chapter o37

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Hyohee's preparing their lunch, she noticed Sehun is simply staring at her. She felt her heart fasten it's beat again,and she can't help but to panic and felt consious about herself.

"Do you need something Sehun ssi?" she asked. Sehun on the other hand, didn't noticed that he's staring at Hyohee all this time. He fake a cough and shook his head.

"Sorry, uhm, do you need some help?" he asked. Hyohee immediately shook her head and sighed.

"No, I'm good. You should just rest, I'l call you when the lunch is ready." she said, Sehun looked at Hyohee again.

"Hyohee ah~~ You don't need to be so formal." Sehun said, Hyohee then look back at Sehun.

"You should just rest, you're a visitor." she said in as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"No, I am not. Hyohee, please, treat me here as a normal person, I mean, as a friend, we're friends right?" he said, Hyohee gulp before nodding, but she's not looking at Sehun.

"I know things is just awkward between us, but I want to remind you that, I already let you go, I already accepted the fact that you're not the woman for me.But if you keep on acting this way, it'll be hard for me to let you go. We're friends now, and it's for Hunnie, it doesn't mean anything." Sehun seriously said and look at her coldly.

"Yeah, sure." she replied, though her heart almost crash into pieces. When she heard that bitter fact that she's not the woman for Sehun, she wants to protest. And the word 'friends' is just too harsh for her.

"Luhan loves you, more than I love you before. I know he will take care of you well, and he will never make you cry." Sehun smiled. Hyohee wants to cry, but she prevented to do so, Sehun started to help her through things.

 

"Hunnie ah~~" Hyohee called from upstairs. Seconds later, Hunnie came down with a mac on his hands.

"C'mon, let's eat." Hyohee said, Hunnie nodded and sat beside Sehun.

"You should eat vegetables Hunnie." Sehun said, and place carrots and cabbage on his son's plate, Hunnie's eyes widened and he his tongue out in dusgust and look at Hyohee, Hyohee wants to laugh.

"Appa, I don't eat that!" Hunnie whine.

"Hyohun!" Hyohee warned. Hunnie pouted and look at Hyohee.

"Umma, you know I don't eat this." Hunnie stuck his tongue once again in disgust, Hyohee look at Sehun, and she saw that Sehun is not please with what Hunnie's acting right now.

"Hunnie!! You don't have any choice, you should eat this, or no lunch!" Hyohee said. Hunnie pushed his plate.Sehun's eyes widened and his fist tighten, how could this child be a spoiled brat?!

Hyohee blankly look at the plate and pulled it again in front of Hunnie, Hunnie pouted and gave Hyohee dagger looks.

"Will you just eat this?! You'll die in hunger!!" Hyohee half shouted, well, that's just a normal scene when their eating. And of course, Luhan would just always laugh at them.

But not Sehun...

"Yah! Hyohun!!!!" Sehun shouted, making both Hyohee and Hunnie gasped in shock. Sehun stood up and grab Hunnie's wrist.

"Eat this !!" he exclaimed. Hunnie immediately cried and look at Hyohee to grab some help, Hyohee of course, don't know what to do. She's also in horror and don't know how to deal with Sehun.

"S-Sehun?" Hyohee called, and that's the time when Sehun look at her and calm down, he facepalm for himself and lowered his gaze to Hunnie, but the little boy immediately hugged Hyohee's legs and cried.

"I...I'm s-sorry." he muttered. Hyohee sighed and nod her head.

"It's actually a normal scene whenever were eating. I'm sorry for not telling you Sehun." Hyohee admitted. Sehun got a little pissed on what she said, it's not the appropriate thing to do in front of the food. It's has no etiquette at all, and take note, it's embarassing when other people sees that situation.

"But you know that it's not the right etiquette in front of the food." he said, Hyohee felt embarass.

"I-I know that, I'm sorry.'' she said. Sehun sighed heavily.

"If were actually together, I will not allow this thing to happen. It's not good." he said, Hyohee nodded and muttered continuos sorry to Sehun. Hunnie just look at both of his parents and smiled inside of him, seems like his plan is working after all. But when Sehun look at him, he immediately fake a frown, and act like crying.

"Hunnie, I'm sorry. But I really hope that you won't show this attitude again. Hyohee, I really do hope you raise Hunnie well. And, with good manners." he said and stood up, and went to his room, Hunnie pouted and look at his mother's embarass face.He felt guilty inside.

"Hunnie, you heard what your father said right?" she said and rolled her eyes. Hunnie just nodded.

 

 

Luhan received a text message from Hyohee's father.

She said that they will be spending this weekend at jeju. She didn't told you cause she knows that you have a meeting this weekend.

Luhan sighed and take a look at towers of towers of folders in front of him, he then put back his phone on his pocket and his lip before closing his eyes.

"Why she didn't tell me?" he ask himself. He then check out the time and smirk a little, then he called his secretary.

"Secretary Jung, prepare the private jet plane, I'll be going to Jeju." he said and pack his stuffs befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter