chapter o20

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesol, Chanyeol's fiance is very nervous.She continue to work back and forth until Hyohee walk in the room. Yesol is from orphanage, she don't have a family and she lives with Chanyeol. So in short, they're living in together. Because she's Chanyeol's childhood sweetheart and First love. Hyohee and her grew close to each other because Chanyeol and her always visit Hyohee's house.

"Unnie!" Hyohee called. Yesol smiled and hug Hyohee. Both of them chuckled and Hyohee shifted her eyes into Yesol's wedding dress brought by Chanyeol's parents at Paris.

"Unnie this is so beautiful." Hyohee complimented. Yesol smiled and admire Hyohee admiring her wedding dress.

"Hyohee ah, what's your wedding dress looks like?" Yesol smiled and asked. She is hoping for that smile on Hyohee's face. But to her surprise, she saw frown and sadness filled her eyes. But Hyohee still manage to talk about it.

"I didn't wear a wedding dress." she said and fake a smile. She remembered that white dress she simply wear and how Sehun and her had this secret wedding at Gyeongsangbuk-do. She clearly remembered how Sehun and her gor married at that small church in top of the hill. How they said their vows, how everything didn't exist when they kissed and how beautiful it was staring at each other's eyes. She even remembered Sehun forbidded her to fangirl to her Super Junior oppas, and how they thought about telling that they got married to their parents. How they shared each otehr's body and how they sdrifted to sleep after. She look away, it seems like all of that had just happened yesterday. Fresh from her mind, all of what Sehun did to her just effect one thing, pain. Endless pain.

"Ow. Really?" Yesol asked, not noticing how Hyohee's cheerful face turned into a gloomy one.

"But how does it feel getting married?" Yesol asked again. Hyohee look at her.

"It feels wonderful. Beautiful. It feels like you two will never separate and just stick with each other forever." she replied. Yesol smiled.

"Luhan is really lucky to have you." She kissed Hyohee's cheeks.

Yes.Yesol doesn't know much about Hyohee's past. She just met her after Hunnie was born and she didn't even dare to ask about Hyohee's past since Chanyeol said that it's very chaotic and tragic. She don't want Hyohee to felt sad when she remembered it.

"Unnie, your make up is done." Hyohee clapped her hands while admiring Yesol's look. Baekhee and Hyerin look at the beautiful bride and Hana, Kyungsoo's wife admired her masterpiece.

"Omo! Hana unnie is really good at this!" Hyohee hug Hana from behind. Making them both tripped. MeiChan, Yixing's wife and their daughters Meixing and Chanyi also laugh. Xiumin's wife, Jangmi pursed her lips and help them to get up. While Jongdae's wife, Minji just simply shook her head and prepare Yesol's wedding dress.

"Yesol ah~~ You better change into this." Minji sang and lay the dress down at her bed. They all awed in admiration.

 

"Yesol auntie, Can I borrow this dress in our graduation next year?" Hyerin ask with pleaded eyes, all laugh.

"Hyerin ah, this is too big for you. Don't worry I'm sure your umma will have something better than this in your graduation." Yesol patted Hyerin's head.

"That is more beautiful than my wedding gown." Baekhee said and frown, remembering her wedding dress. Hyohee lightly smack Baekhee's head.

"Don't say that, all of your wedding dress is beautiful." Hyohee announced. MeiChan grew curious.

"Oh, yes, I didn't saw your wedding album yet Hyohee ah." she said. Baekhee and Hyohee look at each other. Then Baekhee speak up.

"Oh, MeiChan ah! Have you seen my wedding album? Baekhyun is a little fat when we got married." Baekhee said and secretly patted Hyohee's back.

"I saw it already Baekhee ah, I saw that for like million times already. Everytime we'll visit there. Aish, but Hyohee ah, I didn't saw your wedding album yet, I want to see it." MeiChan whine. Hyohee just smiled. Honestly, the only wedding picture she had is that one and only picture of her and Sehun on top of the hill.

"Okay." she thumbs up and gave a sweet smile.

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRuDQ6aYeD0

 

Baekhyun and Luhan's voice filled the entire church. They're currently singing 'Beautiful in White' by Shayne Filan. Yesol walk slowly in the aisle and everybody admire her so much. The most beautiful lady in the place as they say, but Luhan, has his own opinion, it's Hyohee.

Yesol reached the altar and there she met Chanyeol, who's standing while closed eyes. Yesol smiled and tap Chanyeol's shoulder, he open his eyes slowly and saw the Goddess of his life. A tear escape into his eyes. Chanyeol then hold Yesol's hand and kiss it gently.

"I, Park Chanyeol take you, Yang Yesol to be my wedded wife my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." he slid a gold ring in her fingers and her eyes sparks.

"I, Yang Yesol take you, park Chanyeol to be my wedded husband,my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." she slid a golded ring on his finger.

 

After some time the priest said,

"I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND WIFE. YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE." Chanyeol peck Yesol's lips for about five times. He is truly, the happiest person in the world that time.

 

They all arrived at the reception hall and Chanyeol and Yesol is busy entartaining about 500 guests. Luhan, Hyohee,Hunnie, Baekhee, Baekhyun and Hyerin sat in one table.

"Hyerin ah! Stop!" Baekhee grab the chopsticks from Hyerin's hands and Hunnie laugh, gaining warning look from Hyohee.

"Hunnie why do you always keep on teasing Hyerin?" Luhan scoffed. Hunnie just pouted and stuck his tongue out at Hyerin.

"Who knows? They might end up like Sehun and Hyo.." Baekhyun immediately covered his mouth and to his surprise Hyohee just laugh. But they all stiffened when they heard one question from Hunnie.

"Who is Sehun?" Hunnie asked. Luhan rub the back of his neck.

"He's just a friend." he said and change the topic.

"Hey, Hunnie, how'd you like your cake there?' Baekhyun is still in the state of shock when he heard Hunnie ask 'who's Sehun?' he really wants to answer, 'he's your dad!' but he knows that he's not the right person to do that.

"It's delicious uncle." he cheerfully said and with that, they sighed in relief.

"How's your vacation at Texas this weeked?" Baekhyun ask Hyohee and Luhan.

"Nah, it's just Hunnie wants to see Cowboys. And he really insisting that Texas has cowboys." Luhan ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter