chapter o14

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun decided to ask his father to book a flight to New York. Baekhee on the other hand just let him, she's used into this kinds of things. But Baekhyun has something to do, first, punch the hell out of Sehun and Second, help him to clear things up. Not for Sehun, but for Hyohee. He is currently waiting for his departure and he take a peek at his watch, it's 8pm. Seoul lights is so beautiful and he misses Baekhee and Hyerin already. He called Luhan, who happens to taking care of Hyohee by that time, sometimes, he got really suspicious about Luhan's 'concern' about Hyohee. He wants to think that Luhan might like Hyohee. But in the end, he finds himself pity Luhan. He's totally know that Hyohee loves Sehun very much. And for Luhan, well, he's sure that it will end up in a one sided love. Baekhyun sighed and walk towards the plane, when he reached his respective seat, he close his eyes and continue to think of what going on to Sehun. But the thought makes him go more stress and uncomfortable.

"Sehun ah, you're so screwed." he said when he saw a MMS that was sent by one of his man in New York. It was Sehun, holding a girl in his arms while walking. He turn off his phone and place it in the deep side of his bag. He just can't believe that the playboy and jerk Sehun that he knew is still the same. He thought that that Sehun dies when he met Hyohee. He thought that Sehun changed when Hyohee and him became a couple. He shook his head and scoffed. The Sehun that he knew decades ago, is obviously the Sehun he still know right now.

Suddenly he got a video message from one of his man, it's on his tab,and his eyes widened while watching it. The video started with a dark one, he can't see anything,until a 'couple' suddenly appeared.It's obviously Sehun and the girl he saw at the picture earlier at his phone. The two were obviously doing an obvious lovey dovey things towards each other. Sehun smiled at the girl and the girl cling her arms at him. Baekhyun scoffed, it's obvious that that girl is Sehun's . But she don't look like a though. In fact, she's pretty, but hello? Not as pretty as Hyohee. Baekhyun's brows clenched when he saw that the girl kiss Sehun's cheeks. They held each other's hands and walk away. Then the video ended. Baekhyun's heart and mind is on fire!! How could Sehun do that?! He closed his tab and just peace his mind and heart. Hyohee is his great friend, they really grew closer to each other, and Hyohee is Baekhee's one and only bestfriend. Time had passed and Baekhyun knew how seet Hyohee is, she's a very enthusiastic and full of cheerfullness. She also can make everyone smile by her comforting and sweet voice. The question that keeps on bothering Sehun is, why is he cheating on Hyohee? Their love story is as perfect as Cinderella. What more Sehun can ask for? Or else, he's just stupid and a one .

After a day, he reached New York and immediately called his men to locate Sehun's current location. After a minute, his location was sent to Baekhyun. Baekhyun smirk and proceeded to where Sehun is right now. He reached an expensive looking hotel. He stomped his feet towards Sehun's hotel, he was about to open the door when he heard someone talking really loud. He leaned in closer for a clearer sound.

"They're in a great trouble now Sehun, because of what you did the other night." he heard a girl shouted, he slightly open the door and peek. He saw Sehun in a very complicated situation. His mouth is bleeding like crazy and he was tied in the head board of the bed. The girl is sitting on top of him and Sehun's face is in the verge of crying.

"No please! Don't hurt them, I would do anything!!! Please just don't hurt them!!!" Sehun beg and move violently. The girl slap his face and he saw Sehun spit a blood. He also had a very visible black eye on his right eye. Baekhyun wants to run towards the scened but he control himself.

"Oh, I will ! I will kill that wife of yours and that monster you both made." the girl scream. Baekhyun was shocked. What the hell is happening?! What is he seeing right now?!

"Nooooooooooo, please, I would do anything you want, just please don't kill them." he cried. The girl stood up and get a pistol. Baekhyun automatically showed himself and caught the gun himself. He then pointed the gun at the girl. The girl smirk and shouted.

"Kill me now!" she shouted. He's hands were trembling and he can't move his body.He also felt the cold air hugs him so tight that his skin produces goosebumps. He look at Sehun and that scene was ruin by the big man's tight grip on Baekhyun's neck. He cough and cough and he feels like his world is about to end, but Sehun scream very loud that their eardrums almost broke. Baekhyun run towards Sehun and the other 5 man entered the room. They were trap and Baekhyun felt Sehun's almost dying body on his back.

"Sehun.." he take a look at his bestfriend and his eyes widened by seeing how terrible Sehun looks right now. Sehun reached for Baekhyun's arms and gently touch it.

"Hyung, run, leave me alone here!!" he ordered, Baekhyun wants to cry on the situation right now. He gave Sehun a smile, even though he knows that it might be the last smile he will ever made on his life right now. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter