chapter o11

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOHEE'S POV

This is grinning like an idiot beside me while he's driving? I rolled my eyes and put an earphone on and played Davichi songs.I found their voices relaxing,and very peaceful. I closed my eyes and lay my head. After some time, I felt th car stopped,signalling that we reached his condo. I open my eyes and was surprised by his face inches away from mine. He smiled and kiss my forehead.

"You are so beautiful my lady." he sweetly said and peck the tip of my nose, I only smiled in response. He brushed his lips on mine.

"I love you my princess." he whispered and crash his lips on mine. I responded on his kisses. Later on, we both pulled away and he led me out of his car. When we both reached his unit, I was awed in surprise, it's quite big and expensive looking.

"This looks..." I said but forgot the rest of what I'm about to say.

"Big?" he asked, I nodded my head and continue to roam my eyes throughout the entire mansion-looking condo unit of my husband.

"Don't you think it's too big for you?" I asked.He shook his head and purse his lips into a smirk.

"I don't want to be uncomfortable with a small room." he answered. I scoffed with that.

"This looks expensive, Sehun ah." I muttered again and again and again.

"I know. It is really is, expensive." he said. He's now standing beside me. I pouted and walk to the living room.

"Oppa, let's watch a movie." I said when I reached the living room, he just let out an 'mmm' sound. I dig on his CD rack and saw a lot of 's'. I blushed an immediately closed it. I also awkwardly sit down the couch. When Sehun showed himself, I blushed harder.

"I thought, we're gonna watch a movie?" he ask. I nodded and hid my face by lowering it.

"Ahhh, what do you want to wa.." he didn't get a chance to finished what he's saying when he saw his piles of cds on the rack. I chuckled. He blushed and immediately closed it. He went near me and whispered.

"Don't act so innocent my dear, it's not like we didn't watch a 'movie' together." he said. His warm breathe touch the sensitive spot of my neck.

"I... I... I don't know what are you saying." I lied. He giggled and stuc his tounge out at me. I made a face.

"We should just rest. I think Hyohun is tired already." he said.

"Hyohun.. Hyohun.." I sang.

"Hyohunnie, I'll call you hunnie." I rub my tummy and smiled. Sehun kneel in front of me and buried his face on my tummy while hugging my waist.

"Hunnie. You're mom and you should rest. I love you." he said and peck every part of my tummy. I chuckled on his cuteness.

"Very 'fatherlike' Sehun. Very 'fatherlike.' " I teased. He wrap his arms at me and led me to his room. And with that, I decided to take a rest.

 

 

END OF HYOHEE'S POV.

 

 

The next morning, Hyohee woke up with a note sticking at the ref.

I didn't wake you up. I went to school, and I cooked breakfast for you. I love you. XOXO.

She just sighed and take a look at the food Sehun made her, she walks slowly towards it and look at it.

"So delicious." she saracstically commented while looking at her breakfast,but she later on smiled when she saw a letter that was made by Sehun at the side of the table.

My Love,

          Should I have to tell you, how much I felt my heart is going to burst by just simply looking at your very a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter