chapter o41

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyohee,Hunnie and her parents were waiting for Sehun to arrive, just minute after they arrived,Sehun showed up with a big smile plastered on his handsome face. Hunnie immediately hug Sehun,and Sehun bowed at Hyohee's parents,he respect them so much,not just because they are holding a big shares on their company,but because they loved him like their real son,and most of all, they gave Hyohee life. He them turned to Hyohee and smiled, Hyohee smiled back,and Sehun almost forget how to breath.

"Sehun,we're gonna leave you with Hyohee and Hunnie.Me and your parents have a very important meeting to attend." Hyohee's father said and tap his shoulder, he was about to protest but Hunnie immediately waved them goodbye and pulled both Hyohee and Sehun away from them.

"Bye Halmeoni,Harabeoji!!!!" he scream, the two elders waved back and smiled before walking away. Then a very expensive limousine parked before them and Hyohee's parents went in and waved at them again with a teasing smile. Hyohee just rolled her eyes.

"Umma,Appa, where do you want to go?" Hunnie asked and showed his cheerful face. Because of Hunnie's shout, the other people turned to look at them and admire the small family.

"Anywhere." Hyohee answered. Sehun take a look at her beautiful face and saw how her face glows up when the sun's rays is hitting her face.

"Is it alright if we go ride a roller coaster first?" Sehun asked, hoping Hyohee will agreed. Hunnie jumped in joy and keeps on agreeing on what he's father had just suggested.

'It's alright Sehun,you take Hunnie there first, I'll go buy our foods." she said. Sehun frown and look at Hunnie,who's eyeing him to just let her go.

"Uhm, do you want us to accompany you there?" he ask, Hyohee gently shook her head and insisted them to just go.

"Are you sure? Okay, so where are we going to meet you?" he ask.

"Just meet me at the park right there, it's just near the ice cream parlor." she said, Sehun nodded and Hyohee started to walk away, he watched her walk away before turning back to Hunnie who's already frowning.

"C'mon let's go." he said and they both ride the roller coaster.

Hyohee walk in one restaurant and she admire the foods, she suddenly feel like pigging out.She's hungry since they went out the house, she don't know but she's excited,yet, nervous when she learned that she will see Sehun today.

"Oh God." she muttered. She decided to buy fish stew,ddukboki, ramen, chicken sandwich,choco pie and drinks. Then she went at their meeting place.

"Seems like they're enjoying this so much." she whispered to herself and eat one sandwich. Time and time had passed and she's already waiting for about an hour,when she saw the two approaching, Hunnie was carried by Sehun is his arms and they're both laughing for some reason. Hyohee didn't notice how that sweet smile formed into her face, how her face brighten up,how her heart beat from slow to faster. She didn't notice all of that, seeing the Sehun and Hunnie laugh together.

Her thoughts were ruin when Hunnie hug her tightly and Sehun sat across her.

"Sorry to keep you waiting,Hunnie drag me along with him here and there." he said while slightly panting. Hyohee chuckled and her hands automatically pinch his cheeks,making her gasp in shock when she realized what she had just did.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry." she said and lowered her gaze, Hunnie on the other hand grinned in the corner of his lips while munching sandwhich. He likes Sehun so much,not just because he's his real father,but he knows that Hyohee has this different look on her eyes whenever she sees Sehun, look that she didn't even gave to Luhan,or anybody else. She seems really happy when Sehun's around,and Hunnie wants that best happiness for his mother

"This sandwhich is really good!" he said, and Sehun turned his attention to Hunnie.

"Really? You like it huh?" he said and ruffled Hunnie's hair. Hyohee on the other hand just decided to prepare the other foods.

"Hey, c'mon let's eat." Hyohee said and sat on her original seat. Sehun can't help but to stare at Hyohee every now and then, for him, she's the most beautiful thing he have seen in his entire life.

"Sehun, do you like some fish stew?" Hyohee asked, though,she really don't know why did she ask. Sehun nodded and Hyohee put a food on his plate. There's a lot of families,some couples, friends, that were eating around, but once you look at them, you can just say that 'Ahhh, happy life!' with a smile.

"Appa, feed me, please." Hunnie pouted. Sehun smiled and feed the little boy up.

"Here Hunnie." Hyohee feed him a ddukboki,and Hunnie swallowed it wholly.

"Umma, feed me up some more." he said, Hyohee continue to stuffed a food inside his mouth and Hunnie keeps on chuckling.

"Appa, you're not feeding me." Hunnie sadly said, Sehun feed him up again, Hunnie grab a fork and stuffed a food inside Hyohee's mouth, she willingly swallowed it. Then Hunnie offered Sehun a food and Sehun also willingly eat, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter