound, within minutes you feel something deep in you which made you believe that Maesuk's coffin was here as those who were seated stood up as the coffin was getting closer you were just waiting for the emotion's to take over you which you know was going to come, and that time came when it was time for the coffin to lower down which you couldn't hold it at all as your knee's gave way as you collapsed just mere meter's from the hole as the coffin lowered your emotion's taking over as tear's were falling like a waterfall as you were crying so heavily feeling something warm touch your shoulder not having to figure out who it was you already knew who it was comforting you.


Thank you for reading this is more of a filler chapter so thanks again.

CREDIT TO RIGHTFUL OWNERS OF THE IMAGES USED IN THIS CHAPTER MUCH APPRECIATED WITHOUT YOUR IMAGES IT WOULDN'T HELP MAKE MY CHAPTER'S BE BETTER.

Thanks again, will work on the next chapter a.s.a.p, now that it's Christmas Holiday's here in New Zealand and My Term Job is finished I now have more TIME for Updating and of course Last Minute Christmas Shopping YAY!!!!

Will Update as soon as I can that's if my hand's are not sore from Shopping keke.....

Please don't forget to hit me with a Comment, no matter what it is All Comment's will be fully appreciated....

Don't forget to Subscribe, because that will be Cool.

Don't forget to Upvote, because you are so Awesome, and I will be Greatful of course.

Not bad 2 chapter's in 1 Day [maybe it's the excitement that it's finaly holiday time keke]

[HERE'S ARE EXO OLDIE BUT A GOODIE TO GET EVERYONE IN THE MOOD FOR CHRISTMAS]

=Click on the images to hear the song/link that I have got with the image. You have a fair idea but here it is anyways.

[Characters:-6376 Words:-1413]

Re-read:- 12th October 2015