chapter o50

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyohee look at Hunnie going inside the school, he's already in Grade 3 and he's just very excited to go back to school with his friends, and Hyerin of course who had just confessed her crush on Hunnie, Hunnie turn her down, telling her that they were still young and their parents won't like it when they start a child relationship, and Hyohee, Baekhyun and Baekhee laughed when they heard him saying that it won't work. Hyerin take it cool though, she's very sad when that happened but she promised Hunnie that she will marry him when they grew up. Such a kid promise, but that's kids today and they can't do anything about that.

Hunnie waved to her mom once again. She waved back and hug herself with her cardigan. Hyohee looks like Hunnie's sister, truthfully. Everyone in that school assumed that she is Oh Hyohun's noona. Some of the mom around her age saw Sehun together with her and that's when they give that conclusion that Hyohee is Hyohun's mother. Hyohun is after all, looks like Sehun so much. 

She went back to her car and start the engine, her next stop is at the airport, she will be welcoming Sehun's arrival. She drove off and saw that she's an hour early, but who cares right? She wants to be there when Sehun arrive and she will give him her big and sweet hug.

On the way towards Incheon, she smiled because the weather is just perfect, she's actually planning on setting up a family date between her, Hunnie and Sehun. She even cooked a lot for this day, there's her own favorite, Hunnie's favorite and Sehun's favorite food. She turn on the music and jam along the song, she wants to grow up and accept the fact that she can't be with her precious Super Junior Oppas ever, but she just can't help but to sing along with their song and fangirl everytime she will see them on TV or Youtube. But even though she can't be with Donghae or Kyuhyun, she still has this most handsome man she knows loving her. And that's Sehun, her very own Sehun.

After arriving at the airport, she parked her car at the parking area. She run inside the airport and saw people gathering. People were welcoming the love of their lives, with a hug or kisses. They were surely loved huh? But on the other part, there's someone who's crying their hearts out, not wanting the person they love leave. Some were friends, family or couples, she noticed that she's the only one who's alone by that time, she sighed and felt alone all of a sudden, but that thought of welcoming Sehun with her love, makes her smile.

 

Hunnie is writing down notes, he's too absorb on studying because he wants to be the top of their class this year, and he's gonna start it right now on the very first day of their class. He suddenly stopped writing when a heavy pang on his instincts hitted. All of a sudden he feels a heavy feeling on his heart, it didn't hurt or anything but he suddenly felt like something wrong is going to happen. He excuse himself to go to the CR but he found himself sitting at the bench outside their school, he grew very worried, he checked the time and saw that there's still ten minutes left before his father's arrival. He decided to call his mother to check if she's fine, he don't know but he's very worried of his mother the most.

"Hyohunnie?" he heard his mother's soft and always caring voice.

"Hello? Umma? Where are you? Are you alright?" he nervously asked. Hyohee smiled on the other line, how come he's like this? 

"I'm at the Airport, I thought you know that already~~ Anyways, yeah, I'm fine. Why are you asking?" she asked playfully. Hunnie sighed in relief, but there's still this worried feeling.

"Oh, nothing, I just miss you that's all. Anyways, I'll go to my class now. Bye Umma, and give Appa my warm hug alright? Be careful on your way home, I love you!" Hunnie said and immediately turn the line down. He sighed, he rarely do this things, but he suddenly feel sentimental and stuffs. He cares about Hyohee the most in his life.

He went back to his classroom and take down notes, he tried to concentrate on what the hell his teacher is saying, but he just can't. After hearing Hyohee's voice, he still feels nervous and worried, he feels like crying. Sounds gay but it's his mother we're talking about here.

 

Hyohee spun around and saw Sehun walking like a model who just came out in the front page of the magazine. She was mesmerized on her boyfriend and people were obviously piling out around him, many of them were girls, around teenage years.Then it hits her! Sehun is wearing his best airport fashion while she's wearing a peach blouse, cardigan, jeans and flats, nothing compared to the airport fashion people around her has. Sehun can't obviously see her, because girls were fangirling over her boyfriend, and she's not that tall for her to stand out the crowd. Sehun were wearing a shades so she doubt if she can even see her presence.

She tried to wave but this tall and fat guy covered her, she changed spot, but a lot of people were piling up, knowing that the handsome heir of OH CORP has arrived from his two months work at London. Hyohee groan when another girl who's taller than her blocked her wholly. She wants to pushed all the fangirls away and tell them to ing back off because the girlfriend, which is her's truly is there.

"Sehun!" she called. The screaming teenage girls isn't really helping, it's pissing the hell out of her. She wave and wave but Sehun passed by the direction she is and she tried her best to fit herself to the crowd, but due to the pushing and pulling and squeezing and stuffs, she was left alone there in the direction Sehun can't never be seen.

But luckily, she can still see him, and he seems looking for someone else. She sighed and frown. But then, Sehun suddenly look on her direction and he flash his most amazing smile ever, there she is, the one she's been looking for.. When Hyohee saw Sehun look at her she waved and smiled, he waved back and that's when people stare on her direction, oh yeah Miss Jeon Hyohee, Sehun's 'wife'. People weren't aware of their private lives, all they know is Sehun and Hyohee are married,and they have a kid. That part where Hyohee dated Luhan didn't get out of the public, cause they just recently announced that they were married.

Hyohee run for about three seconds towards Sehun and he catch her when she threw herself on him. She hug him very tight, and smelled that he changed his perfume, it was a should she say, y perfume? It's very seductive to her nose. She gasp when she found herself being kiss by Sehun, it was a passionate one and she can totally say that Sehun miss her so much. The people around awed in envy, guys were jealous of Sehun and girls were jealous of Hyohee. How ideal..

"I miss you~~" Sehun whispered on her ears. She smiled and peck Sehun's lips before pulling away and held each other's hands. They intertwined it and proceeded towards the spot where Hyohee's car is. He placed his luggage and bag at the backseat and sat at the passenger seat. Hyohee gave her a smiled before starting the engine and drive away.

 

After some time of driving, they reached Sehun's apartment and she helped Sehun unpack. After that, Sehun took a short bath, leaving Hyohee preparing for their food, they ate and started to cuddle around. It was a sweet moment. Sehun hardly resist his hormones, he miss her, but he wants to respect her above all that. He will wait, until maybe, a year or two for her to get ready, cause truth to be told, he wants a sibling for Hunnie, but he won't voice it out. Time and time had passed and both of them drive towards Hunnie's school, they're a little late because they have to pick up the food Hyohee prepared for their family date at her house. They saw Hunnie talking in front of the gates with his friends, tehy were having a good time chatting.

Hyohee smiled seeing her son getting along so well with the other kids. Sehun and her waved at Hunnie at the other side of the road, Hunnie smiled seeing her parents and run towards them, he didn't saw a sports car running 13o MPH, it seems like a paused for Hyohee when she let go of Sehun's hand and run to save her one and only precious son..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ambulance sounds can be heard around and people whispering and some authorities voice mixed. People were pitying the poor creature lying with full bloods on the road. Some saw the entire incident, they saw it with their own eyes.. And they started to blame the reckless driver of the red ferrari. A loud cry of a child was heard, he saw everything, and a tear automatically pour down his cheek when he saw his mother saved him from death.

Sehun, he froze. His mind was blank, he is now staring at the lifeless body of the girl was just kissing and hugging a minute ago. He can hear Hunnie's mourns but he can't even move to grab Hunnie and comfort him, he doesn't know what he wants to think. A concern citizen tap Sehun's shoulder, but he didn't flinch a little, the man shake him but he's not moving still, it seems like his feet was nailed on that very spot. The spot where Hyohee, the love of his life, run and was hit by a car.

Hyohee's body was immediately put inside the ambulance, the staff from the hospital approach Sehun and Sehun saw h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter