chapter oo3

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOHEE'S POV

I decided to cook dinner,since I am aware that Sehun will go home now. Just in time I heard a knock in the front door and that's him. I opened the door and saw him smiling from ear to ear.

"Whoa,your early!" I said and peek at my watch,it's just 2pm. I look at him with a confuse eyes.

"I just miss my princess and I want to make sure your alright here." he said and peck my lips, he smiled again and take my hand, we are now sitting on the couch at the living room. Should I tell him why did I go here? Is this the right moment or should I wait?

"Jagi, what are you doing now? Do you want me to take you to a stroll around Jeju?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I've been here for the 100th time, I was actually planning to visit my grandma's house." I replied,he held my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Is that why you came here?" he asked and gave me a puppy look. Urgh! This guy!!

"Aniyo." I said, I know this isn't the right  moment, because I wnat that moment to be special,not just as plain as this.

"Then why?" he plantes kisses to my jawline then to my neck.

"Because I miss you." I said, I half lied,yeah, but that was still partially true.

Sehun smiled sweetly like he never smile before. "So, let me accompany you at your halmeoni's house deh?" he said. more like ordered. Well, my grandma's house don't have a real sweet memory for us, it was more like a bad memory. I just nodded. He walks to the bedroom and close the door, while I continue cooking.

 

Time passed and it's 4pm, she walk into the room for the first time,and saw Sehun sleeping like an angel, he sat beside him and caress his cheeks, she smiled on how cute her husband is. But her smile grew bigger when she heard Sehun murmuring her name on his sleep.

"Hyohee ah.." he muttered. She peck his lips and tap his cheeks, his eyes were a little red,and he rub his eyes cutely, Hyohee felt like watching her child who had just woke up.Sehun hug her immediately and smiled like a little kid.

"Are you that tired?" she asked him,he just simply nodded.

"Then you should just rest here, I actually cooked dinner." she was about to get up when Sehun pulled her and pinned her to the bed.

"I said I'll come with you right?" he said and gently rub his nose to hers. Hyohee felt a sudden back pain. She tried to hide it,but Sehun noticed her face.

"Are you okay?" he nervously asked,as he's looking at her intently. Hyohee nodded and tried to stand up,even though that back pain hasn't still left. Sehun caressed her back and start to massage her shoulders.

"We're gonna eat first and then we'll leave okay, let's spend our night together there." he whispered,Hyohee nodded, and didn't even concentrate on what Sehun had just said. But she really want to tell Sehun tonight,that she's pregnant.

And that's what they did, eat what Hyohee cooked and fix themselves and went to her grandma's house. As they reached the old familiar house which is abandoned, Hyohee just want to clean up the whole house,Sehun helped her and after that,they just enjoyed watching TV and cuddling with each other.

"This place,is really happy when we brought EXO here back then." Sehun said as he's laying at Hyohee's lap. The latter nodded as the memories were still fresh like it had just happened yesterday.

"It's funny to think of it though." she said. It was already night and she wanted to tell Sehun so badly.

"Sehun ah, let's take a walk at the seashore." Sehun agreed and they walk out the house hand in hand.

"It's a dream come true." Sehun said to her as they're letting their hands sway back and forth.

"Dream come true?" she asked and looka at Sehun's sparkling eyes.

"Ne. I promise myself that I will be taking my future wife to a hand in hand walk at the beach." he said, Hyohee pinch his cheeks.

"That's sweet." she almost whispered. Her mind lead her to that thought of saying to Sehun her biggest surprise.

"Hey,pabo, do you often run in responsibilities?" she started. Sehun chuckled.

"Why did you ask, I mean, I just went home today because work is killing me." he lied. Guilt rush on his heart again. Hyohee just let out a 'mmm' sound.

"So you always get tired fast?" she asked, Sehun answered her, "Not really."

"How about when you play? Do you often get tired?" she nervously asked.

"Ha! I don't have an idea why are you asking this, but no, I don't get tired that often except when I love what I do." he answered, Hyohee's smile got wider.

"Sehun ah, I have to ask you a question." she said. Sehun nod "What is it?" he ask.

"Uhmm. err, do you like kids?" she asked, Sehun's eyes widened and his heartbeat increase.. He felt excited all of a sudden.

"I love kids." he said, and take a look at Hyohee who's grinning crazily but st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter