chapter o43

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For how many years?" Hyohee's father asked, Sehun buried his face at his palm first before answering.

"I don't know, ten to twenty years." he answered, the old man sighed and frown, he didn't expect this decision of Sehun all of a sudden. He patted the young man's shoulder and stood up,walk at the window and watch the cars in the city go by.

"You know your son won't like it." he said. Sehun's tears fell one by one, he wants to shout out loud.

"I know that." he replied. The old man shook his head.

"Have you told your parents?" he ask, Sehun nodded and wipe his tears.

"I told them,two weeks ago." he said. Mr.Son sighed deeply and face Sehun.

"How about Hyohee? Have you told her already?" he ask, Sehun shook his head. He wants to tell Hyohee, but he just can't.

"I...I don't think I should tell her." he said, Hyohee's father look at him in confusion.

"What do you mean, you shouldn't tell her? Hyohee is your ex wife, she should know your whereabouts." he said.

"But, I don't think she cares." he answered.

"Well atleast you tell her." he said, Sehun gulped and prevent further tears to stream down his face.

"It's.... I don't know." he said with a very hurt tone, he then shifted his eyes on the envelope at Mr.Son's desk. He slowly grab it and open it.

"I don't want to be the bad guy anymore." he said and wipe his tears. Mr.Son look at him with a pity.

"You're not the bad guy Sehun, no one is the bad guy." he explained.

"What you did for Hyohee and Hunnie is for their own good, so that you left them." he added, Sehun nodded.

"I left them for their own good, I sacrificed almost five years without Hyohee and I miss the first five years of Hunnie's life, and this is what I get, I'm not asking for anything, but that scene when I came back home and all the love of my life turn their backs on me, it hurts me so much, it hurts me that the very first time I saw my son, he doesn't know me, it hurts me that I just learned that my wife hates me so much and her love for me was gone, long gone.It hurts me that my bestfriend who supports and loves me, think I did that in my own will. I'm just really hurt. Who would want to be in my shoes now? I can't do anything! I can't even hold Hyohee the way we used to in the past, I hate it when this thought pops into my mind, that I shouldn't came back, I shouldn't ruin the perfect picture and I shouldn't even get my back in here. Because nobody wants me here." he teared up. Sehun finally let out his deep feelings, the truth.

"Listen son, everything happens for a reason. Right now, Hyohee don't know the real reason why you really left, and maybe it still haunts her." Mr.Son explained. He patted Sehun's back and he stood straight.

"You can't pity yourself, you've started it." he said, Sehun then look at him and slowly look at the ground. It's damn true, he started this mess. And who's the one he's expecting to end this?

 

 

 

"Hyohee?" Luhan called as he pinch the side of her waist, Hyohee look at him and they both held each others hand under the moonlight.

"I have something to ask you." he started. Hyohee nodded and smiled at him.

"Do you believe in 'soulmates'?" he ask, Hyohee scoffed with that question and continue to stare at the sky.

"Yes I do." she replied, Luhan smiled with that.

"So, you think you already found your soulmate?" Luhan kiss her cheeks and smiled very sweet, Hyohee's smile faded, she just thought of the exact same scene many years ago.

 

FLASHBACK

"Oh! Look at that shooting star." Hyohee pointed out, Sehun wrap his arms around her from behind and they both watch the glittering sky. Sehun gave her a light peck on her left cheek.

"Did you wish something?" he ask, Hyohee cheerfully nodded and tilted her head.

"How about you?" she asked. Sehun nodded and smiled.

"Really?! What did you wish for?!" she asked, Sehun shook his head.

"No No, I'm not telling you." he smirked, Hyohee pouted and put both of her arms to her chest and acted like angry.

"Alright! Don't tell me then." she said and was about to walk away when Sehun grab her wrist and turn her around, she bump into his chest and look up to meet with his gaze.

"Unless you tell me what you wished for." he wink, Hyohee smiled and take a deep breath.

"I wished to be with you forever." she said, Sehun planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Of course I will, you silly." he shook his head right and left a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter