chapter o16.

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She made her way towards her room, very slowly. She can't think well, a tear that formed into the verge of her doe eyes finally made it's way out. She fell down on her knees as she hug it. She just wants to scream so loud hoping that the pain might go away. Why is Sehun doing this to her? Is she not enough? She gave everything! For him, because of that crazy little thing called Love. If Love doesn't exist, is she going to go pass through this pain she's feeling right now? What if she ended up with someone else, and not Sehun? Will she be happy? A little scream left out her lips, she don't want to be heard by anyone else, especially Luhan. But unfortuantely, he's watching her from downstairs, hugging her knees and crying like everything about her fell down. He wants to hug her, so bad, tell her to stop crying and he's there. He's always been there, from the very beginning, but he didn't get a chance to show his love to her earlier than Sehun did.His fist tighten and veins were visible on his neck, his ears were red and anyone who can see him will think that he's really damn pissed big time.

"Stop crying! He don't deserve your tears!" he shouted making everybody in their sleep flinch. They all saw how miserable Hyohee look was. They lowered their head and pity the princess looking lady.

"He don't deserve you in the first place. And he will never be!" he added. Hyohee whimpered and look at Luhan, their eyes met, and only God knows how long did they stare at each other.

"What?" she mouthed, no voice came out due to the heavy cries she just did.

"Why are you still staying by his side? He's a jerk, and a jerk doesn't deserve a princess." Luhan said calmly. He's searching for some answered through her eyes. But the tears were blocking her eyes.

Luhan step towards her and carried her bridal style. The others just watch how Luhan gracefully and carefully carried her. They knew one thing is for sure... Luhan likes Hyohee.

When they were finally alone, he place her gently on her bed.Hunnie is on Xiumin's room  that night.

"Luhan, why are you doing this to me?" she asked and their eyes met again. He can feeli his heart beating like a drum, and if someone will connect a speaker to it, they will surely be deaf by now. Does she feel the same way? Does her heart beats louder and faster as his? Only God knows.

"Hyohee.. I love you." he said. His feeling ruled over him right now, he leaned closer and closer until his nose met hers. They were obviously millimeter away from each other, and is someone dare to  move, a kiss will be made.

"I love you more than Sehun do." he whispered and completely crash his lips on hers. For him, it was magical, very ideal and oh so enchanted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter