chapter o13

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arra formally and officially decided to take Sehun away from Hyohee. She has her plans, and whatever it is, she will make sure that it will totally will work out. She's grinning to herself when she decided to call her beloved,Almighty Oh Sehun. After 8 rings, it picked up.

"Goodmorning Sehun oppa. I made breakfast for you. Come over here." she happilly said. But she heard nothing on the other line.

"Oppa?Are you there? Make sure to come here okay? I will kick your if you don't." she threaten and chuckled. For some reason, the other line went dead. She knows that Sehun and her is not still in a very good terms. She really didn't made a breakfast. She can't cook. And she don't have a plan to learn. 

 

Hyohee,on the other hand, clench her fist and her eyes is on fire. She look up at her sleeping husband and rolled her eyes. It's Arra.... again. What is she trying to do now? Sehun suddenly open his eyes and stare at her. She gasped in a slight shock and exchange a killer gaze to him. He smiled and wrap his arms around her.

"Who's that?" he ask and kiss her shoulders. Hyohee didn't answer but continue to stare at the ceiling like it's the most beautiful thing she saw in her entire existence.

"Baby, answer me, who's that?" he pleaded and pouted. Hyohee smirked and stand up. She fix her clothes while looking at Sehun and then rolled it when she walk away. Sehun was confuse and go check out his phone. His heart and mind burn when she saw who it was..

"Arra." he muttered. He then followed Hyohee downstairs.

"Hyohee ah let's talk." he said and reached for her arms, but she shoved him away. She's pregnant! And sensitive.

"I don't know what she's up to. I mean she tried to get in front of me yesterday,and she tried to kiss me and she told me that she love me and she can't live without me." Sehun continously explain.

"It's alright." she coldly said, but she felt her eyes getting watery again. She didn't look at his eyes until she just felt a warm boy hugging her behind.

"Hyohee, I only love you. Please listen to me." he beg. Hyohee closed her eyes and look upwards to prevent her tears to fall.

"I know." she coldly answer again. She shoved his body away from his.

"Here's the thing. You'll be an official father within a week. I just want to tell you something,"  she paused and face Sehun.

"You have to get yourself out of that thing, by yourself." she said firmly. Sehun look at her and nodded.

"I will." he said in a promising tone.

Hyohee just look at him, not really sure if he means it. She can't help but doubt him.

 

It was the day of Hyohee's departure. Although she's been acting cold towards Sehun, she can't help but worry about him.

"Don't forget to eat,and I placed the groceries in the blue cabinet and I baked you a cupcakes. Go give your friends some. Okay? I also misplace the sugar, I can't remember where did I put that." she said and think. Sehun smiled and admire Hyohee.

'Are you sure, you don't want me to come?" he ask again. Hyohee sighed.

"I'm sure about it Sehun. Pls. don't make me say it again." she firmly said. Sehun hug her without any warning and kiss her.

"I will miss you baby. Pls. call me when you're already in the hospital." he reminded.Hyohee just nodded. Finally it's the last call for the passengers going to South Korea.

"It's my plane. I'll see you soon Sehun ah." she said and she can't hold her feelings anymore. She just want to hug him and cried into his arms while telling him, that she will miss him so much.

"I will miss you too. I love you so much Hyohee." he waved, she nod and pause for a moment. Then the next thing she knew is her, hugging him,and crying.

"Pls. be safe Sehun." she muttered.

"I love you too... so much." she said between her sobs. Sehun can't help but smile. She hug her closer and kiss the top of her head.

"I love you." he said again. After a minute or two, the two let go of each other's hugs and kiss each other's lips. Hyohee then started to walk away.

 

2 WEEKS LATER.

 

"Oh my.. What the is!" Hyohee felt a strong pain on her tummy. She sat down and rub it, hoping that the pain will fade away soon.

"Baby, are you gonna come out now?" she asked. Just then,. she felt her baby kick. She almost jump in shock and immediately call a random someone on her phone.

"Hello? I think I'm about to give a birth." she hang up leaving that person in daze.

 

"She's about to give birth?!" that person also named as, Park Chanyeol was in shock. He's actually in the middle of their classroom and without a second thought, he ran out of the room and roar his car towards Hyohee's house. When he reached it, he immediately went to look for Hyohee and he found her sitting in the couch with a very terrible look on her face. He carried her up and sent her to the nearest hospital. When she was sent to the emergency room, Chanyeol can't help but to shake.

"Oh my God!" he gasped and decided to call Luhan. When Luhan picked up, Chayeol speak up in fast pace,that Luhan can't understand.

Luhan is in the middle of his presentation when he got the call, his eyes widened and immediately went to the hospital, Hyohee is in right now.

"Chanyeol! Chayeol ! Where's Hyohee?" Luhan yelled, making the other patients and nurses look at him in horror.

"She's .. she 's in the emergency room and I don't know she just adbkajsfgtcgxbg." Chayeol explained like he's not himself anymore. Luhan shake him and walk back and forth. His heart is beating crazily and he just want to see Hyohee right now.

"Chanyeol, are you the one who sent her here?" Luhan asked. Chanyeol nodded with wide eyes.

"She just called me man, I don't know why though, but she maybe just dialled some randoms and it happens that it's me." he exclaimed. His mind is still not fully back on his body. It's flying somewhere..

"Ow." Luhan continue to rub his palms, his hair or even his cheeks. He just ditch one of the most important metting in his life,and he's not sure if he can get out himslef in this trouble he's in right now, but he doesn't care anymore, he don't give a what people might think.

 

Minutes later, the doctor came out the door.

"Who's the father?" he look at Luhan and grab his wrist. The latter don't say a word anymore. In fact, he like it.

"Your wife is now safe. So does your child. You can see the baby now." the doctor let him carry the baby. Sehun and Hyohee's child. It seems so precious and very fragile. He can't help but smile.He then look at Hyohee who's looking at him directly, she smiled and later on fell asleep. Luhan can't help but feel really happy. He admire the baby boy and later on the nurse took it to clean him. That left Hyohee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter