chapter o15

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of them woke up early, Hyohee didn't even dare to sleep. Who would with that nightmare? Kyungsoo made sure to make a perfect breakfast to cheer up Hyohee. The rest ate up in silence, only Xiumin's muching and Hyerin's laugh can be heard. Hyerin keeps on pointing her uncle Xiumin,because of the funny etiquette of his while eating. Suho watch them and sometimes he's just smiling and chuckling. Luhan is sitting beside Hyohee while carrying Hunnie on his arms. Chanyeol wants to speak up so badly, but because of the awkwards atmosphere,he didn't dare to do so. Baekhee is observing everyone's move, she's waiting if someone will dare to speak up.But because there's nobody,she just eat and shrugged her uttered to talk. Hyohee started to speak because she noticed that her silence makes everyone uncomfortable.

"Mmm, Kyungsoo oppa, this pancake is really delicious." she gave him a thumbs up and with that Chanyeol immediately speak and speak. So does, Xiumin and Baekhee.

"Oh my God, Thank God.. That silence is really killing me." he almost shouted.

"Channie oppa, I was about to say that. Anyways, I really want to say that Kyungsoo's cooking is really better than my mom's. If you showed this talent of yours when we just in high school, I maybe fell inlove with you." Baekhee joked, but Kyungsoo still blushed on her heavy compliment.

"Oh c'mon, it's.. nothing." he muttered, Suho rolled his eyes.

"Your wife must be really lucky." he muttered with a teasing smile.

"Uhh, what's this? You already have a girlfriend?" Chanyeol asked with a big doe eyes.

"Nah, it's just.. some puppy Love." he almost smiled widely when he said that. But Chanyeol, Xiumin and of course, Baekhee can't get enough.

"Spill!!" Baekhee ordered. Hyohee chuckled.

"Well, she met this girl at one of the cafe. Her name is Daeun. Lee Daeun right Kyungsoo?" Suho explained. Xiumin clenched his brows and scoffed.

"Excuse me? Kim Joonmyun? Why did you tell Kyungsoo's love story?" he asked and scoffed again.

"Because I know that he will tell another lies again by telling, 'oh, she's just a friend'." he reason out. Kyungsoo look at him with a wider eyes.

"Hey, of course not! It's just, I'm.. uh!" he gived up and shook his head.

"But we're friends. But the girl has a fiance. I don't want to ruin it. It's just, they're already happy and I can totally see that on her eyes and I don't want to barge in and be a . You know, if the girl is already happy, then let her be happy." he sai while giving them his very sincere smile. The others scoffed because of the words, including Hyohee. The words maybe corny but Luhan really was hit! Real hard! He knows that Sehun can't make the girl of his dreams,happy. But Hyohee is already happy with Sehun, who is he to ruin it? He wants to make Hyohee happy? right?

"You're a one corny kid." Baekhee laughed. Luhan also fake a laugh, because his heart is beating really fast because of what Kyungsoo said.

"Hey, Luhan!" Chanyeol called, Luhan stiffened all of a sudden, he look at Chanyeol nervously. What if Chanyeol notices that his smile is just fake?

"Can you pls. pass the syrup?" he asked. Luhan sighed in relief. Chanyeol noticed it.

"Why are you saying? Did you not like passing the syrup to me. Oh yeah, right. It's okay.. Uhm, Hyoh.." Chanyeol acted like hurt and Luhan immediately passed him the syrup.

"Here pabo." Luhan almost whispered the last word, but Chanyeol still heard it but he just shrugged it off. He knows that Kyungsoo's words hit Luhan real hard. Of course he also noticed Luhan fake a laugh and how he stiffened when he called his name. He just chuckled.

"So? Luhan got any girlfriend I guess." Suho asked. Hyohee look at Luhan and smiled,she's also anticipating on this question, but he thinks Luhan has no girlfriend.

"Uhmm, I have no girlfriend at the moment." he replied coolly. Chanyeol awed and Kyungsoo gasped.

"When do you plan to have one." Xiumin asked. Baekhee scoffed on that question.

"I don't plan of having a girlfriend anymore." Luhan replied with a hurt tone. Hyohee looked at him questionably.

"Why Luhan?" she asked, Luhan lowered his head.

"Because I don't want to anymore." he answered. Chanyeol eyed him like a hawk.

"Ow." Hyohee just nod her head and continue to eat. She feels weird inside. Luhan is her bestfriend.She can't ... like him right? That'll be weird. She's a married woman and she almost want to regret everything when she learned that Sehun is inlove with someone else.

"How bout Xiumin hyung?" Suho changed the topic. Xiumin choked and immediately drink water Kyungsoo handed him. He them spoke up wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter