chapter o23

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV.

I'm on my way towards Hyohee as I saw her approaching the water. I was about to run towards her and talk to her when my eye caught Luhan walking behind her and let go of her hands. I stopped, and watch them sit down. They hold each other's hand again and I saw Hyohee speak up while tilting her head. My eyes widened when Luhan planted a kiss on her hair dangerously close to her ear. I can hear my heart shattering inside. They talk and talk for a while, like they're talking on something so serious. I continue to watch them, and continue to hurt myself at the same time, because of the view, a very heartbreaking view. Luhan pulled Hyohee closer and I saw how she wrap her arms around his waist. How they stare with each other. How they talk to each other... so close. The after some time, I saw Luhan kissed Hyohee on the lips, and that's when the first tear on my eyes fell. I just let the tears go, not wiping every single of it. It hurts. Luhan loving Hyohee and Hyohee loving Luhan. I know that Luhan hyung loved Hyohee from the very start of our story, I know that he truly loves her. But I also love her. And then, time comes and she chose me, she chose me without knowing Luhan's feelings. I'm not aware of that also, not before he confessed that he loves my wife.

I saw the love of my life loving someone else, and i'm right there.. watching them. I am there, standing without doing anything, because I know, that right now, I have no right on her life. She loves someone else now, and me? Well, here I am, crying and hurting without her knowing. I touch my chest, I wish I can see what's wrong with my heart... I wish I can tell my heart to stop hurting and just be happy for her. But I can't.. One of the hardest thing to do in life is to see someone you love happy, but not in your arms.. When that smile was used to be mine, and just mine. When that lips that I kissed everyday and every night is now belong to someone else. When that heart, I once hold.. I wish I can change everything, and make you happy forever.. I wish you never cry anymore..

 

Arra, the woman who ruined everything is standing at our hotel room. She, was a little kind now, she used to change, and I can totally see that, but I know that once a , always a . I saw her flirting with some other dude, probably American guy. But I just stare at them blankly, Arra saw me immediately and I think she thought I would be jealous, but no. I pass by them and she grab my wrist. I look at her and raise a brow then I continue to walk in the room.

"Hey! What's your problem?!" she asked and locked the door behind her. I didn't waste to give her an attention.

"OH SEHUN!!!" She shouted, I grew pissed and threw a slap across her face, I saw her dramatically fall down her knees.

"You!!!! You're the reason why my life became miserable!!!!!" I can't help but shout right in front of her face. She started to sob and cried, which made me mad more. She's always using her tears to me, even though she knows that it has no effect to me at all.

"Sehun...." she called. I threw a slap across her face again. God knows how much I hate her!

"I can't believe that a like you have a guts to call my name. We're not even close!! I just want to get rid of you in my life right now!!! You're such a who like to s every man you see!!! You're a !!!!" I shouted. Then a strong slap flew into me.  I look at her with burning eyes.

"YES!! I am the reason why you're life is miserable!!! But I also tried to make you forget of her !!! I love you the way she never did!!! Can't you see it? She already forget about you and she's happy now !!!! It's all because she didn't love you. She never did!!! Sehun!!! I tried to change my whole self for you.. I didn't even wear shorts anymore !!!! So don't you ing call me !" she scream. I gulped and tried to calm myself, but the next thing I knew is I'm hitting on her again. Heavy smacks and puches was thrown to her. And I didn't regret that.

I walk out the room and grab my things. I will move out! And this Arra is so gonna regret what she said.

 

END OF SEHUN POV.

 

 

Luhan walk to his car to grab something. He happilly walk out Hyohee's room after they cleared things out. He opened the driver's seat and grab Hunnie's mac that he left there. He then close the door and turn around, only to be greeted by Sehun's presence. Sehun is staring back at him with a poker face. Luhan's eyes widened.

"S....Sehun?" he stuttered. Then it hits him, Sehun is the man Hunnie was talking about, he's very sure of it. Then his heart slowly breaks apart. Sehun on the other hand smirked.

"Luhan hyung? Nice to see you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter