chapter o47

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In front of Hyohee's house, a man was staring from afar. You can guess who it is, no! Not Luhan, it's Sehun. He smiled and watch the lights turn off before he drove off with a smile on his face. While driving, Super Junior's 'No Other' played on the Radio. A wide grin appear on his face and he can't help but to feel really happy, he feels like he's the happiest man alive today, that's when after Hyohee and him started a new relationship just an hour ago.

"Oppa?" Hyohee called, that made Sehun look at her with melting heart. Hyohee barely calls him 'Oppa'. They're both sitting at the living room and Hyohee is really close to him. He didn't hesitate but to wrap his arms around her.

"This show is getting really boring." she pouted, Sehun smiled and turn off the TV. Hyohee just sniffed and Sehun watch her.

"You know? I'm really happy!" she beamed, Sehun raised a brow.

"Why?" he asked, Hyohee sighed and stretch her arms and legs. Sehun look at her.

"Your here again.. And here we go again." she said meaningfully. She then look at Sehun and like earlier, watch him closely.

"I love you Sehun. Nothing really changed." she said. Sehun's heart almost drop on the floor, he can';t believe Hyohee finally say that three magical words he's been waiting to hear for almost all these years now. If that word can be played again, he's maybe playing it again right now, it's like his favorite song, so soothing and magical to hear.

"Y...you love me?" he asked unsurely. Hyohee chuckled before nodding. Sehun was now sure, she's a treasure. A beautiful treasure :)

"I love you too Hyohee." he didn't hesitate to tell that to her, it's also the first time he says that in front of her personally, Hyohee's eyes got teary and she later on, ended up hugging her while sobbing in his arms, that moment is just very beautiful. Being in love, and being loved back.

They didn't speak up for a moment, but both of their hearts and minds knows what's next... what's the real score between them. Their blushing faces is glowing through the light. Sehun hug her more tightly. Hyohee close her eyes and smell Sehun's familiar perfume. That smell she always sniff in the middle if the night a lot of years ago. Only the sounds of their heavily beating hearts can be heard. Sehun kiss the top of her head and she smiled wholeheartedly. If Fairytales is true, would they belong of those happy endings? Nah! Who craes right? Hyohee loving Sehun and Sehun loving Hyohee, perfect! And Enchanted.

"Get home safely, say hi to Hunnie for me." she said when both of them reached the gates, Sehun nodded and blushed again, and that didn't escape into Hyohee's eyes. She also blush and hid her face in embarassment.

"You're really cute." Sehun siad and carress her cheeks, Hyohee stare into his eyes deeply and blink.

"Nothing change, you're as beautiful as ever." he complimented, Hyohee smiled sincerely.

"You too, flawless as ever." she teased, Sehun chuckled and look into her eyes again, it's sparkling. He bowed and wave goodbye to her, he step towards his car, but Hyohee grab his wrist.

"What is it?" he ask gently. Hyohee blush again and look something on her pocket.

"I think I forgot to give you something." she said not looking into his eyes, Sehun just watch her closely and the nect thing he know is that Hyohee's warm and soft lips planted on his'. His eyes widened but it later closes. He just felt that magical lips on her's on his'. It's just a smack kiss. But a stolen one.

"Bye." she wave hurriedly and went inside the gates, Sehun was left there in his original position, blinking. He touch his lips and smiled, despite of the cold and snowy weather, he felt warm. He look at the house and grin.

"That girl I love..." he murmured silently.

 

 

Baekhee woke up and met Baekhyun's intent gaze on her, she lazily close her eyes again and smack Baekhyun's head, the latter awed and pouted.

"YAH!" he shouted, Baekhee just let him, she turn her back to him and continue to sleep. Baekhyun hug her from behind and blew an air on her bare shoulders, Baekhee got tickled and elbowed Baekhyun's tummy.

"What the ?!" he growled in pain, Baekhee face him and chuckled softly.

"What is it now?" she asked, Baekhyun look at her and started to speak up.

"Chanyeol, Yesol and the others will pay a visit remember? It's already 6:30 am and they'll be here at 7." he said in 'as-a-matter-of-fact' tone, Baekhee's eyes widened and she immediately rushed inside the bathroom to fix herself.

After some time of preparing, the visitors started to show up, first is Kyungsoo, his wife, Hana and their son, Kyunghee. Hyerin immediately hug Kyunghee and they both played. Minutes later, Chanyeol and Yesol came in with a foods in their hands, Yesol is five months pregnant now. They were followed by Yixing, his wife MeiChan and their daughters, Meixing and ChanYi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter