chapter o28

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What if that feelings you had for him suddenly gone when you woke up one morning? The guy you used to hug and kiss every morning, the guy your child is calling 'father'. The guy who held a lot of surprises just for you? The guy who had you at your best and worst moments in life? The guy who cheer you up everytime you feel sad? The guy you used to share kisses with, The guy who almost did everything for you? The guy who named Luhan?

Isn't it enough being loved by someone whom you knows, loves you so much? Loves you truly? Loves you more than he can love everybody else? He treasured you, like you're a one precious creature. If there is someone who will offer his own life just for you, it's him... The man whom you're about to hurt. You hurted him. Yes you did! He actually cried for you? But did you do anything to wipe his tears? Or you just watched him cry?

A lot of things can be done with just one single tears. But everything will never back to normal. Everything is screwed up. Have you ever heard of that saying that if you ever love a person, you will never ever make him or her cry. You will never ever make a single tear flow down his/her cheeks and if you did, you will only cause him happiness. But what did you did to make him cry like that?

One thing, you've hurted him. Deep down to his bones, down to his veins through his cells. And even though you've make up to him, you can never ever hide that fact that you've already made him cry. You might be thinking, that you don't deserve him anymore. But are you? He's so much better for you.And he don't deserve to be hurted like this.

 

That was Hyohee's thoughts while she's staring blankly at her ceiling. She was about to sleep, but her mind is lingering somewhere... Flying around until it lay on that thought. She sighed for the nth time, not knowing what to think anymore. What if Hunnie learn that Luhan is not his biological father? If Sehun showed himself again? What is she going to do? She doubt it if she could even act normal.

"Urgh! What am I thinking?!" she asked herself. She buried her face on her pillow and close her eyes, and think of Luhan. Then suddenly,her phone rang. She reach for it,didn't even bother to look at the screen.

"Hello?"  she asked with a sleepy voice.

"Umma!!!" she heard Hunnie called. Hyohee sat up.

"What is it now Hun?"

"Umma, Appa is talking to the man whom we met at the beach, the Sehun man?" Hunnie exclaimed while whispering.

Hyohee gulped and her eyes widened. Her hair all over her body stood up.

"W..who?" asked and heard Hunnie sighed.

"Umma, is Appa and that guy not in the good terms aren't they?" Hunnie asked.

"Why'd you said so?" she asked, getting curious on what's going on.

"Appa is shouting and pushing that man away. I think he's really a bad man. Umma, Appa said, don't open the door no matter what." he said and with that he hung up. Hyohee panicked.

"Hunnie??? Hunnie??" she continue to call but it turned off. She just sighed. What the hell is Sehun doing there?!

Her heart beats than normal. Luhan and Sehun is currently facing each other now. And Hunnie, is there! She got nervous and roar herself towards the Xi Mansion.

 

 

"Hyerin ah! How many times am I going to tell you that Hunnie is not in their house? He's in his Appa's house, far away from here." Baekhee said to her daughter who's currently pouting. They're currently having their family breakfast later that day.

"Baekhee ah, did you already called Hyohee?" Baekhyun asked. Baekhee rolled her eyes and nodded.

"But Umma, I want to play with Hunnie ah.." Hyerin is in the verge of crying. Baekhee patted her back. Baekhyun eyed Hyerin suspiciously, why does Hyerin likes to see Hunnie so much?

"Hyerin ah?" Baekhyun called. Hyerin look up to her puppy looking father.

"Why do you like to see Hunnie so much?" he ask and wipe her tears that flow down her cheeks.

"Because I feel happy when I see him." she said and burst out crying.

 

"Look at our little princess crying cause she can't see her little prince today." Baekhee teased. Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows.

Hyerin's cries went louder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter