chapter o26

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun found himself outside Hyohee's house again. He's just staring,waiting for someone to come out despite of the very cold weather utside, he still manage to wait for Hyohee and Hunnie to come out. His back is leaning on his shiny black car.

"What took them so long?" he ask himself like he's waiting to pick them up.He still wait and wait and wait. Until the gate swing up open, revealing Luhan, wearing a boxer shorts and a plain white shirt. His whole body was frozen... Why is Luhan only wearing that piece of clothing? Is he aware that his in the same roof as Hyohee and Hyohun? Hyohee is a girl and Hyohun is a child, a five year old child. His fist tighten and was about to walk towards Luhan to punch his face when Hyohee come out the house. She's wearing a decent clothes, Hunnie followed her and they both went towards the car, but Luhan came running inside the house and when he get out, he's wearing a pants and a shirt.

"Hyohee ah~~ Come sit here in front beside me." Luhan grab Hyohee's hand and he guide her inside the car, Sehun can feel his heart flaring so hard. Hunnie cam running inside the backseat,and he didn't saw what happened next, the car is to tinted and he immediately hid his face, bceause Hyohee, or worst, Luhan, might caught him, staring at them.

"Luhan... You're gonna pay for this." he kick the trash behind his car and roared his car somewhere.

 

Hunnie kissed both of his mom and dad's cheeks. Hyohee tap his head.

"Don't make a single girl cry today." Hyohee remind,, Hunnie nodded like a puppy. Luhan pinch his cheeks hard. Suddenly, Hyerin came running to them.

"Annyeong, Aunt Hyohee and Uncle Luhan." the little girl wave a smile widely. Hyohee hug the little girl and Luhan tap her head.

"Hunnie, go with Hyerin in class." Hyohee ordered, Hunnie look at her in shock..

"Umma!!" he whined. Luhan chuckled and wrap his arms around Hyohee's waist.

"Hun, your classmates with Hyerin ah. Now go to class before you two are late." Luhan said and lightly push Hunnie beside Hyerin, Hunnie obviously blushed and Hyohee look at Luhan meaningfully.

"Kyaa!" Hunnie shouted. Hyohee and Luhan bid their goodbye to Hunnie and Hyerin. They both went towards the car.

Luhan look at Hyohee and they both chuckled. They both know why.. It's because of Hunnie and Hyerin's puppy love story. Luhan held Hyohee's hands and stuck his tongue out. Hyohee made a face.

"Let's go grab some coffee." Luhan suggested. Hyohee nodded.

They both arrive in 'Twosome Place' and sat in an empty spot, just beside the window. Hyohee giggled on Luhan never ending jokes,and he felt like he's one of the happiest guy alive... Making the girl he loves the most, smile because of him. After they ordered, the two continue to chat and chat until they didn't even notice the time.

'Hey look, it's already 11." Hyohee said and pointed out her watch. Luhan nodded like he don't care.

"Luhan, it's 11. I didn't cook our lunch yet." she said in as-a-matter-of-fact tone.Luhan smiled sweetly.

"Then let's eat lunch here." he said, Hyohee facepalmed and shook her head.

"Nu uh! I promised our son to cook his favorite food." Hyohee exclaimed.

"Then,let's just brought him one." he raise his index finger.

"No, Luhan, let's go home now." she said, more like ordered.

"Is that how you treat your boyfriend?" he tilted his head and smirk.Hyohee sighed and fix her hair.

"Luhan, oppa!" she called cutely. She totally knew that Luhan can't resist her charms. But to her surprise, Luhan didn't even smile, he gave her a poker face look.

"What do you want now?" she asked,raising her voice a little.

"You and me on a whole day date." he said while raising a brow.

"In fact, I asked Umma to pick up Hunnie on school." he said. Hyohee's mouth formed an 'o'.

"I object." she shook her head and pouted. Luhan rolled his eyes and sighed.

"What? You don't like it?' he ask. Hyohee shook her head continously.

"But Hyohee.." Luhan was about to protest when they saw a man standing beside their table.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter