chapter oo8

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun look outside the window and frown, he miss Hyohee already, and he was just very disappointed to himself since he can't take care of Hyohee anymore. A tear escape on his eyes without him noticing it. He talked to his father about this, he said that he just want to continue studying at Seoul University,but his father insist,and with the help of Hyohee,he's now here, going to New York. He just found out that his father actually beg Hyohee to convince him, although she didn't want him to go. Hyohee is being cold with him sometimes, she sometimes distance herself to him, he understand it, because it's not that easy to gain trust and she cannot forgive him that easily.. After he confessed that he's inlove with someone, if he's in Hyohee's place, he will never forgive him, but what she did is just amazing,and great... She let him inside her life even though she knows that she's not the only one in his husband's heart. Hyohee feels hurt and disappointed, but she won't let pride rule her heart, she can't manage to loose Sehun. So, she make up with him that easy. Sehun's thought were ruined,when he felt someone sat beside him,he turn right and saw the person he least wants to see right now.

"Hi Sehun." the girl squeeled,Sehun almost choke.

"A...Arra? What are you doing here?" he ask, the girl smiled sweetly, he's trying to move on for God's sake, but her smile makes him wants to hug her.

"I miss you too Sehun." she said and patted his shoulder. Sehun tried to stand up but when he does, Arra grab his wrist and beg him not to go.. So,he ended up sitting there beside Arra awkwardly.

"So? How are you my love?" she ask like nothing happened. Sehun didn't answer.

"Well, you know I'm gonna study at Yale. I'm gonna study business there." she said making Sehun's eyes widened.

"What did you say? Did you purposely do this ?!" he annoyedly asked, Arra shook her head.

"My dad, wants me to study there. He's living there by the way." she smiled and leaned closer to Sehun's face, Sehun wants to push her away but he just can't! His heart is beating faster and faster.

"Stop lying you !!" he said not really aware of the people around, he just bowed politely at them while mouthing 'sorry'.

"Geez, did you just call me ? Well I bet your wife is the one who you should call by that!" she said,making Sehun's blood boil, he suddenly slap Arra. He's just completely mad right now. Hyohee is not a and she never sleep with other man. Sehun took Hyohee's ity! he's the only man sleeping with her !!

"Don't you ever dare to call her again like that! Because she's a decent person." he said and transfer seat. When Sehun walk away, Arra just grinned crazily, she will make Sehun beg to her knees.

 

 

 

 

Hyohee is on her check up, she didn't get enough sleep because of thinking about Sehun, she just can't erase him on her mind. This morning, Sehun called to her telling her that the plane had finally landed on New York. And the flight is just great! She can't help but sob, but she still makes sure Sehun can't hear it. She keeps on telling him how much she loves him,and Sehun also does. They both ended up the call with a sweet words. But of course, Hyohee can't still get enough.. So she called him again and they talked again.

"Mrs Oh?" the doctor ruin her thought and she walk in the room,to do her check up. Minutes later the doctor happilly showed up the result.

"Do you see this?" she showed her a copy of her ultrasound. She nodded.

"That's your baby." she said and smiled at her...

"So? What's the gender?" she ask excitedly. The doctor chuckled.

"Congratulations, seems like the Oh Corp. will have a future heir again." she said, Hyohee smiled.

"Is that mean?" she hold the doctor's hand,which is also her close friend.

"Yes, you'll gonna have a baby boy." she smiled and Hyohee almost jump in happiness.

 

When she walk out the hospital, the smile on her face can't replace. The people who's seeing her, admires her, not just in her smile, but how beautiful she looks on her pregnancy. Well, she's just wearing a simple pink dress and a peach flats,her wavy hair falls down on her waist. And her pouty pink lips and her sparkling eyes is just the highlight of her fresh beauty. Anyone who can see her would think that her young and pretty face is captivating, whoever her husband is must be really lucky. Hyohee went to the cafe and ordered, after some time her order came. She happilly sip on her coffee, she'll surprise Sehun about this.

"I should think of a name for now on..." she muttered to herself. Suddenly she saw a truck park in front of the restaurant across.

"EUN" she read.. She smiled. "Eun?" she raise a brow, then she suddenly saw the word '

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter