chapter o36

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hunnie keeps on insisting to go on a vacation with his mom and only his mom, Hyohee on the other hand keeps on shrugging it off since she thought that it's just some kind of Hunnie's spoiled attitudes. So she's just rolling her eyes like she hears nothing.

"Ummaaaaaa, please!!" Hunnie begs while following Hyohee wherever she goes. Hyohee face him with a raising brow.

"Hyohun ah, I know you've been whining all this week for us to go to beach, but Hunnie, can't you just stay here inside our house and enjoy the school break?" she asked, both of her hands were on her waist.

"But Umma, I need to go to the beach.. Please!!!" he almost kneel in front of his mother. Hyohee chuckled and carried her son on her arms. Hunnie smiled and raise both of his hands like he's praying.

"Please, I really need to have fun not just here inside, but also outside." he said. Hunnie did a lot of aegyo for his mom.

"Hun, that won't help I swear." she said. Hunnie is in the verge of crying. He buried his face at Hyohee's shoulder. Hyohee just scoffed.

"Okay, so why do you want to go at the beach? And why beach?" he asked. Hunnie smiled cheerfully.

"Because, it's been a while since we went there. And I miss beach." he said. Hyohee smiled at her son and studied his face. She smiled inside and out and saw Sehun at Hunnie's face again. They're just really look alike and both of them were really like brothers.

"You miss the beach? Hmm, alright, i'm gonna think of it. Okay?" she said, Hunnie hug her in so much happiness. His eyes were sparkling.

"BUT! I'm not agreeing yet you kiddo'." she said. Hunnie pouted but later on, plastered a very cheerful smile on his face.

"Umma, you're really the best! I love you Umma!!" he hugged her again and pulled out to his mom's arms and run on his room. Hyohee was left watching Hunnie running at the stairs. She's smiling and admiring how Hunnie can be this happy. Though,she's not agreeing yet, she will surely agree to her son's request. She decided to take him at her grandma's house at Jeju.

 

 

Sehun packed his bag and place it at the backseat. His son, Hunnie invited him to come with him at Jeju. Hunnie said he's at their school tour and he wants Sehun to accompany him throughout the whole trip. Sehun immediately agreed, not asking about Hyohee. He's driving to Jeju, when he received a text, it's from Hyohun.

'Appa, where are you? We're on our way at Jeju. Go here fast!' the text said. Sehun chuckled at the text.

'I'm on my way there. Don't worry, I'll come.'  he replied and place back his phone at it's original place.

Sehun drives fastly, he wants to see Hunnie already.

Time and Time approached, and it's already 10 in the morning. Sehun noticed that there's no buses or something around. Is he in the right place? Hunnie said that they're already there? Why is there no buses or coasters around that came from Hunnie's school? He leaned his back on his car and started to call Hunnie, but right before he press the 'Call' button, he felt someone hugged him. He look down and saw Hunnie grinning widely.

"Hunnie?" he exclaimed and carry the little boy on his arms. Hunnie laughs and kiss Sehun's cheeks for greeting.

"Appa, wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter