chapter o27

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan is like a crazy man looking around the busy streets of Seoul. His heart is almost pumping out his chest in worriedness. If he didn't left her alone with Sehun,if he just understand the whole situation, if only... There's so many 'what ifs' in his mind.He can't even think where he's going, he's just following his feet wherever it goes. He tried so hard to call Hyohee,but she's not answering. The people walking around is looking at him in confusion, but does he have a time to care? None. He's too busy thinking what and where Hyohee might be. Just as he was about to enter one cafe to rest for a moment, his eyes found a beautiful woman staring at him, his eyes filled with tears and he immediately hug the woman in front of him.

"Hyohee, I've been looking for you." he muttered. Hyohee hug him back and she rub his back. Luhan buried his face to the side of her neck and he smell her fragrant familiar scent again.

"Luhan... I'm so sorry." she said and sighed. Luhan stopped sobbing and grab Hyohee towards his car. They just sat there in silence. Luhan reach for Hyohee's hand and face her with a puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry too." he said and peck the corner of her lips. Hyohee can feel Luhan's warm breathe tickling her cheeks. Hyohee held his cheeks and rub it with her thumb.

"Luhan... What I act earlier is just....." she didn't get a chance to finish her sentence cause Luhan kiss her lips passionately. She kiss him back without any hesitation and Luhan swears her kiss was so sweet. He don't want to let go of her lips cause if he did, he thinks that he will never ever taste those luscious lips of her's anymore.

"Luhan..." Hyohee gently pushed him away and Luhan look at her with a slite tears in his doe eyes. She used her thumb to wipe it.

"I love you Hyohee. I love you and Hyohun. Hope you remember that." he said and hug her tightly. Hyohee's tears continue to stream down her face. She's very confuse right now. Sure thing, she loves Luhan, but somewhere in the back of  her mind and heart, there's Sehun.

"I love you too Luhan." she replied. Luhan is not sure whether Hyohee means it, but he can't do anything but to bit his lip and accept the fact that somewhere around Hyohee's heart, Sehun has still a special place.

They went home in silence. No one don't know what to say. They just chose to shut their mouths and the only thing you can hear is the sound of radio. Then out of nowhere, the radio played a song that totally suit their situation. Hyohee buried her eyes in outside the window while Luhan just kept on focusing on driving, but of course, his heart is still hurt after all.

Hyohee remembered Sehun, she don't want to but Sehun just popped up her mind. She frown and think his face... his angelic-like face. She wonder how is he now? Where is he staying? On his parents house? How about Arra? The endless question continue to linger around her head. Luhan keeps on glancing at her face every now and then.

"Hyohee?" he called but she didn't look at him.

"Hyohee?" he called again, this time, louder. Hyohee immediately look at him and fake a smile.

"Hey?" she asked. Luhan also did fake a smile,even though he's dying inside.

"What are you thinking?" he ask, and she saw sadness in his eyes.

"Nothing." she lied. Luhan didn't buy it, he shook his head slowly and purse his lips upwards.

"With that frown?" he pointed out the corner of her lips. Hyohee sighed and smile like everything's just fine.

"I'm not frowning. You are." she said and poke his cheeks. Luhan chuckled.

They reached the house and Luhan open the door for Hyohee. She bowed in thanks. They both entered the house and sat in the couch.

"Is Hunnie going home tonight?" Hyohee asked breaking the silence between them. Luhan simple shook his head.

"I'll sleep here. You should go to sleep too." Luhan said, Hyohee nodded and went upstairs to change more comfortable clothes, but her tummy is growlin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter