chapter oo9

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan? What do you think of this?" she asked him for the nth time, but he still manage to give her his biggest smile and gave her a thumbs up. Hyohee just chuckled and keeps on digging at the baby's shirts. Luhan help her and admire her very own blooming personality.

"I love you." Luhan unoticingly said. Hyohee's eyebrows clenched and she smiled at him..

"You love who?" she ask. Luhan's eyes widened,he awkwardly fake a cough and smile..

"Wait.. uhh.. what?!" he ask with a blushed face.. Hyohee pinch his cheeks. They totally look like a couple now.

"You just said you love someone? Who is it??" she pouted, Luhan can't help but admire the love of his life.

"I love someone? You must be kidding." he rub the back of his head.

"Oh yeah,whatever." she said and playfully smack his shoulders.

"Young Love." they heard the salelady chuckling while admiring them. They look at each other and laugh..

*Me and Luhan?? Impossible* Hyohee thought.

*How I wish..* Luhan said to his mind.

"Are you hungry?" he ask her while she's lingering her eyes throughout the whole 'infant section' she simply nod.

"Then let's find a place to eat?" he said and they intertwined their hands together.

 

"You like the food?" he gave her a tissue. She nodded like a little girl. Just then, Hyohee felt someone tap her shoulder.. She look up and saw Yookyung, their classmate on high school, smiling at them widely.

"Hey Yookyung!!!" Hyohee squeeled and they both hug one another.

"It's nice to see you again, Hyohee, and Luhan.." she smiled and wave at Luhan, who's just smiling widely.

"Hey, I heard your a trainee at Cube Ent.? Is that true?" Hyohee asked while shaking her arms violently.

'Yes it is." she wink and they both squeeled.

"Hey, look at you, beautiful and pregnant.." she said and touch Hyohee's belly.

"I thought you ended up with Sehun, but you ended up with Luhan instead." she said and smiled widely, Hyohee looked at Luhan and they both exchange awkward gazes..

"Actually.." Hyohee started,but Yookyung keeps on teasing them. Luhan cleared his throat and speak up.

"We didn't end up together. Sehun and her is married, and she's carrying their baby." he said seriously. Yookyung look at them with a confuse look,but she awkwardly laugh and shook her head.

"Aigoo! I thought you two were a couple.. I'm wrong!!!!" she clapped her hand and rub Hyohee's back.

"I'm sorry.." she pursed her lips with embarrasment. She politely bowed and bid her goodbye with them. After she's gone, Hyohee can't look straight at Luhan's eye, same with Luhan, he's gonna die in embarassment,although, he likes it so much..

"Sorry about that." she mouthed. Luhan smiled at her and chuckled.

"You know, we really looks like a couple." he replied,Hyohee blushed with that.. She knew exactly that it's true.

"Luhan, I don't want people to get the wrong idea.." she shyly said, Luhan's heart broke a little. He knew exactly what she meant, stop doing skinship..

"Alright,sorry bout that." and with that they continue doing their own business.

 

 

 

Sehun is currently lying lazily on his bed, he can't stop thinking about Hyohee, what if something bad happens to her? What if she suddenly give a birth in no time? What if there's no one beside her while she's feeling pain? What if ?? There's so many questions that's lingering around his head. He can't concentrate on his studies, and not to mention, the piles of works in front of him.. He just hate it! His thought suddenly shifted to Arra.. What is she doing there? Why did she follow him? His thoughts were gone like poof when he heard a lud knock on his door. He open it and his eyes widened like D.O's. There's Arra, standing in front of him with her lingeries on. Sehun's body immediately heated up.

"Hey baby, want some fun?" she seductively asked. Sehun gulped and force to think of Hyohee and their future kid. He was about to slam the door when Arra tightly held his hand and she blocked the door with her whole figure. They're living in the same dorm in their school by the way..

"What's your problem?" he asked firmly and forcely let go of his hand from her.

"My problem? I'm ually frustrated baby..AND YOUR THE ONE WHO MADE ME TO." She bit Sehun's earlobe and the latter gasp hard, he's trying his best to take control.

"Get off me you !!" he said with a poker face on. But Arra is a tease, she grinned her clothed on his slightly hard .

"Urgh!" Sehun unoticinglly groaned, and with that, Arra took a chance to kiss his slightly parted lips. But Sehun, pushed her to the wall, and place his hands on top of her, Arra smirk and her lips.

"I know you want it too.." she said. Sehun smirk,but Arra's eyes widened on what he did next..

 

"OUCH!!!" She shouted, Sehun's eyes is burning.. He slap Arra on her face.

"You have a guts to slap me now ??!" s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter