chapter o24

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And yeah, I noticed that Hun's birthday is fast approaching again." Luhan reminded Hyohee,who's munching her cupcakes. Hyohee just nodded and started to think,what surprise can she give Hunnie on his 6th birthday. She clearly remembered how Luhan always top her gifts to Hunnie. On his 3rd birthday, Hyohee got Hunnie a cardillac toy car she originally brought at Los Angeles, when Luhan came, he's carrying a toy ferrari he ordered at New York. A total waste. On Hunnie's 4th birthday, he started to have this very long wishlist, Hyohee, who saw this, brought him a titanium tricycle, she used to save her whole salary for that, but here comes Luhan again carrying a Gold Nintendo Game boy. When it's Hunnie's 5th birthday, Hyohee just wrote him a letter,but being aspoiled brat child, he just kept that letter under his drawer and run towards Luhan who's carrying a Kettler 53' Chevrolet Vette. Hyohee sighed in defeat and started to blame Luhan why Hunnie became like that.

"Yes,I know that." she coldly answered remembering how she badly want to beat Luhan's gift for Hunnie's birthday this year. She didn't notice that she's looking at Luhan badly while she's gulping her coffee.

"Hyohee, is there any problem?" Luhan became worried, thinking that he might say something offensive to her. He blink a lot of times and look at her eyes, who's looking at him badly. Hyohee immediately fake a smile, but somewhere in the back of her mind, she's still thinking how to top this guy in front of her. The oh so called "father" of her child.

"No, of course not." she shook her head. They finished chatting for a little while and immediately went out of that shop. They held hands while walking around the busy streets of Myeongdong. Hyohee can't keep herself but to sneeze since the weather is just freezing cold.

"Ow, now now now, look at you." Luhan pitied her and handed her his own sweater. Hyohee wear it without any hesitation and weakly smile at Luhan.

"Where are we going next?" she asked tilting her head. Luhan think where should they go next since he doesn't want to let go of her first, he just wants to spend more and more time with her.

"How about my place?" he ask raising a brow. Hyohee scoffed, obviously showing how she disagree with that idea.

"What are we gonna do there? Stare at each other all day long?" she said. Luhan noticed how she disagree on that idea, so he just shrugged that idea off, and thinks of something better.

"Mmm, I dont know." he sadly said, Hyohee look at him with a confuse eyes. She squeeze his hands and she pouted.

"Okay, let's go to your house." she gave up. Luhan smiled and hug her in the middle of the street. People were looking at them, but they don't care anymore.

"Kaja!" he pulled her towards his car and they both went away.

 

 

"Annyeong miss Hyohee." the maids bowed to her and greeted her with a smile. They dubbed Hyohee as their future Mrs.Xi, since they ship Hyohee and Luhan well. But the new maids didn't. They like Luhan, and some of them were obssess to him,they kinda hate Hyohee but knowing that Luhan and her were meant to be, they just shrugged it off. Hyohee on the other side, bowed back.

They both went to his room and Luhan close the door behind.

"So? Want to watch a movie?" he ask, lingering his eyes at his collection of movies. Hyohee scoffed.

"Like, you had some rom com movies in your drawer?" she exclaimed. Luhan sat beside her at his bed and reach for her hand.

"Oh about that, yes, I don't have some rom com movies, but atleast I still have a pack of movies in there." he pointed out his drawer full of movies. Hyohee weakly smiled.

"Okay, let's watch what you had in there." she said and nodded. Luhan smiled sweetly and dig for a movie that can suit Hyohee's taste. Finally he found one movie, it's 'oldboy'.

"Hey, I found one." he showed her the CD, but she's not impressed, but sonce she don't want him to get disappointed, she fake a smile and acted like she's damn interested watching that.

 

A little moment later, she didn't notice that she already fell asleep. Luhan smiled thinking that even though, she's not really into that movie, she still tried to watch it. So by that, she impressed him again.

Luhan laid Hyohee to his bed and tuck her in, just like what they always do. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter