LAST CHAPTER

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: This will be the last Chapter :) Thank you for those people who's always taking time reading my Updates! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! Let's end this chapter will full contentment and let's put a smile on that lovely face of your's shall we? :"))

 

It's already evening, and people were so drown to sleep. A figure was left alone in her room where she lies for about two years and a half years now. The window is widely open and the cold breeze of the air freely roams around her room, the curtains were dancing with the air and the smell of the trees outside can clearly be smell. The room was dark, a single thing can't be seen clearly because the darkness ruled the place, anyone who can see it might say that such room is very peaceful, yet, scary. 

The presence of the girl in hospital gown is lying in the hospital bed in the middle of the room, preciously looking though a thin and paleness of her skin is so obvious. She is sleeping peacefully. 

Time and time had passed and the scene continues, it's like a daily picture when night comes to this room.

A finger move from a pale hand, then within a drop of second, another finger move... Then her hands move, as one travel his eyes to her face, a begging and furrowed eyebrows can be seen. She is fighting to wake up, and she successfully did. Her eyes shut wide open and the first thing she saw is an empty wall. She roam her eyes around, what the hell is she doing in this hospital? Why is she here is the very first place? She look at her right and confirmed for herself that she's confined, she check out the little writing on her wrist which has an hospital bracelet on.

Wait, what date is it today? She can't see anything because it's too dark. Everything is dark! She can barely move since she just woke up from a long deep slumber and she can feel her head getting hurt in a second but immediately fade away. She then tried to speak up.

"Ah. Ah." she tested her voice and to her surprise it's very hoarsy. It's very rattle and she got a little embarassed on that. Though, no one heard, except for herself, it's still not pleasing on one's ear. She sighed and continue to wonder why is she there, she doesn't even remember what happened 'yesterday' (Well, that's yesteryears already)

Hyohee sat up and look outside the window, she saw nothing, just some little stars above and some cars, her eyebrows furrowed and she suddenly had that urge to get out of that place. Just in time, a nurse went inside and gasp audible and enough for Hyohee to hear. Hyohee look at her and studied her face, the nurse immediately bowed and went out the room. Hyohee wants to run after her and ask what happened to her.

Doctors came in with some nurses. Hyohee's eyes were wide as ever and she doesn't have any idea what the is happening here.

 

Hunnie is holding a stick and he's roaming around their garden. It was already midnight and he can't sleep. He stare at the open lights at their house. It's his father's room and he smiled, maybe his old man isn't still asleep right now. He sat down in one of the nearest benches and look up the sky.

He's now living with his father's house for a while now. They actually sell the old house he's been living with because his father said that they after Hyohee got hospitalized, they should all start living in together. Just a blink, he found Sehun running towards him with a big smile.

"Hunnie yah~~ Let's go." he pulled the boy's wrist and they went inside the car.Sehun excitedly start the engine and Hunnie just look at him like he's a mad man.

"Appa? Where are we going?" he asked. Sehun wink at him and focus his eyes on the road. He purposely ignore the boy's question, because he wants to surprise him so much, and sure thing he will be happy to hear that Hyohee already woke up.

It just feel like a short ride.Hunnie look up to his father and Sehun checked Hyohee's current state and room she's in at the reception table.

"Hun, c'mon." Sehun waved. The little boy run towards his father and slide through the tiles. Sehun giggled at his child's playfulness.

They went at the fifth floor of the building and open the first door at left. Sehun took a deep breath before tilting the knob. His eyes scan the area but he immediately saw Hyohee sitting while watching TV, she looks so sad even though the show on the TV is damn funny. She was just staring at it with a sad eyes. It also feels like she had just gone to a heavy cries.

 

Hyohee felt like someone is staring at her and she's too dumb to not notice that someone had entered the room, she turn her face to her right and saw a man, well, not just any man but a handsome and her most loved husband, The Almighty Oh Sehun. Her face lighten up and a tear staring to form on the very corner of her eyes right now, all she knows is she's scared and she had missed things.

"S......Sehun?" she mumbled. Sehun didn't prevent himself but he run to hug her tight. Ahh~~ How long he wished for this, he miss her so much even though he visit her everyday. Today is different, she's awake and breathing with a smile.

"Umma?" a little voice called, that's when Hyohee's heart mentally drop, when she heard the voice she maybe miss the most.

She saw the little boy and she awed in her mind, how long she's been sleeping honestly? The little boy got taller and more handsome. This is her son. Hyohee's cries traveled through Hunnie's ears and he didn't think twice but to give what his mother is asking from him.. a warm hug and kisses.

"I miss you so much Hunnie yah." she muttered on his ear. Hunnie started to tear up. He's very happy, this is his mother now, alive and hugging him on her arms.He doesn't wanna let go of her hug, he miss her no doubt.

"I miss you too." he mumbled under his breath. Sehun watch them hug each other, he question himself why is he just watching them, he decided to join them later.

The small family was once reunited... AGAIN!

 

 

Hunnie is sleeping at the couch because it's already midnight and he's tired. Sehun sat down at Hyohee's bed and she smiled at him. Sehun threw his arms around her and she lay her head on his chest. He started to hum random songs to her. Hyohee look up to him and pouted, waiting for him to plant a soft kiss on her lips. That's what Sehun wanted to do for some time now. He just can't find a move. Sehun lean closer and closer to lips. Hyohee smiled between their lips and Sehun pressed his to her's. 

"You know, I always hear your voice in my sleep." Hyohee said between the kiss. Sehun clasped her face and make the kiss go deeper. Hyohee settled her arms around his neck.

"I always tell you some stories that's why." Sehun replied. Hyohee just nodded and continue to kiss him. 

They both ended up the kiss with a satisfied feels. Sehun guide Hyohee to lay down and she patted the small space beside her, Sehun lay beside her and Hyohee ake Sehun's arms as her pillow. Her face was buried on his chest, feeling his warmth and hearing the fast beating of his heart. Hyohee smiled on that.

"Sehun ah!" she called cheerfully. Sehun look at her.

"I love you." she said with her eyes sparkling. Sehun was very touch on what she said. He knows she mean it.

"I love you too Hyohee." he whispered. Hyohee look at him for a long time and he stared back, they just stared for each other for a while. 

"I love you so much, I'd rather die that don't having you around." Sehun added. It sounds very cheesy to Hyohee but she knows it that it's what Sehun's heart wants to say. She put her ears closely to his chest, hearing that loud and fast beating of his heart.  She slowly close her eyes with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter