chapter o48

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan packed his things and stare at Hyohee's picture on his Nightstand. He just look at it, but later on he took it and he smiled, like he's really smiling at Hyohee personally in that time and place. He brush it with his thumb and he bit his bottom lip, he already learn to let her go. He's still in that process of accepting that they're not meant for each other, but he knows that when he moves on, everything will be happy, he will be happy and he won't make Hyohee feel guilty anymore. After a minute, he went towards one of the boxes in his room, and place Hyohee's picture there, he looked around, and sighed. That's the last picture of Hyohee he owns and now, he will burn all of it, and he will move on with his life, like she does. He proceeded towards the backyard of his house and started to watch it burn, very slowly. He didn't do anything, but to stand there and reminisce their happy memories together.

He went back to his room and continue to pack things. He will be having a one year work to do at New York. But he will totally come back here in Korea. He will also use that one year to move on and forgot about Hyohee. Uh! No! Not forgot about Hyohee, to be happy for Hyohee. She's his first love. He will never going to forget the moments they cuddle under the skies, how he woke up every morning, next to her, how her lips taste like and how soft and smooth her hands feels like. It'll be hard, but he will manage.

He received a call from Xiumin, asking where the hell is he, damn! He totally space out and forgot about the party he'll be attending. He immediately fix up and after that, he went away.

"Dude! What the ?! You made us wait here for a year!" Xiumin snapped, he just say his apology and they both walk in the club. Xiumin threw his arms on him and they walk like some kind of couple. The rest, namely, Joonmyun, Chanyepl and Baekhyun greeted the man who had just arrived. 

Luhan seated at the empty space between Xiumin and Joonmyun, they all went babbling about nonsense and started to order piles of alcohol drinks.At first, Luhan isn't really fond of that idea, but this will be the last day he will probably spnt like this with his friends, so why not?

"So, Luhan? How's your things?" Suho asked. Luhan looked at him.

"I already packed up, fortunaely. I'm actually planning on skipping this little party of us here, because a lot of things is still in my room. I have to pack them all." he joked. Chanyeol scoffed.

"Really? So you're really planning on ditching us here tonight?" he asked. Luhan just chuckled. 

"He's kidding of course! Right LuLu?" Baekhyun teased. Xiumin laugh like a kid.

"LuLu. Oh! I'll miss that." Xiumin shook his head. 

"I think I'll miss that too." Luhan said while looking nowhere. As everybody knows, Hyohee is the one who gave that nickname to Luhan, she originally make it 'Princess LuLu' saying that Luhan looks more beautiful than her, which often makes her really insecure.

The rest went silent. They didn't speak. Baekhyun made a mental note that he will stop calling Luhan that. He closed his eyes in embarassment. How dare he?!

"Okay... I.. think, c'mon guys! Let's drink!!!" Chanyeol cheered to break the awkwardness. The rest laugh and cheered too, same goes with Luhan.

 

Hyohee fluttered her eyelids and felt Hunnie hugging her. She smiled and patted the young man's hands. The latter didn't move, so she just decided to leave him there and went out her room. Last night, Hunnie asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter