chapter o49

Thumbody Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan left already?" Hyohee weakly asked. Baekhee nodded and comb her hair while sitting in front of the mirror. Hyohee look at nowhere and bit her lip. She keeps on wondering why she didn't noted about this matter, in that case, she can say goodbye to Luhan in a good way. But then she wonder, who is she in Luhan's life now right?

"You're right girl." Baekhee rolled her eyes and face her. Sometimes, she just don't get Hyohee, sure thing she loves Sehun so much! But hey! She also did loved Luhan the way she love Sehun. It's confusing! Two guys in Hyohee's life -__-

"B...But, I didn't even say goodbye to him." she sadly said. She gripped the end of her shirt tightly and prevented the tears flowing. Baekhee stared at her lifelessly. What now?

"Hyohee. It's Luhan's orders not to tell anyone of you, because he thought that once he sees you, he won't leave anymore and continue to fight for you." Baekhee explained. Hyohee shook her head.

"But I thought he understands?" she asked, the tears flow down her pale cheeks.

"Hyohee, he's a man! And he truly loves you! You can't just tell him not to, since Sehun made that terrible ing mistake, he don't trust Sehun anymore. But since you are so madly in love with Sehun, he decided to let go. Hyohee! Luhan is not a rebound.  He also has his life. He won't be here forever no matter how much he wanted to stay." Baekhee said. Hyohee just sniffed and nodded. Baekhee is right!

"I know that Baek. I respect Luhan's decision." she said. Baekhee rub her back and wipe her tears with her thumb.

"Don't cry okay? Everything's fine now. You need to move on too." she muttered. Hyohee smiled, she knows the right thing inside her heart and mind. She loves Sehun so much, but still, she's very thankful that Luhan became part of her life. Luhan will always be her knight in shining armor. She will always have that thankful feeling for Luhan. Because Luhan is right there beside her, especially on teh darkest parts of her life.

 

"Sehun ah!" Kris called. Sehun turned around and spotted Kris with Chanyeol and Jongin. He was surprised seeing them outside his office.

"We were just about to go to your office. Thank God you're here!" Chanyeol said and they high fived. Jongin back hug Sehun. They look like they are having a bromance going on.

"Look at our maknae in tux. So many girls go after you huh?" Jongin asked. Sehun shook his head. Kris rolled his eyes.

"I'm telling you this Sehun, make Hyohee cry again and we're the ones who's going to kill you!" he said. Both Chanyeol and Jongin nodded in agreement.

"You're an if you do that again. I'll surely kill you." Jongin said and patted Sehun's shoulder.

"Guys! Stop! I'm a changed man now. No more girls except Hyohee." he said while waving his hands 'no'.

"Be a man in your words." Chanyeol said.

"Of course. Anyways, why are you guys here?" he asked.

"Nah, just wanna hang out with you. It's been ages man. Let's catch up!" Jongin said. Sehun look at his watch and agreed.

The four of them end up in a bar. Not that bar where there's a lot of teens grinding and stuffs. A formal bar, where everyone is just chatting. They're in the VIP lounge and sitting. 

"Luhan flew to New York yesterday." Kris said out of nowhere. Sehun look at him plainly, waiting for the next thing he will say. 

"He will stay there for a lot of years man." he added. Sehun's eyes widened. He unoticinglly put his glass on the table in a hard way. 

"What f...for?" he stuttered.

"You know what for dude." Chanyeol seriously said and pour alcohol on his glass.

"C'mon! Stop playing dumb sometimes." Jongin added.

"Is it because of me and Hyohee?" he asked. He still can't believe that Luhan fade away.

"Yes." Kris nodded. Sehun sighed deeply. 

"Is our decision wrong?" he thought. Chanyeol patted his back.

"No man. Don't think of that way. Nobody's wrong here. It's just, Luhan was so hurt and he can't even manage to see both of you." he explained. It's true.

"Your decision isn't wrong. Stop thinking of that way. Some things just happen and we have to sacrifice someone. It's your happiness Sehun." Kris said.

Even though, they all said some comforting words for Sehun not to feel guilty, he still can't help but to feel bad. He never ever thought that this fairytale like happiness has it's own consequences, Luhan, his bestfriend.

 

"Are you alright?" Hyohee asked, Sehun is back hugging her and they're in the terrace. Sehun's face is buried in her neck, sniffing her scent makes him somehow, feel alright.

"Mmmm." Sehun answered. Hyohee hum a song. Sehun hug her more tightly like he's afraid of letting her go.

"You heard about Luhan?" Sehun asked. Hyohee suddenly stopped humming and the smile on her face faded, the guilt feeling inside her heart is right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter