chapter o34

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOHEE POV.

I threw myself at my bed, I felt tired all of a sudden, and I feel drain, and hurt. When I decided to get married when I was 18, I never ever thought that this kind of thing will happen this fast, I will be a divorced woman, though I'm happy with my life today, i still find Sehun the one that completes everyday for me. I know it's very inappropriate for me to say that, especially that I'm with Luhan now. I just can't imagine Sehun and me being like this, so distance to each other.

I covered my eyes with the back of my hand and continue to think. Sehun gave me this world, Hunnie while Luhan gave me this unconditional love. They're both great guys, but Sehun failed in the first years of our marriage, though, I'm aware that he really loves me before that. How can someone so beautiful like him fell in love with me so fast? I mean, we're not even close when he confessed to me. He's that player jerk who likes to stare at me during our classes. Oh Sehun, that man who followed me everywhere that time, and I still remembered the look on his fangirls faces when I'm walking with Sehun behind me. It doesn't matter if he's just alone, and I'm not noticing him, he's still gonna follow me to the end of the world, Then here's Luhan, he's been supporting me and Sehun at first, he's the man who told me that Sehun never fell inlove.

Luhan is Sehun's bestfriend, am I that really -like, I dated two bestfriends, I'm just gonna shook my head now, cause whatever they say, Luhan still loves me without anything in exchange. I've been loving him for about a lot of years now. And he stands as my child's father now. He does everything for Hunnie's satisfaction.

"Umma?" I heard Hunnie called. I look at him and smiled and motion him to sit down beside me,. he did and stare at me.

"Is there anything you need Hun?" I asked, he first look away then nodded. I sat up and reach for his back and patted it.

"Are you okay Hunnie?" I asked, he gently fake a smile and nodded.

"Umma, I actually want to talk to you with something, and I really make sure that Luhan Appa is not around when I ask you this." he said, I started to gain my interest with what he's trying to say.

"What is it you want to talk about?" I asked, he first gulp and look at me with sad eyes.

"I know the whole truth. Luhan is not my real father,a nd Sehun is. Tell me now umma, did he really cheat on you and left you while you're still pregnant with me?" he asked. I felt my cheeks go cold, and I feel like my blood was drained all over my body. Where did he found out all of that information? I close my eyes first and realized that he will just continue asking if I didn't tell him the truth now.

"Hyohun ah~~ that's all true. Sehun and I got married when we were just in our late teens and he promised me a better life, we lived a better and fairytale life at first, but I just noticed that he likes to spend more of his time on his office than me, until.... I found out that he's cheating on me with the use of his secretary. I tried to forgive him for the sake of you, we still live together, but he can't just get rid of this girl. But when he studied abroad, everything about us fell apart. And he send me the divorce paper right after you born." I explained, I saw his eyes filled with tears.

"And who's Luhan now?" he asked, obviously disappointed about the truth.

"He's Sehun's bestfriend." I answered, I heard him scoffed. I sighed and watch him cry his heart out.

"I met my real Appa again,and you know I'm seeing him, Luhan Appa forbid me to see him, but why you don't stop me?" he asked and look at me, I shook my head and smiled.

"Hunnie, I want you to get to know Sehun." I said, he stayed there, staring at me.

"Are you not mad at him, he left you alone!" he whine obviously irritated. I sighed again and bit my lip. I pause for a second before answering.

"I don't know Hun. I can't just stay mad at him forever, I don't even know why. But I know that if he do say just one 'sorry'. I will let him enter my life again." I said, he look at me in disbelief, then he look away.

"I want to stay with Sehun Appa for a while Umma." he said, not looking at me. I held his hands.

"What? But, But, we're gonna celebrate your party thsi week right?" I asked, He nodded.

"I know, but I want you to take care of yourself first, and besides, my birthday had already passed." he said and run towards his room. I just stare at the wide open door of mine, down to the hallway.

"Hunnie~~" I muttered.

 

 

I walk inside Luhan's office and he look at me with wide eyes. He immediately walk towards me and hug me tight. He place my head on his chest and I heard how fast his heart beat is.

"You alright?" he ask, I slowly nodded my head and just simply wrap my arms around his waist. He sighed and place his chin on the top of my head.

"Oppa, Hunnie knows everything now." I can't help but to blurt out. He gasped and look me in the eye.

"What?!" he exclaimed, I lowered my gaze and shook my head.

"I don't know where did he learned all of that." I said, he rub my back and kiss my forehead, he guided me towards the couch and we both sat down there.

"Hyohee ah~~" he carress my cheeks.

"Oppa." I just continue to muttered, he place my head on his chest again and hum a son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter