chapter o19

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bang! Urgh!" Luhan lay down on the floor, pretending like he died. Hunnie came to his father and continue to pointed the gun on his head.

"Bang! Bang! Bang!! Appa is dead now. Umma Umma, Appa is dead!!" Hunnie came squeeling to his mother. Hyohee who was busy preparing their dinner came to her son and pick him up. Luhan also tip toed hugging his girlfriend and son at their back which made the two scream in shock. Hyohee punch Luhan's shoulders lightly,then she chuckled.

"This Appa of yours really wants me to get shock always." she said and stuck her tongue out.Luhan hug the two most important person in his life right now. He then grab Hunnie from Hyohee.

"I'll carry this little monster so that you can prepare dinner." he kissed Hyohee's cheeks and the latter can't help bust blush. Luhan noticed it and pinch her cheeks hard.

"Yah Yah Yah! It hurts!" she whine and Luhan kissed it again. They both part ways after. Luhan and Hunnie in the living room watching 'soccer' and Hyohee on the kitchen preparing Luhan and Hunnie's favorite.

 

(Yes! It's been 4 years since last chapter.)

 

"Umma, my teacher said we have a family day next week." Hunnie reminded. Hunnie is a very smart and cheerful kid. And he always think of others before himself. He loves Hyohee and Luhan so much. And he don't know, Sehun.

"Really? Then both Umma and Appa will come." Hyohee smiled and tap the little boy's back. Luhan frown and apologetically look at Hyohee.

"Babe. I'm afraid I can't, I have a very important meeting coming this week. And I can't just leave it with my secretaries." he sadly said. Hunnie look at Luhan sadly. Hyohee understand that, of course. Luhan will be the next owner of their company. And she have to make sure that he will be responsible for it.

"It's alright. There's always Chanyeol around." she said and wave her index finger. Luhan frown.

"But Chanyeol is preparing for his wedding in Jeju this week." Luhan said. Hyohee suddenly remembered it. Xiumin, Jongdae, Yixing and Kyungsoo had just got married recently. And now, Chanyeol is the next one to get married with his childhood sweetheart, Yang Yesol who also happened to be Hyohee's friend.

"Ow. I almost forget about that." she said and look at Hunnie who's pouting. He's brows were meeting each other again, just like Sehun's. And his poker face is on.

"Ow, look at this little guy here. Are you upset that Appa will leave soon?" Luhan ask. But Hunnie didn't respond. Hyohee reached for Hunnie's little hand but Hunnie shrugged her hands away lightly.

"Hunnie ah~~ don't be so upset about that. Appa has some important things to do." Hyohee kissed Hunnie's cheek but the little boy didn't look at her. They just silently eat and after that, they entered Hunnie's room located beside Hyohee's. Hunnie is still upset.

 

Luhan pinch Hunnie's cheeks lightly and the little boy look at him with sadness in his eyes. Luhan felt guilty and he can't help but give up and just cancel the meeting. He went outside Hunnie's terrace and call his secretary.

"Hello, Mr.Jung? Yes, it's me. I would like to cancel the meeting next week. I have something important to attend." Luhan said.

"But sir? It's  a very important meeting about the partnership of your company to the Yoo's." Mr. Jung nervously said.

"I know. But I would like to cancel it. Thank you." and then he hung up. Not hearing Mr.Jung's protest anymore. He just sighed and went back inside Hunnie's room.

Hyohee look at Luhan with a confuse look. He smiled weakly then he carress Hunnie's cheeks slowly.

"I'll come with you at the family day next week. You should cheer up now Hun." he said and smiled at Hunnie. The little boy look at him slowly, then he later smiled.

"Really? Appa will come? Cool!!!" he hug Luhan tightly and Luhan hug him back tightly. Hyohee was a little mad about what Luhan did.

When both Hyohee and Luhan was at Hyohee's room, Hyohee look at Luhan and she wrap her arms around Luhan's waist. Luhan look at her and chuckled.

"Why?" he ask and kissed her hair. Hyohee pouted and gave Luhan puppy eyes. Luhan tilted his head.

"Oppa, you canceled your meeting aren't you?" she ask. Luhan avoided her gaze. Hyohee pulled Luhan closer.

"I did it for Hyohun." he firmly said. Hyohee scoffed and she rest her head on his chest.

"You don't have to do that. I can talk to Hunnie and i'm sure he'll understand." there's a tone of beg in her voice, and Luhan noticed that. He face Hyohee.

"I don't want to disappoint our son. You know he's my everything. I can manage to loose that business partner but not Hunnie's compliance on me. I don't want to disappoint my little boy." he kiss Hyohee's lips and she responded to the kiss.

"But that's a very important meeting. Your appa might get mad." she said. Luhan chuckled. Of course his dad will get mad, but he will understand it once he knew that he just did it for Hunnie.

"He's not. If it's for Hunnie and you. He will never get mad." he said. Hyohee smiled sweetly at him and they shared a kiss.

 

 

The next morning, Luhan woke up without Hyohee by his side, he stood up and went to the bathroom. His eyes widened and electricity traveled into his whole body when he saw Hyohee showering inside and . Hyohee turn around in shock and immediately grab the robe. They stare at each other and Luhan immediately closed the door, leaving Hyohee inside dumbfounded, just a matter of seconds, a loud scream can be heard throughout the house. Hunnie came running with his toy gun on his hand.

"Ummaaaaa!!!!!" he shouted and run towards Luhan. Luhan blushed and facepalmed.

"No, Hunnie." he muttered. the little kid look at him puzzled.

"Appa, why are you just standing there? Umma is in trouble, I will kill the bad guy." Hunnie protested. Hyohee on the other hand, blushed really hard. Luhan, as in Luhan, her boyfriend, the man who respected her the most had just seen her . She face the mirror and shook her head.

"Appa! Appa!" she heard Hunnie said outside. Luhan fake a laugh which came out awkwardly.

"Umma, I will save you! Bang! Bang!" Hunnie force to open the door but it was already lock. Luhan just carry Hunnie downstairs, but Hyohee's situtaion earlier, where she's still haunting his mind. He shook his head.

"No! It was just an accident." he unintentionally shouted m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter