chapter o30

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa! Your house is beautiful!!" Hunnie exclaimed while lingering his whole eyes around the big apartment. It's expensive, damn expensive than everything!

"Thank you Hunnie ah. Do you want to live here?" he ask and sat in the couch where Hunnie is sitting. Hunnie nodded cheerfully and chuckled.

"I want to live here, is it satisfying living here?" he ask with wide eyes. Sehun lowered his gaze and shook his head, leaving Hunnie confuse.

"Why? You have a great house and large TV." He pointed out the large automatic black TV not far away from them.

"Nah! As you can see, I'm just alone here." he said. Hunnie sadly nodded and pouted.

"Then, where's your other kids? Don't you have a wife? Yes, I'm your child, but my umma isn't your wife right? But why? Okay, it's confusing." he rub the back of his head and purse his lips upwards.

"You're funny and innocent. I don't have a kid except you. You're my one and only child." Sehun explained. Hunnie raise his brow.

"But Umma isn't your wife? Why did I became your child?" he ask. Sehun weakly threw his gaze nowhere.

"I think, you're too young to know, but trust me, I'm your father." he said.

"I heard Umma and Appa talking that you're my real father. Is that mean Luhan Appa is my fake Appa? Why is that so?" he asked, his voice is full of questions and curiousity.

"Well, Luhan is not your real Appa. I'm your one and true Appa, you came from me." he explained again and sip on his drink.

"So? Why is Luhan Appa and Umma living together with me? What's Luhan Appa to me?" he ask. Sehun smirk.

"He's a good friend of mine. And he just stood up as your foster father since I'm not around that time." he said. Hunnie's eyes widened.

"Right! Where are you then?" he ask. Sehun cleared his throat.

"Somewhere far away from here." he reason out.

"Where is that?" he ask. Sehun avoided Hunnie's gaze, how will he explain to his son that he forcely married a witch to protect their safety and he cheated on Hyohee first.?

"New York." he shortly replied.

"Oh." Hunnie replied remembering their very first encounter.

"Does my mom hate you?" he asked. Sehun immediately shook his head.

"No, of course not." he wave his hand. Honestly, he also doesn't know if Hyohee hates him..... or still love him/

"Does your mom talk about me?" Sehun asked, like it was the stupidiest question ever! Hunnie thinks if his mom ever mention about Sehun.

"Nope. Not at all." he replied. Sehun frown with that.

"Ow. That hurts." he acted like clenching his chest and lean his head on the head board of the couch.

"Why is that hurt? It's not that you're interested to her." Hunnie scoffed. Sehun blushed and facepalmed.

"Oh yeah right!" he raise his index finger.

"Sehun Appa, I noticed that we're really look alike." Hunnie happilly said.

"I know that,it's too obvious not to notice." Sehun gave Hunnie a pack of ice cream. Hunnie took it and immediately dig in.

"Appa? Do you speak English?" he ask. Sehun nodded then shook his head later.

"What does that mean?" Sehun just chuckle and spoke up.

"Appa is not really good in speaking English.Even though I stayed in states for a long time." he reasoned.

"Oh,Appa, I remembered, who are you with when you broke my castle at the beach, the very first time I saw you Appa?" Hunnie ask. Sehun blushed and his sweat starting to form in the back of his head.

"Uhh, she's no one, she just used to follow me. I don't even know her." he lied, Hunnie furrowed his eyebrows but shrugged it off later since he lost interest in talking anymore, it';s too tiring. He just yawn.

"Hey, are you sleepy?" Sehun patted the little man's back.

"Yes I am." he said and yawn again. Sehun nodded and carried Hunnie towards his bed. He tuck him in and hum songs, since Hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter