chapter o10

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She just looks simple yet very beautiful, she's wearing a flowy dress that ended up to her knees, a peach flats, her hair was perfectly falling to her waist. Blushing face, pink lips,sparkling eyes, and smiling face, who wouldn't fall in love with her? Luhan, is there... watching her every graceful movements carefully. He never thought, she's this beautiful on her pregnancy.How he wish, he's the father,of her child. How he wish, he's Sehun, even just for a day. He's currently on the airport right now. He insisted and almost beg Hyohee for him to go with her at New York. But being a hard headed kid, she didn't agree. Luhan is worrying so much about her, who wouldn't? She's very pregnant,and she's a beautiful young lady.. So here he is now, hiding somewhere, didn't took his eyes off of her even just for a second. Yes! He cancelled his very important meeting with the stock holder of their company,to follow her, and go on the same plane with her. Just to make sure,she'll be safe. Hyohee on the other hand,is talking with her seatmate, she's also a korean,and they kinda click, the first time they talked. She just find her very funny. She's not aware of the pair of eyes that was looking on her all the time. She just keeps on talking and talking.. and talking. Her newest friend, is so funny that she can sometimes blurted out laughing embarrassingly. But then, she felt her bladder was about to explode,so she decided to go to the bathroom when she buped on someone.. Her eyes widened and a big smiled crept on her face.. She can't believe it.. She immediately hugged the person and the person hug her back.. They then,sit down for a while.. Hyohee can't believe it, he... one of the most important person that mattered to her is here, in front of her.

"Oppa?! Why'd you didn't told me you're here?!!" she whine and pouted, the man chuckled on her cuteness.

"If I tell you,would you guys come check me out?" he said and shook his head, it's been a few years since they saw each other.. Jung Ilhoon,is still the man she did love in the past.

"Hey, look at you, very beautiful! And pregnant :)" he smiled and rub her tummy. Hyohee smiled and saw Ilhoon's very fatherly image.

"Oppa,you really look like a father now." she said and giggled. Ilhoon smiled and nod.

"I know kid. I know." he said. Hyohee let him continue to rub her tummy.

"How are you? Did you ended up with Sehun?" he asked. Hyohee nodded

"I'm going to New York to meet him actually. He's studying there." she answered. Ilhoon mouthed an 'O' but Hyohee saw a confuse look on his eyes.

"Oppa? You okay?" she asked andwave her hand in front of him.

"Nothing. I didn't.. ah, i just didn't thought that you will end up with him. I mean.. I thought you ended up with someone, and Joori and I often talks about you and ... Luhan." he announced. Hyohee's eyes widened,but she ended up chuckling.

"Why made you guys think so?" she asked, Ilhoon started to speak up.

"Well, we just thought. Because you know, Sehun is a jerk back then. And Luhan is the type of guy who will love you till the end of time." he said. Hyohee smiled.

"Yes,it's true. Luhan and I got really close.And he's a really great guy." Hyohee saw Luhan's smiling face on her mind,a nd she smiled.

"That's why we became very close friends" she said. Ilhoon pursed his lips.

"I really want you to end up with him." Ilhoon suddenly muttered like shipping out his 'bias' on one group to get married.

"Oppa, what are you talking about? Me and Luhan are great friends. He wouldn't hit on me." she chuckled. Ilhoon just nod. He just don't wat to tell her what his eyes saw last week before he went to Korea.

 

ILHOON'S FLASHBACK..

Joori and I is about to buy groceries, our 2 years old son is on her parents. I was driving while Joori just keeps on singing songs of Katy Perry. Whou would've thought that Joori ** on high school who used to bully my group and Hyohee will turn out to be this very beautiful loving wife and mother? Guess I did my job very well on changing her. We reached the grocery and Joori went out the car with a happy face.

"Oppa, c'mon!" she pulled my wrist and we reached the entrance.

"Let's buy a korean choco pie for Joohoon, he likes it so much." she said and we both went to the 'International products' section.

"Choco pie. Hey look there's 'Lays'!!" she pointed out. I suddenly thought of Zhang Yixing, one of the hottest dancer in our school. One of EXO, Sehun's friend, Hyohee's friend. I sighed.

"Choco pie for Joohoon,and Lays for Joori. Let's g find something for our kitchen." I said and she agreed. I was about to go left towards the utensils,when my eyes widened. Joori on the other hand stopped and gasp.

"Omo, is that Seh.." I immediately covered and we both hide at the corner, we both watched him with a girl. I thought he ended up with Hyohee. Joori looked at me.

"It's Sehun right? Oh Sehun? The school kingka, the youngest member of EXO?" She gasped. I nodded continually.

'Who's that girl? I heard Hyohee and him are married? What is that?" she asked. It's true! We heard from Minhyuk that Hyohee and him are married. I honestly don't like him for Hyohee, he's a big jerk.

"Maybe,just a relative. Hey! Maybe Hyohee's also here at New York." I said to her, she nodded.

"Oppa, you're going ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter