☁ Orange Marmalade Graphic Shop

Sehun's Review and Recommendation Café [Closed]

 

Review for Sugar_Rush // Reviewed by: pilsuk123

 

Title and Story link:  

Orange Marmalade Graphic Shop

 

Title of Shop: (6/10)

I couldn't really understand the meaning behind the title or how it's related to the shop. The title of the shop wasn't really ideal as it's pretty long, hard to remember and doesn't really stand out. If you choose to continue with 'Orange Marmalade' as the title of the shop, I would recommend you to either have the whole shop theme to be in related with the title and to have a brief catch line about the title or the meaning behind the title. This way, the chance of requesters or viewers remembering your title will be higher. 

 

Mood: (3/5)

The mood of the shop seems to be bright and simple and organized. I really like that in a shop for the mood to be bright and simple ; gives off a happy vibe. 

 

Poster/Banner/Icon: (12/20)

The icon of the shop seems to be bts member - Taehyung and I loved that idea to have a person or character to promote the shop. It seems to easy to recognize and stand out form the other many shops and it made the shop more visualizing as well. The banner, however, wasn't really ideal as well. Banner is a good way to promote the shop well and more but it seems as though the banner doens't indicate any title or wordings in it to promote the shop. If it's credited with that particular banner, to others, they might misunderstand that it's a just a gif and not a banner to a shop. The poster of the shop was one of the point I really wanted to point out - Yes, it might be a lot better than the banner because it has the title/name of the shop in the poster itself but I feel that it could be better decorated and made. Taehyung should be the main point in the poster since he's the shop's icon and also I find the repetitive picture of green alien to be rather irrelevant. Overall, I think everything can be easily improved if the banner and poster could be edited in a way to promote the shop more effectively and for it to be more relevant.

 

Organization/Neatness: (8/10)

The shop f/d was neat and I liked how you kept everything simple and straightforward. You didn't have unnessary parts added and that's good. It's isn't wishy washy and really straightforward - this would benefit the shop because requesters can request immediately without reading a bunch of irrelevant stuff etc. I would just hoped that the author's note could be more personal and detailed. 

 

Typography: (2/5)

The font used for the d/f was bolded and it made the wordings clumpy and thick which isn't very pleasing to the eyes. Try to stick to more common font style and smaller size to make it look clear and more pleasing to read. Use colours to make it more colourful and less dull in the rules and chaptered section.

 

Eye-catching: (3/5)

As far as I can see, overall, I think the icon and poster was pretty eye-catchy but it'll be better if you can try to enchance the icon, poster and banner to make them even more eye-catching for visitors/requesters.

 

Clarity & Flow: (14/15)

I feel that in the d/f, you can be more detail into what service/(s) your shop provide and more detail explaning on filling up the request form. Otherwise, the clarity in how to credit and the rules was done nicely. 

 

Layout: (8/10)

The layout was pretty simple for the d/f and chaptered wise but I think for the chapter and linking to picing up of posters can be better done if you can use layouts provided by layout shop. That way it would help build a better image for the shop and make it more sophisticated looking. A small note though that some of the pictures are broken/unavailable for the reviewers chapter so please do update them ; more specifically Sugar_Rush's reviewer info picture.  

 

Final Score/ Total (56/80) = 70%

 

 

A/N:

Hi there! This is Sehun's R&R shop first and my first time writing out a review for a graphic shop so I hope it's still acceptable. I took such a long time researching about the elements I can talk about in the review and the markings and also because my personal life is getting busier as days goes by and so I'm sorry this took forever! Hope you managed to get a few tips or find this helpful since you asked for me to be harshed in the additional comment ^^ Good look in 'Orange Marmalade' and may the shop prosper and continue to do well! 

 

**

Credit: Please credit this shop in your description/foreword and leave a comment after viewing this review! Thank you for requesting and Upvoting will be highly appreciated!

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for requesting from
 
Sehun's Review & Recommendation Café!