chapter o12

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How's your wife?" one classmate ask Sehun. He gave him a warm smile and tap his shoulder. Sehun suddenly remembered his beautiful wife's face smiling. He also crept a smile.

"She's good. And still beautiful." he replied while smiling very sweetly.

"Then that's great. When is she going to give a birth?" his classmate ask again. He nod his head.

"Next month.I'm so excited." Sehun answered. His classmate gave him a thumbs up. They continue to walk and talk about Hyohee and his future baby. They were laughing sometimes, but Sehun's laugh was turn into a frown when he saw Arra walking towards him while smiling and waving very sweetly.

"Ow. Hi Arra ssi." his classmate, Taehoon greeted Arra, the latter politely bowed and gave him and flirtatious smile.

"Annyeong oppa. How are you today?" she ask while pouting and doing a little aegyo herself. Taehoon, who has a big crush to Arra blushed really hard.

"I'm good, how bout you?" he asked back. Arra gave him a thumbs up and smiled. Sehun on the other hand rolled his eyes and continue to walk. Arra look and run after him and grab his wrist. Sehun look at him,annoyed.

"What do you want Miss Kim?" Sehun face her and speak up calmly. Arra's eyes formed into a line, she then pursed her lips and scoffed.

"You know what I want oppa." she answered, Sehun eyed her from head to toe. He can't help but feel a little disgust at her. Is that mean, his feelings for her completely vanished?

"I don't know what you want, and I don't care anyways." he smirked,and let his hands go from Arra's tight hold.

"Oppa?" Arra looked at him with pity eyes. She pity herself all this time, she can't help but cry every night knowing that the one she loves will never ever be her's. But she decided to turn all this thing out, she will make Sehun her's, no matter what it takes. She just can't stand seeing her love one loving someone else.

"You promised . You promised that you will leave me and Hyohee alone. Are you going to break your promise now...... Noona?" Sehun smirked in his last word. That's right! Arra is his noona, she's 3 years older than him, she's working on his father's company when they met. She's 21 that time, while he's 18.

 

 

FLASHBACK.

"Appa? I'll go alright? You don't have to worry much." Sehun said calmly to his father while he's focusing his eyes on his mac book.

"Oh Sehun! Look at me when I'm talking to you." his father growled. Sehun immediately look at him  and place his mac on his lap.

"I'm sorry appa." he bowed. His father tap his shoulder and remind him  about this 'meeting' again.

His father walk away and he then garb his mac again and played with it.

His a little mad actually, after deciding that he will leave 'Genie International School', his beloved prestigious school to go to Seoul Arts High School, his father banned him to go out with his friends. They all decided to go to Seoul Arts High School, because they all heard that that's a high standard school and they honored dancing that much. Dancing is him and his friends main focus that time. They love dancing more than their studies. He walk at the bathroom and fix himself. After some time, he look himslef at the mirror with an expressionless face.

 

 

After an hour, Sehun arrived with his father's secretary and some body guards. He keeps on sighing because he honestly don't like this thing. Well, he likes business a little, but he don't want that as a whole. The door opened and all the people in there look at the company's heir. One girl gasped,and felt her heart beat rapidly. She's Kim Arra, an on the job training personal secretary.Sehun bowed politely and sit down beside his father.

"Shall we start the meeting?" his father cleared his throat and started the boring meeting about their company's financial status.

 

"Hi." Sehun heard a beautiful voice called. He look at it and saw a pretty lady. The meeting had just ended and they were all just talking.

"Hello there beautiful." Sehun answered back and kiss the girl's hand. Arra obviously blushed.

"I'm Kim Arra. I'm talking up my practicum here at your company.I'm a graduating student at KAIST actually." she siad. Sehun felt his ears get hot. Did he heard it all right? She's studying at KAIST?

"I'm Oh Sehun. This company's future boss." he laughed and wrap his arms around her waist.

"Do you think we can go out sometimes?" he whispered through her ears.Arra nodded continously and Sehun gave her his number by a small paper. He winks to her and walk away.

 

They never went on date. She calls him but he never picked up Why? because that's the start of him, laying his eyes on Hyohee. His new classmate, and he also setted his heart into her, the very first time he saw her sleeping beside the window. Arra got a little mad, he can't believe that Sehun will just play with her that time he asked her out. But she never give up.

She was beyond happy when she saw Sehun's name registered on the screen of her phone, after just one ring, she picked it up. She was just very happy when Sehun ask her to come with him as his 'date' on his school's showcase. On the day of the showcase, Sehun picked her up to her dorm and they both went to Seoul Arts High School, where he's studying.

"Uhm.. I know you're my noona." Sehun started to speak up.

"Eh?" Arra look at his flower boy face.

"You can call me oppa anytime you want. Or just simply call me oppa." he said but with an expressionless face. Arra's heart jumped in joy.

"Are you sure?" she asked while showing off her . Sehun's eyes widened and almost popped his eyes out.

"Yah, I mean, Noona, what are you doing?!" he exclaimed, Arra chuckled and playfully punch his shoulder.

 

They reached the school and their eyes both widened when they saw how beautiful the festival is. Sehun gently held Arra's waist while they're walking. The others look at Arra but they look uninterested,especially Luhan who gave her his cold shoulders. Sehun look up and saw Baekhee and Hyohee staring at them, he smirk and hold Arra closer, he even kissed his earlobe and chuckled. His mission is slowly reaching it's success.

It's time for Baekhee and Hyohee's performance and they both sang a 'Busker Busker' song. Sehun watched the performance secr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter