chapter oo2

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt a hug behind me. It was him, crying,begging me not to go. I felt the back of my shirt get wet, and I hear sobs.

"Aniyo, pls. don't leave me.." he beg,while hugging me tightly. His hands were locked together in the tummy. Sehun, he's crying. I felt my tears start to form again. But I try my very best for it not to fall.

"Sehun,let me go." I seriously said. But he's hug get more tighter. I just saw my tears fell from his hands. He turn me around,and I am now facing him,our eyes were glued to each other. I almost want to burst out crying and hug him more.

"I promise,I will never leave your side again,pls. don't just leave me. I can't live." he almost kneel when he said that.

"I'm just.... tired of your promises." I muttered and lowered my head,I avoid his gazes.

"Hyohee ah,pls. don't ever leave me alone. I just don't know what to do anymore. Pls. this will be the last time,I will leave this house. Just please don't leave me." he said and he completely cried down my knees. I sat beside him and hug him tightly.

"I will forgive you oppa,if you stop lying to me." I whispered to him,he look at me,and leaned closer,our foreheads touch. I realized that angryness rule my whole feelings again.

"Let's not leave each other my love. Let's fulfill our goals in life." he whispered back. I felt his warm breathe touch my lips. He peck me on the lips.

"I will never lie to you anymore. I will never do that." he cried again. I wipe his tears,I know he loves me,but things is just plain complicated because we're really young. I guess early marriage has it's own disavantages. He carried me back to our house and we both went to our bed and sleep.

 

The next morning,I have to go to school, Sehun is still sleeping and I decided to skip breakfast since I am so late. I reached the subway by running, that moment,I just wish I could fly. I actually didn't wake him up since I don't want to bother his beauty sleep.I reached the university and bang the door open.

"I'm sorry i'm late." I said and bowed. The professor motion me to go to my proper seat.I smiled to my classmates and they also did.

"Hey,someone's late." that's Hyesoo, one of my guy friends said. I just chuckled.

"Hyohee ah,Lunch at the new cafe." Jiwon said,she's also a close friend. I nodded. The boring lesson continues, I am not sleeping anymore since it's not an appropriate doings in college.I am not saying that's that an appropriate etiquette at school,but yeah,whatever.

Three more heavy and boring subjects on the way before lunch, Sehun bombarded me a text. Nagging me about not waking him up,and skipping breakfast, I just turn off my phone and rolled my eyes. My friends and I continue to secretly chat, we're just waiting for the bell to ring. After some time of being in hell, finally,the bell rings.

"Kyaaaaaa!" Jiwon shouted,Soohyun,he's also my friend and Hyesoo followed us behind.We are now walking towards the new cafe that had just open yesterday.

"Omo,this is soo cute." I said to Jiwon and she wrap her arms around me.

"We should go here more often." Soohyun said from behind. We took our sit and ordered. Minutes later,the order came.

"So? Hyohee, how are you and Sehun ssi?" Jiwon asked as she's sipping on her cafe with an ice cream on top.

"We're cool." I blankly said. Honestly,I don't know, I'm still a little mad on what he did yesterday. That freaking A hole!

"So? Anything new?" Hyesoo asked.

"What do you mean new?" I curled my eyebrows.

"You know what I mean you piece of dog's poop." he said, Soohyun even made a face on what he said. It's just gross,and we're eating actually.

"Well there's nothing new. His father wants him to study business in New York." I said. They just nodded.

"So that means you guys will going to have a long distance relationship?" he asked again.

"Kinda.But I'm gonna visit him every now and then." I said,and picturing the scene in my mind.

"That's great." they all said in unison.

"This cafe is great,and cute." I whispered to myself.

"Yah,hyohee ah, how many times are you gonna say that?" Soohyun asked,I stuck my tounge out,but suddenly feel something in my throat. My stomach flipped and I can feel that I'm gonna throw up any time now.

I stormed out to the bathroom and luckily,it's unlock and just in time,I vomitted. I heard a knock on the door,It's them,my friends. I feel like I'm gonna collapse anytime, the whole world is spinning around.But I still manage to open the door and wipe my mouth. Jiwon immediately come near me and help me get up,thankfully the comfort room is on the back,so that the other customers didn't saw us. The two guys,Hyesoo and Soohyun carried me from my arms and held me on the waist.We just decided to leave the place and they took me home,when we're in the front of our main door.

"What happened to her?" Sehun immediately carried me and thank them and he laid me in our bed. I am a little okay now.

"Jagi,what happened?" he ask.

"Nothing,I just suddenly feel like throwing up." I said,he held my hand.

"I think it's because you didn't even eat breakfast! I'm telling you, you should eat more often." he said, that's true,I didn't eat more often now since Sehun started working to his father's company.

"I know that pabo." I softly said. "Uhh, I feel tired now." I said,.

"What did you do to school? Sleep again?" he tease.

"Aniyo. I don't know but I'm tired." I said and close my eyes,I feel his lay beside me and hug me. Our face is just an inch away.

"Oppa?" I whispered. "I want a beef stew." I suddenly blurted out. "You cook,while I wiat here, now go!" I ordered, he raise a brow from me.

"Beef stew? You kidding? There's no beef in the ref." he said and peck my lips.

"No! I said I want BEEF STEW !!!" I whine,I don't know but I just feel a little annoyed. His eyes widened.

"Okay,Okay, I'll buy you a beef stew.Just wait here." he calmly said,and grab his jacket and went out.

"You better not get out of that room!" I heard him shouted from downstairs,suddenly I heard a roaring sound of his sportscar. I rolled my eyes and decide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter