chapter oo4

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun walks in the room only to find Hyohee sitting and sleeping peacefully at the table. He felt guilt rush towards his body. Hyohee's face were covered her face and her hair is a mess. Sehun smiled and fix Hyohee's hair and carried her towards the bed. He gently laid Hyohee and he laid beside her,face to face. He peck Hyohee's forehead, nose cheeks and finally her lips.

"I'm sorry. I love you." he muttered. He touch Hyohee's cheeks and stare at her sleeping face.She looks like an angel, a very beautiful angel. He caress her cheeks and put her head on his chest, he keeps on rubbing her hair and planted kisses on top of her head. He smiled on how beautiful his princess could be.. He really loves her,he swear it. He close his eyes and soon step in to dreamland.

 

The next day, Hyohee,Sehun and the staffs including Arra is going back to Seoul. They are just waiting for their last call, and they're currently sitting at the airport bench. The staffs were just talking about how beautiful Jeju is, Sehun and Hyohee is being lovey dovey. But they didn't know that Arra is watching them from afar. Her heart is aching, she's very angry to Hyohee, why? because she was supposedly on her place right now. If Sehun didn't meet Hyohee, she will be his wife and she's very sure of it.

"Sehun ah,I want a pie." Hyohee said out of nowhere, Sehun want to choke with his wife's sudden request.

"Pie?!" His eyes widen, Hyohee nodded. Sehun just sighed knowing that it's part of her pregnancy. He then called one of his staff and told him to order a pie. When the staff arrived, Hyohee just sadly accept the pie, Sehun who witnessed this, grab the pie and give it back to the staff, he told him that it's for him. The staff happilly accepted it.

"Sehun, I don't want a pie anymore,I want a choco drink." she whispered. Sehun shook his head in frustration, but since he love Hyohee so much and she's pregnant, he run towards the cafe to order some choco drin. Just when they heard the last call, Sehun arrived with a cup of choco drink on his hand, Hyohee happilly took it from Sehun's and pech his cheek,

"Thanks.Your the best!" she said and did aegyo. Sehun's heart melt with the view.

They went inside the plane and walk towards their respective seats. Just when the seated, Hyohee immediately fell asleep. Sehun just let her sleep to his shoulder. Arra who saw this called Sehun, Sehun look behind them and was surprised with Arra's kiss.

"Is she asleep?" Arra asked, Sehun just simply nodded.

"Then,I'll meet you at the bathroom." she wink and walk away. Sehun knew what does Arra mean. She means she wants again. But Sehun just shrugged it off and continue to hum song for Hyohee,he wrap his arms around her, so that she's now sleeping on his chest.

 

meanwhile...

Arra is now fully inside the bathroom, she's just waiting for Sehun to come in, just when she heard a knock and take a peek at the little hole, she saw a blonde hair colored man, she chuckled and open it. She really thought that it's Sehun. She didn't saw the man's face bacause she didn't take a look at it and she immediately face her back on him, to show her very soft and flawless skin. The man chuckled. Arra's eyes widened when the man pinned her on the wall.

"Who are you?!" she wants to scream but the man showed her a knife.

"Scream and I'll cut your throat." he firmly said. Arra can't help it, she thought it wan Sehun, the man then hungrily kiss her whole body. Nothing's coming out from except the word, 'no' by and whispering. She didn't enjoy it of course. She take a look at the man and she almost want to vomit, the man has the same color as Sehun's hair, and his body structure is also the same as Sehun's but to her estimate, the old pedohile looking man is on his late 30's.

"I saw you earlier sitting at the bench with that able skirt and popping s." the man said to her. She just continue to cry. The man her with no mercy and like there's no tomorrow. After the man satisfied himself, he went out the bathroom and left Arra crying on the floor.

 

Hyohee woke up and feel Sehun's head on her, he bang her head to wake him up. He smiled at her and kissed her.

"Oi, Sehun, I want ice cream." she cutely said. Sehun chuckled and tell the attendant to grab some ice cream.. But he saw something on the corner of his eye, Arra, she's crying, tears continue to flow down her face. he don't know but he just want to run towards her and asked her what's wrong.. He stare at Arra, she seems in pain and sorrow. Sehun suddenly have the u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter