chapter o18

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah! Now you're acting like you're the victim here?! You !!!" Sehun kick Arra's arms which was wrap around him comfortably when he woke up. He just can't stand seeing this girl again. he wants to puke out and punch her face until it bled so bad.

"Sehun stop!!! I have no idea about that, I didn't plan for them to be together." she cried and clutch her chest. Even though Sehun hurt her physically and most especially emotionally, she will never leave him alone. He will make him face that reality that they are meant for each other. She don't want him to check out on Hyohee again.

"You! You ing ! You'll die right here right now!" he shouted. Arra just cried uncontrollably. Sehun pointed a gun on her head.

"Okay, I thought of a better idea, why I will kill you right now, if I will make your life miserable than it is now huh?!" he asked and put his gun on the drawer. He held her face hard and lean in closer.

"You will surely go to hell." he said and slap her face again. She just groaned in pain and lay down the hard ground.

 

In one corner of Texas, you will find a small apartment where Sehun and Arra resides. She brought that apartment ages ago for he rplan of leaving far away from all. But their life is never easy. She ordered a lot of man to bring Sehun there. In short, she forced him to live with her, if not, she will harm Hyohee. She has her own contacts at Seoul and one call can end up Hyohee's life.

It's been a year to be exact.She once hope that Sehun will love her like what he did to Hyohee. But he never did. He just keep loving his ex wife and tries to find a way of hurting Arra everytime. Yes, it's true, she said that she will sent Hyohee a bunch of their videos if he didn't follow, Sehun doesn't care about that. After all,Hyohee already know that Arra is a , but he was force by some man to go with Arra and when he learned that there's a killer outside Hyohee's house, he agreed to marry Arra, in exchange of Hyohee's safety.

At first, the mens were all over the place to secure him. But after Arra didn't pay them all, they just went away and they even left Arra in one of the grassy areas with almsot dying body. They Arra for short. And of course he like what happened but every people will think he told that man to her so her rescued her. And now, he doesn't have any money to go back to Korea. He doesn't have anything. His phone is only accesible to Arra's number and no one else. His laptop had just broke.

He tried to look for some job but no one accepted him. He doesn't know why. But he just wish that someone he knows find him.

 

 

"Very beautiful!" Luhan clapped as he saw Hyohee turn around in front of him wearing the dress he brought just an hour ago for the celebration of his birthday party this weekend.

"Thank you." Hyohee bowed like ladies in 80's do. And then she came running throw herself to Luhan.

"Ow, careful you're wearing a heels." he reminded. Hyohee chuckled and look at Luhan, she admire his every feature. He is indeed, an angel sent from above.

"I love you Luhan." she said . Luhan's eyes showed sparks.

"I love you more." he hug her and kiss the top of her cheeks. Luhan then made her face him and kiss her lips passionately. Hyohee was so used to this.They making out almost everyday but luckily they still haven't had . And she's very thankful because she knew that Luhan isn't like that. He's a real gentleman.

"I love you so much." Luhan said and lead her to the couch without breaking the kiss. They sat down still kissing each other.Luhan's hands then reached for the zipper of her dress and he came back to his senses. He pulled out the kiss and just look at her eyes.

"I'm sorry, it's just came there." he said and smirk. Hyohee wrap her arms around his neck and touch their nose to each other.

"You're getting older you know that?" Hyohee whispered. her breathe touched his lips.

"I know." he peck her lips again and pulled her closer. She then sat up to his lap.

"We have some things to do. let's get going." she smiled and pulled Luhan away from that room.

They were greeted by Hyohee's mom and Luhan's mom who's busily talking about the party. Hunnie is also there who's eating like a mess. Hyohee came running towards her baby and wipe his mouth.

"Hunnie is so messy." she said, Luhan came to help her. Luhan's mother noticed it and admire them.

"Look at this small family we have here." she teases. Hyohee's mother also gave them a reassuring smile.

"I'm glad that she's happy again." she muttered to Luhan's mom.

"Yes I know. And I'm also glad that she gave Luhan a chance for this. Luhan really loves her so much." she said. Hyohee's mother frown.

"Unlike Sehun who just get her pregnant and left her." she said with a hurt tone. Mrs.Xi tap her back.

"Hey, don't say that. I'm sure Sehun regret everything now.If he saw this small family we have here, he will surely get jealous. And seeing how Hyohee became more beautiful, he will just die in envy." she chuckled. Hyohee's mom also laugh and they get back to tehri business which is cooking.

Luhan and Hyohee was left alone again in a room, they were just cuddling. And they doesn't seem to get tired of each otehr's faces.

"Hey y~~" Luhan sai huskily. Hyohee pouted and stuck her tongue out.

"I'm being serious here babe." he said and pinch the corner of her waist. Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter