chapter o40

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything and everybody went back to reality as they left Jeju and treveled back to Seoul. Hunnie is not happy with the said vacation, I mean, who would be right? Hyohee on the other side has a mix feelings. She doesn't know how to approach Luhan, same goes with Luhan, they're just waiting for one another on whom to speak up first about what happened. The car's atmosphere is about to explode in awkwardness. Hyohee's eyes never leave the window and Luhan's eyes just focused on the road.

Hyohee wants to ask Luhan so badly about why did he act like that in the past few days, but she feels like there's always a lump in . She can't even make a sound.

Once they arrived at their house, Hyohee didn't even wait for Luhan to open the car door for her, she immediately get off and get the bags.

"Hunnie,please help me get this things." she ordered Hunnie and both of them help each other to get their things at the compartment of the car, Luhan walk beside them and helped them which made the whole situation get awkward.

Hyohee just look at Luhan coldly and take her bag from his grip without looking at him, Luhan felt hurt by that. Hyohee and Hunnie went inside without inviting Luhan, but who cares if they didn't invite him? This is also his house! Hyohee and him brought it together!

He step in and saw no one inside, they must be upstairs, avoiding him like he has a disease.

He sat down at the couch and sighed while laying lazily.

"What have I done?! I'm a monster!!" he said to himself.Sure thing he already had with Hyohee,but it's all just his choice not Hyohee. He didn't made love with her, he her. All of the things that happened at Jeju just sink in to his mind. Even hurting his bestfriend,Sehun for no reason hurts him more.

Jealousy. He hates it when he's jealous, he's not himself and he has a guts to hurt everybody when he's mad.

"I'm starting to hate myself now." he muttered. Guess he's back to his old self. The nice and innocent Luhan.

He remembered to call the hospital Sehun was taken.

"Hello,this is Mr.Xi Luhan. I am just gonna ask about the patient name Oh Sehun." he started.

"Mr.Oh Sehun checked out earlier this morning." the nurse replied.

"Ow, uhh, by any chance did he ever mention where is he going?" he ask.

"Oh yes sir,the patient said that he's going back to Seoul." she replied. Luhan sighed and thank the nurse before hanging up.

"Sehun is also here at Seoul. And I'm sure he's gonna get Hyohee and Hunnie from me now." he sadly said.

 

 

If there is someone who can understand Hyohee on what she feels, it's her mother. She decided to go to her parents house and almost beg Luhan for them to not live together first, I mean, not to live in one roof,temporarily.

"So,what brings you here? Did you and Luhan had a fight?" her mother asked while serving her a hot chocolate dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter