chapter o45

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CLICK THIS NOW!!!!-   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcPAfDPpQmE

 

 

She shifted her gaze from Luhan to Sehun and Sehun to Luhan.. This two man standing in front of her, their eyes were begging. She tightly clutch her chest and tears are threatening to fall on her again. If this is a dream, it would be a very bad dream, a Nightmare! And she wants to wake up anytime soon, Luhan eyed her from head to toe, in his mind, he is very sad, and nobody can ever top that sadness he felt. He knows inside his mind that Hyohee will choose Sehun with just like that, because all this years, that love of her's to him never left her heart. It's just there, and he knows it, he always see Hyohee cried in her knees while murmuring Sehun's name. Maybe he don't let her see him that, but yeah.. it's still the fact, she always cry over Oh Sehun.

"Oppa..." she called to Luhan while wiping her hands and crying real hard. Sehun hates it, seeing her cry. Luhan plastered a fake smirk on his face then nod.

"You have to choose." he said, after that he gulped hard. Preventing his tears to show up. Hyohee rub her arms and hug herself, she cry real hard that her breath shortened. Luhan also hates it, seeing the love of his life cry hard. But if she don't speak up now, when? when it's all too late?? When Sehun was gone already??

"I'm s-sorry." Hyohee whispered, but still audible for both man. Sehun bit his lip, that 'sorry'... to whom she is trying to say that? Meanwhile,Luhan sighed.

"I really do." she said again and cried down on her knees while facepalming due to the heavy tears coming from her eyes. Her body feels weak, her heart is just for that person.... And her mind finally decided.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Luhan." she cried. That was what came out on ... It was much clearer than the crystal.

Luhan, the hurt one, nod his head and that's when the tear fell down, one, and another one... and then it continously went out his eyes. It hurts so much... so much hurt that he don't even think to breath. It feels like he's falling in an endless void. If he can hear his heart tearing, his ears will definitely go deaf... A man who cried so much, for the love of his life, A man who did his very best to make the girl he loves, happy. A man who loves her unconditionally, despite of that fact that he's not the only one on her heart..

But for her, he did it all. He treated her as his life's queen, as his everything. True, they say that the thing you want the most is the thing that you can't really get in life. It's funny though, cause we intend to fall in love with the wrong person, who will hurt us in the end. But, life is always like that, you can't really tell, who's the wrong and the right person to accept in our life. As for Luhan, it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter