chapter o25

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan is staring at nowhere. He didn't knows what to think, sure thing, Hyohee is madly in love with him, but why does he have to realize in the back of his mind that fact that she's still loving Sehun from the bottom of her heart. I mean, he's back, and he's so much better looking right now, it's not that he's saying that Hyohee is just attracted into Sehun's good looking face, she loved everything about Sehun in the past, and he's very afraid that one day, he'll woke up knowing that Hyohee doesn't love him anymore. Sehun, is the man whom she chooses to marry, Luhan is just afraid to ask for her hand in marriage since he's too afraid to know what's inside her heart, what if she rejected him? He'll be dead for sure!

He sighed and lay in the soft mattress, Hyohee's smell is still there, her very fragrance smell. He used his arms as his pillow and stare at the ceiling. The past 5 years of his life is so magical,so wonderful he can die. The happiest years of his life, he felt so complete, and he can't ask for more. With Hyohee and Hunnie by his side, he surely did everything for them, from the very basic to the intermediate ones. And he's still ready to do the most complicated things for them, the two most important persons on his life. If you will look deep down his doe eyes, you can say that he's thinking of something very deep, and that makes his face frown. Imagine, just by thinking of that makes him go crazy, what more if it happens?

"She won't leave you Luhan, you have to trust her words." he said to himself as his closing his eyes. He still tried to sleep even though it's almost morning, and he's aware that the dark eyebags will be visible again. He change position every now and then, it's just, he can't find the right comfortable position to fall asleep. Suddenly his phone ring, making him flinched and fell down his bed.

"Urgh!" he groaned. He reach for his phone and answered it.

"APPA!!!" it's his son, Hunnie, or shall he say it more now? That Hunnie, is his son, I mean they don't even have the same surname.

"Hyohun ah~~" his voice was calmed and his heavy thoughts were vanished a little, hearing Hunnie's voice, syrely makes his morning, peaceful.

"Appa, why Umma's alone in this house?! I thought you're here!! Appa, what if some bad guys tries to go here inside our house, and get Umma, why you left her?" Hunnie nag and asked at the same time, Luhan chuckled on how cute Hunnie is.

"Aish, I forgot! Umma can handle her own. She's stronger than me. In fact, nothing bad happened to her right?" Luhan said. He heard Hunnie sighed deeply in the other line.

"But what if? Appa you never know!" he whine. Luhan smiled, Hunnie is so worried about Hyohee.

"Hey, I'm sorry okay, I really do." Luhan just said.

"Aish, but you promise to never leave Umma alone here in the house again okay?" Hunnie asked cutely.

"Yes Captain." Luhan acted giving Hunnie a salute.

"Okay, I'm sorry you can't talk to Umma right now, she's still asleep." Hunnie said, like he alreday know that Luhan will ask if he can talk to Hyohee.

"It's alright Hun. Take Care of your Umma well. I love you both." he said, they both hung up after that. Then he stare at the photo frame beside his bed and saw Hunnie's picture.

 

 

 

 

This boy, even though he's not the real father of this child, he still loves him, he loves him so much, and he's ready to do anything... Even the hardest ones. Then it hit him, what if Hunnie knew that he's not his real dad? What would be his reaction? Is he going to be mad? Or he will just accept it. But he still doubt it, what if he knew that Sehun is his father? Cause it's so easy to believe to. They're look alike and everyone can say that, it's Sehun's son.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter