chapter o42

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyohee woke up and felt a weight lying beside her, it's Sehun,facing his back to her while biting his own thumb in his sleep. Hyohee smiled. It's a been a long time since Sehun and her slept in the same bed. Just literally sleep.

"Thank you Sehun ah~~" she whispered and went out the room.

Hunnie saw her mother's eyes were a little red and swollen, she came running to his mother and hug her legs, Hyohee patted Hunnie's head.

"Did you saw Sehun Appa?" he asked, Hyohee nodded and smiled.

"He's sleeping at my room." she replied, just then, Hyohee heard a gasped from behind.

"W-What?! Sehun and you slept together?" her mother muttered, she embarassingly smiled.

"He comforted me last night about Luhan...." she slipped her tongue and look at Hunnie who's staring at her with a confuse eyes. Hyohee fake a cough and look at her mother.

"He fell asleep. Nothing really happened." she explained, her mother gave her a teasing smile and a thumbs up.

"Alright. Whatever you say honey, c'mon, Hunnie, let's eat now, Hyohee you better wake Sehun up." she ordered. Hyohee lazily nodded and walk back to her room. She stumbled when she saw Sehun on his boxer and didn't have any shirt on. She immediately closed the door and faceplamed due to the humiliation.

"Hyohee?" she heard Sehun called. She gulped first before answering.

"Sorry." she half scream, Sehun lightly open the door and peek in.

"No, I'm sorry." he muttered, Hyohee didn't even dare to make an eye contact to him, it'll be so awkward.

"Let's go downstairs, breakfast is ready." she said and stormed away, leaving Sehun looking at her walking figure.

 

 

When Sehun showed himself at the dining room, he bowed politely at Hyohee's parents. Hunnie cheerfully gave him a smile before running towards him.

"Apppaaaaa!" he squeeled, they both sat down at the chair across Hyohee. She's sitting beside her mother. Her father is sitting at the head of the table.

When Hyohee meets Sehun's gaze, a shade of red start to shown on her natural rosy cheeks. Sehun also blushed hard, Hunnie noticed that the atmosphere between his parents is awkward.

"Umma, Appa? Is something wrong?!" he asked, the two elders look at them and so does the maid,who's simply fangirling at Sehun, who's just wearing a casual green shirt and black short, he's hair is still a little messy.

"Hunnie, just eat well please." Hyohee firmly ordered. Sehun smiled at the little boy and patted his head.

Meanwhile, Hyohee's mind is not right there right now, it's still on that thought of Sehun's toned abs,and pale white skin long legs. She unoticinglly shook her head.

"Eat well Hunnie and don't eve try to ask a bunch of questions." she said again, her father noticed her blush and more.

"Omo! Hyohee ah~~ are you blushing?" he asked. Hyohee blushed even harder and she can feel her cheeks is burning in fire. Sehun buried his face on his plate.

"No! Why would I?" she defended herself and prevent herself from blushing more.

"Sehun ah, I heard you and Hyohee slept together?" her motehr teased more, Sehun smiled whole heartedly.

"I accidentally slept right there. We just sleep, please don't misunderstood." he said. Hyohee's mother eyes widened.
"Oh! I don't misunderstood things Sehun ah." she smiled, Sehun nodded.

"I think you two should spend time more often, you know, for Hunnie." her father suggested. Hyohee choked by that.

"Erm, I don't think Luhan will like that." she simply eyed her father. Sehun don't know but it hurts him so much when she's acknowledging and considering Luhan's feelings, when in fact, she already knows he loves her and he's in just right in front of her.

"Ow." her father raise a brow.

"Shall we invite Luhan here today?" her motehr asked, Hyohee rolled her eyes.

"Umma!" there's a hint of angryness on her voice. Her mother look at her and sighed. That's it! She'll deal with her later.

"Sehun ah, just follow me at my office okay, we'll talk about the job." her father said and eyes Hyohee before walking away. Hyohee's mother followed. Minutes later, they Hyohee's father came up and kiss her cheeks, same with Hunnie.

"I'll get going now. Your mother will come with me.Sehun ah, I expect you in my office today." he smiled, Sehun nodded and bowed, Hyohee just watched them.

The three of them left at the dining room, with the maids who's silently watching their every move. Hyohee is glaring every now and then to them, Sehun noticed it and look at the maids.

"It's alright. Leave us alone first." he said, the maids bowed and walk away, Hyohee sighed and started to pig out in her food, Hunnie did the same and smiled at Sehun.

"Apppaaaaa! Can I go with you at Harabeoji's office?" he asked, Sehun smiled and nodded.

"Of course you can Hun. Well, if it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter