chapter o39

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning arrived and Hyohee woke up next to Luhan, who's facing her while hugging her waist tightly, and his legs were entwined with her securely. She gently shrugged his off and felt a strong pain between her legs, and she remembered the rough scenes last night with this man beside her. She felt hurt, not just physically but also emotionally. She's limping when she went at Hunnie's room.

"Hun... Sehun?!" she muttered. The two were sleeping soundly and Sehun is hugging Hunnie while covering the child's ears. She used to wonder why, but then she remembered, Hunnie and Sehun maybe heard her scream in pain. She walk towards them while tiptoing. A tear escape on her eyes.

Sehun heard a whimpered and he saw Hyohee's state, she's sobbing on her knees, looking so fragile and weak, like she can't even stand up to herself, he, of course, as someone who's loving her so much, sadly look at her then he just found himself hugging her tightly like he'll never ever let her go again. He carress he back gently, she just cried and cried, pictures of the tragic scene last night played on her head, she knows it's not Luhan who had just her, he maybe possesed by some demon spirit last night,so that he did that, or maybe not, just complete jealousy ruled all over his mind and heart.

"I.. never thought.. he will do that to me." she said and cracked her voice, Sehun's fist tighten. Luhan, his bestfriend his whole life, had just the one and only love of his ed up life. Hyohee can't help it but to buried her face on his shirt. She remembered how he comfort her in the middle of chaotic times of their marriage. But that's all screwed up, they have their own lives now, and who knows maybe, Sehun has a new girlfriend, she don't even dare to ask about.

"Hyohee, it's alright my princess, I'm here." Sehun murmured untocinglly, Hyohee's heart beat almost fell down the floor, My princess, My angel, that's Sehun's pet names to her. Hearing him saying those words again, making her feel like she's in the top of the world again. Sehun never failed her to feel butterflies on her tummy.

"Sehun ah." she whispered. She face Sehun very slowly, when her eyes met his, he smiled and patted her head.

"It'll be just fine." he said and guided her to get up, Hyohee is just looking at him while guiding her like she's a very fragile thing on Earth. Hyohee didn't notice that a smile form on her face, while staring at Sehun. Sehun turn to look at her and thier eyes met again.

This time closer and their breath is touching each other's lips. Sehun gulp before his lips. Hyohee stare at his lips and she prevented herself from getting so tempted about that.

"What are you waiting for? Kiss her!" a voice startled them both. Hyohee and Sehun look at the widely open door and saw Luhan with burning eyes, within just a blink of an eye, a punch was thrown at Sehun's flawless and flower boy face. Hunnie got shock and saw his Sehun Appa fell down on the floor.

"You ing , God knows who made you!! Oh maybe not! Satan made you!!!" Luhan shouted, Hyohee is hugging Hunnie while he's crying.

"Hyung, what the hell are ......" a punch was thrown on his face again, until it got bled so bad, Hyohee and Hunnie saw how Luhan beat Sehun with just like that! She got scared, why Luhan is acting this way??

"Don't ever dare to show your face up here!!! Get the out of this house!!!" he shouted, Sehun didn't manage to get up, and Luhan is getting pissed again, he wants to drag him out, wait! Dis he just think the word 'drag' ?? Yes! Not a very bad idea. He grab his hair and drag him out the house and threw him on his (Sehun) car.

"Go away you dickhead!!!" he shouted and kicked him once again. Sehun can't even open his eyes, but he knows that he can't leave Hyohee and Hunnie now, especially of Luhan is acting this way, who knows what he might do to his family? EVERYTHING! He'll die rather than seeing Luhan beat them.

"Hey!" he whispered. Luhan didn't heard it.

"Hey!" he whispered again, no sound is coming out his mouth. He used all his energy left to shout.

"HEY!!!!!" Finally! Luhan heard it, Sehun had just shouted. Luhan turned to him intently.

"Don't ever dare to touch Hyohee and Hunnie. Or you'll ing dead!" he said, Luhan scoffed and walk away, ignoring what Sehun did said. Sehun watched Luhan walk in until his vision turned blurry to dark.

 

 

Luahn slammed the door behind him and saw Hyohee and Hunnie in a scared state, he felt guilt on his mind and body and approach the two, but the latter distance themselves to him as if he's a ghost.

"No no no no no no, Don't be afraid. Hyohee. Hunnie." he said in a very calm voice. He's still guilty on what he did last night to Hyohee.

"Don't you ing try to touch me!" Hyohee firmly said with a shaky voice, she's scared and angry. Very angry.

"Hyohee, I'm really sorry. I'm just...." he didn't even get a chance to finish his statement, Hyohee slap him hard.

"You're just what?! You me, and you gave me NOTHING BUT PAIN!!! It hurts in here and here Luhan. The child might hear my ing screams! You're not thinking!!" she cried, while pointing her mind and heart. Luhan look at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter