chapter oo6

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 WEEKS LATER...

 

HYOHEE POV.

Since that day, Sehun and I didn't give so much attention to one another, everytime I'm trying to make a small talk,he will just give me cold answers or cold gazes, which I hate the most.His killing me inside, very slowly yet painfully. He didn't make some effort that will make me feel alright. It hurts of course! And I wouldn't want anyone to know about this 'cold' treatment of Sehun towards me. Maybe yeah, I'm a fool to stay. But this Crazy little thing called Love is telling my heart not to leave him because I can't live without him anymore, and yeah, my whole life changes when I met him, when he first kiss me, when he said to me he loves me. I just hope everything will fix up very soon. My thoughts were ruin on a sudden cough.

"Sehun?" I muttered, I check out his temperature, his damn sick! He's burning.

"Sehun, I'll go get some medicine." I said to him, I don't know if he heard that,because he's still sleeping and shivering.

I went downstairs to grab some medicine and water, when I went back to our room,I saw him covered with blanket from neck to toes. I walk towards him and gently wake him up. He growled.

"I'm still sleepy -_-" he said while rubbing his right eye.

"But you need to drink this, you're sick Sehun. Don't make me force you!" I firmly said, I saw him peek a little on his one eye. he then close it and sat up lazily, I handed him the medicine and the water, I felt a little relief when he drink it.

"See, it's not so hard." I said. He then lay down and continue to sleep, I just stare at his angelic face. I trace his eyes, eyebrows, nose and his lips which I didn't kiss for a long time. Minutes later, he totally fell asleep and I just continue to watch him.. He move a little and smile.

"Arra ah." I heard him muttered.

 

END OF HYOHEE'S POV.

 

 

 

Hyohee didn't notice her tears fell one by one. That name, it's his secretary's name right? But why would he mention it while he's sleeping,and he even smile for God's sake! Is she the one that Sehun is now getting crazily fall in love to? Maybe not, but maybe yes.. :( They were always together, he spent more time with Arra than his wife. She is jealous, very jealous. She wipe the tears that fell on her cheeks. It hurts,not only in her heart,but also on her dignity. She's doing her very best to be a perfect wife for him, but what is this? Hyohee just walks slowly outside the room and went to the living room to think about what had just happened. Her mind lingers on that thought, that Sehun didn't love ehr anymore and was replace by Arra's love.

 

Sehun woke up without Hyohee on his side, he suddenly grew worried, he's still worried of course. He called her name and he found her sitting and staring blankly at the empty wall. He started to approach her.

"Princess?" he called. She didn't take a look, knowing that her heart will broke for the nth time again.

"Hyohee ah." he finally sat down beside her,and rub her hair. This is the first time after that incident that he become sweet again.

"Yeah?" she replied and look blankly, her eyes was full of different emotions that Sehun can't explain.

"Is there any problem?" he ask and held her hand,but hyohee pulled it away.

"Yes there is. But do I still have to mention it?" she said. Sehun was confused on what his wife had said.

"What are you trying to say?" he ask. Hyohee fakely smile.

"That's nothing Sehun ah. Do you want me to cook food for you?" she ask, but inside her,she want to burst out crying. Sehun felt pity for her. That's true, maybe he is loosing his love towards Hyohee slowly. But she's still his wife,and he has responsibilities for her whatever happens.

"That's great." he smiled sweetly,and Hyohee stand up and walks towards the kitchen. When she face her back on Sehun, she can't control her tears anymore,she let it flow down her cheeks. While little did she know, Sehun just sigh.

 

 

meanwhile..

Arra dialed Sehun's number and called him,because she's bored and she miss him so bad even though they just saw each other the other day. When Sehun picked up,she immediately crept a big smile on her face.

"Oppa, I miss you, come over." she cutely said. She heard Sehun chuckled.

"You miss me already aren't you?" he ask, his smile was nowhere to be place.

"Deh. Are you coming over?" she ask while pouting,as if she's doing an aegyo.

"I'm afraid I can't my love." he sadly said. Arra felt a little pissed.

"But oppa, you love me right? Is this about your wife again?!" she angrily asked. Sehun just let out a 'mmm' sound.

"I see... Well, maybe I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter