chapter o44

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyohee and Hunnie went at the male botique shop branch, it was owned by Hyohee's father, of course. They arrived at the expensive looking botique at the mall and they were together with some body guards, because Hyohee's father was insisting that Hyohee will be the future owner of the company, she should show herself to the staffs. Hyohee can't do anything about that, so she followed the orders of her father. So, both Hyohee and her son went at the fitting area and Hunnie is getting so jumpy and excited about the party. There were two staffs guiding them, a male and female staff, the greatest staffs at that branch. Hyohee is roaming her eyes around the shop, looking for that perfect tux for Hunnie, she thought, that if her father is with her, it'll be easier to choose the perfect suit for Hunnie.

"Can you show me the other suits?" she asked, the female staff immediately grab the famous suits from their botique and handle it to the male staff, Hyohee eyed her son first before fitting every single suit to him. But time and time had passed and she can seem to not find the perfect Tux for her son.

"What do you want?" she asked Hunnie, the kid roam his eyes around and his face gloomed when he saw this white tux, that he thinks is really perfect for himself.

"Umma, Umma, i want!!" he jump and pointed out that tux, Hyohee told the male staff to please grab it and the staff willingly handle it to her.

The staffs just watched them, the female staff actually admire Hyohee's beautiful personality. She seems perfect, like some actress on TV, wearing an obvious expensive clothes, bags and shoes. She looks so y too. Very admirable and respectable. Whoever is the father of this child must be freaking lucky! Meanwhile, the male staff had just had a crush at the one and only daughter of the SON.INC.KOrea, Hyohee. She's so pretty, but his heart broke a little when he learned that the cute kidd'o is her son.

"There, There, you look very handsome." she complimented her son, the latter smiled widely and jump to her arms, Hyohee was taken aback a little, cause she didn't saw it coming, and she's wearing a heels.

"Hun!" she half shouted but later on smile. Hyohee patted his back and they both decided to take the tux and leave the botique.

 

Both of them ended up at the Oh's mansion, because her parents told her so, Hunnie ran around at the playground and to is own room. Then, Hyohee just found herself sitting at the couch, alone, with nothing to do. She read her mother's text to her again.

Be Sure to Talk to Sehun about the Guests.

Hyohee rolled her eyes. Feeling so bored all of a sudden. She remember everything here, how she cried real hard when Sehun told her that they should break up, how his grandmother pushed her emotionally away from Sehun, how some girl cling her arms around him, how she watch him threw her feelings away. Sure thing, it's a trick from Sehun's grandmother who's not very fond of her. But she had enough. Crying over Sehun is like talking to a rock.

"Hyohee?' she heard his voice calling her, she look up and saw Sehun standing in front of her. He's so near, but it feels like he's too far.

"Umma sent me here. Do you have the list of the guests?' she asked, Sehun unconsciously nodded, he's plainly staring at Hyohee.

"Anyway, you look so beautiful today." he complimented, Hyohee smiled a little and both of them walk towards Sehun's room.

"Alright, so here's the lists." he handed her a blue folder and Hyohee examine it carefully, she's looking for a particualr name but she can't seem find it. She then, face Sehun.

"Why is it that Luhan's name isn't here?" she asked in a polite and calm tone, Sehun bit his lip.

"I don't put his name there." he said, Hyohee grew curious yet annoyed by his answer.

"W-Why?" she asked. Sehun look at ehr directly at her eyes, they stared for each other for a moment, and they can't deny the fact that both of their hearts were beating fast.

"Because I don't want him around you and Hunnie." he replied coolly. Hyohee's fist tighten.

"What are you saying?" she asked, preventing herself to get too annoyed.

"Hyohee, I have something to tell you.." Sehun sat at the edge of his bed and stare at his feet, he gulped and close his eyes first before telling his story.

"The day I left, six years ago. The day everything messed up, the day Hunnie was born, and the day you received the divorce papers.." Hyohee shook her head.

"Is this about the past again? Sehun?!" her voice raise now, but Sehun hush her by kissing her passionately. At first, she protested under his touch, but her heart and body is the one who willingly kissed him back. She wrap her arms around his neck making him kiss her deeply, when he reached for the zipper at the back of her dress, Hyohee pushed her away, getting back to her senses.

"What the hell did we...." she didn't even finish her sentence and she was about to run away when Sehun grab her wrist, his grip is too strong.

"I left because I love you." he finally confessed.  Hyohee look at him with wide eyes. What the hell is that?!

"I followed Arra's orders because she has this tons of mans in Seoul who's ready to kill you anytime soon. She said that if I don't marry her, you together with hunnie will die immediately. I didn't had a chance to go back here in the past 5 years because I don't have anything, not even a single coin." he explained. Hyohee then remembered it, she used to saw some strangers, mostly looking like a goons lingering outside their house, she's scared of course, and that's the time when she allowed Luhan to stayed at their house.

Her knees got weak and she fell on her knees. All this time... All this time..

"Why?" she murmured under her breath.

"I love you so much. I can't stand seeing you hurt physically. Hyohee, I know I hurted you, but please believe me, I didn that because I love you so much." he beg and knelt in front of her, Hyohee's face go numb, her tears continue to stream down on her now-pale-face.

"S-Sehun..." Hyohee hum in a very weak sound. Sehun cupped her face and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Please forgive me." he pleaded.

Hyohee's heart is almost dead, but she knows the answer inside her mind, sure thing, he will forgive Sehun on what he did, but she's afraid that maybe someday, that thing will happen again, and there's no more Luhan to rescue her heart. She's very afraid that once she nod her head, the nightmare will start again. She can feel Sehun's love for her, but is it enough for them to live happilly together? Again?

What if some steal Sehun away from her again, can she manage to stand up and smile again?

She's very afraid of becoming alone. She shouldn't be like this, when she was young, all she wanted is to marry anyone from her group of friends, Ilhoon,SungJae,Minhyuk or Peniel, or even her cousin Hyunseung's friends, DooJoon, and Junhyung. But she never ever thought that she will marry some school kingka name Oh Sehun, and she will be pregnant at 19, and she will suffer. It's like a black and white difference.

On her twenty five years of existence, all her life, she never forgive someone this easy. Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter